TW vs The World stats

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AtenCS Aten|E Aten|L Aten|R Aten|X HOT-S HOTNW HOTNW1 HOTSE2 HOT|SE HOT|SW DbT SLB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TW1 TW TW2 TW3 TW5 TW4
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 698
Side 2: 383
Difference: 315

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 90
Difference: 39

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,157,201
Side 2: 4,082,156
Difference: 3,075,045

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,342,964
Side 2: 893,794
Difference: 449,170

image.php

Well since badbugz doesn`t want us to spam his thread we will make a new one.

DeletedUser

mehh :|
I was just focusing on HOT's war...

and MPX are soon gonna join this :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too early for stats, TW didn't start to attack/ get the all clear till 14hours ago.

DeletedUser

so wait for the update :)
Eh dwarve, what you doing here on the forums? get some sleep!! :p

ramboas93

Ya If you change it to 24 hours bet it looks better for us than 48hrs:icon_razz:

ramboas93

Also you gotta say for being TW versus the world we are still holding are own:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Can't see us winning this one

Oh well

Edit: Did the bottom feeders Hot ever pull out of the Aten war?

DeletedUser

orly? i hear differently :) well i see differnetly in fact lol

Unless your sitting Steve and his comrades who hit TW first?
I read differently..

Eh dwarve, what you doing here on the forums? get some sleep!! :p
I'm not that nice to the players i'm attacking ;)
Alas, I took a mates advise and picked up a pack of red bull, (twas cheaper than relentlus which tastes ALOT better) and i'm still nobling fine.

Give it time guys, TW will be winning by a larger margine soon enough ;)

DeletedUser

well chicka launched something like 1300 attacks on steve around the same time HOT were supposed to be "jumping the gun"

ramboas93

All i have to say now is I got alot of respect for all the original players(In whatever tribe not just TW) still playing as it has taken alot of hard work to make it this far.

I understand alot of you guys dont respect me and I understand I mean I havent played in W2 in over a year tell now and i had this acc handed to me. Also I was talking about chit i didnt know. I know that if I am to gain respect I will have to prove myself once again. Glad to see people willing to die for their tribe shows alot of loyalty. I understand some of us(Sadly I have to) have made fun of Hot alot. Honestly they must be decent or they wouldn't still be here as any other tribe. All the tribes still around have survived alot in this world. It is sad seeing Hot and TW alliance shattered but chit happens and you gotta trust your leaders that they making best decision for their tribe. If you don't trust your leaders than your in the wrong tribe.

So tribe or no tribe may best players win. I hope you guys agree.

It will be a honor fighting such honorable foes.

A side note tho. GO TW!!!(my opinion no one else's.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser27158

Its been a while. So, has the world finally gone to hell? World war and all?

DeletedUser

Eh... have I missed all the fun again! Dam, good job my offs and trains are now moving to help change the stats that HOT and SLB had a days head start at, well... we have to wait don't we :)...

Planning and all that, watch this space ;), we will se a nice change in those stats in the next few days/weeks :)

*shakes TW's in actives*, 'wake up, the WAR you have all been waiting for is here at last' ;)

DeletedUser

Meh, stats at the moment don't mean a thing, it's too early to see who's winning.

The continent dominace changes is where the interesting figures are going to be.

DeletedUser

I have my

matchsticks.jpg

and my

images

so ready for the next few days... days off a great :)