Two nostalgic veterans looking to get back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingjohan

Ohai W6'ers!

Me and my good friend, laurefinwe is looking to come back to our beloved W6 after 2 years without it!
We´ve took the time to write something about ourselves in W6.

A short view on my history:
W6 was my "noob" world therefore i can´t say i´ve made an "impact in this world".
Anyways, i started in K46 (i think) where it went "my way" so to say. I grew quite fast and soon after i joined W6 i joined my first tribe, W.O.D. In W.O.D i learned the basics about TW. I don´t remember what happened to W.O.D really, but after W.O.D i decided to create my own tribe wit the Tag, -S.A-. I loved -S.A- and it worked pretty good imo untill (i was still a very big noob at this point) i let somone in from the HELL family who was going to "help me fix the tribe". He didn´t fix the tribe, but he dismissed everyone in it. And that´s where -S.A-. ended.After that i joined *Aon* where i was led by Bison Bison and The Scorpion king. I liked *AoN* very much as it was a good tribe, with good people in it. *AoN* Went into some war and had to merge with HIRE (as i remmber alot of W6 foresaw). Hire was also a good tribe with good members in it (drifterminesh and chatterer is the people i remember) and fought against Or.D which was led by cazac and OWA at the time. HIRE fought well, but they were losing (hence the merge with Or.D later on) and i was offered a place in Or.D so i took it, after i left HIRE i had 100's of incomings from HIRE (ofcourse). I remember that chatterer helped me quite alot against HIRE when he himself was a member of HIRE.

Messy story? Yes, i had to leave out alot due to not rabbling on to much.
But that´s most of my story.

-------------------------

Laurefinwe's part;
Hey you all. This is the Sly Old Fox Laurefinwe, 906|795 was where my first village was located. Former member of KW and also ex leader of its Academy (KWa). I guess some people in this world -if they're the same players who were around when I used to play- will remember me (falconeyes, momm, Nick.T, cool4994 who took the most of my villages after I left). I wanna come back too, so...

Much love <3
-Johan And Max.

Laurefinwe

Ohai W6'ers!

Me and my good friend, laurefinwe is looking to come back to our beloved W6 after 2 years without it!
We´ve took the time to write something about ourselves in W6.

A short view on my history:
W6 was my "noob" world therefore i can´t say i´ve made an "impact in this world".
Anyways, i started in K46 (i think) where it went "my way" so to say. I grew quite fast and soon after i joined W6 i joined my first tribe, W.O.D. In W.O.D i learned the basics about TW. I don´t remember what happened to W.O.D really, but after W.O.D i decided to create my own tribe wit the Tag, -S.A-. I loved -S.A- and it worked pretty good imo untill (i was still a very big noob at this point) i let somone in from the HELL family who was going to "help me fix the tribe". He didn´t fix the tribe, but he dismissed everyone in it. And that´s where -S.A-. ended.After that i joined *Aon* where i was led by Bison Bison and The Scorpion king. I liked *AoN* very much as it was a good tribe, with good people in it. *AoN* Went into some war and had to merge with HIRE (as i remmber alot of W6 foresaw). Hire was also a good tribe with good members in it (drifterminesh and chatterer is the people i remember) and fought against Or.D which was led by cazac and OWA at the time. HIRE fought well, but they were losing (hence the merge with Or.D later on) and i was offered a place in Or.D so i took it, after i left HIRE i had 100's of incomings from HIRE (ofcourse). I remember that chatterer helped me quite alot against HIRE when he himself was a member of HIRE.

Messy story? Yes, i had to leave out alot due to not rabbling on to much.
But that´s most of my story.

-------------------------

Laurefinwe's part;
Hey you all. This is the Sly Old Fox Laurefinwe, 906|795 was where my first village was located. Former member of KW and also ex leader of its Academy (KWa). I guess some people in this world -if they're the same players who were around when I used to play- will remember me (falconeyes, momm, Nick.T, cool4994 who took the most of my villages after I left). I wanna come back too, so...

Much love <3
-Johan And Max.

Damn right :icon_biggrin:

kingjohan

Players and tribes are still on it, and as far as i know, those tribes are at war with eachother.

Mick876

Well thats where your wrong. Because there are no wars atm on W6.

kingjohan

HIRE Vs ND? (or whatever Or.D renamed themself to)

Are there any accounts for me and my good friend max? :D

DeletedUser

*waves real friendly at laurefinwe*

Hmmmm, kingjohan, seems we were very briefly tribemates on W47, before things got too busy for you. Glad to see you are back at tw again, though I'd hardly recommend delving back in W6, lolz. =)

momm

kingjohan

Hmmmm, kingjohan, seems we were very briefly tribemates on W47, before things got too busy for you. Glad to see you are back at tw again, though I'd hardly recommend delving back in W6, lolz. =)

momm

Ah, you were in Uruz i supppose? :p

Playing with imsure? (think he told me once)

True, Rl stucked up for me for a while, but it got fixed sooner then i thought.
W6 are our "birth world" We want to be a part of it again, as we once was.

If any one you have 2 accs to spare, please, mail us (or write here).

kingjohan

If you mean me, then yes, i remember you too.

Do you know anyone who can spare two accounts for two active players? :)

DeletedUser

Hiya Laurefinwe,

I remember you from w6 KW days, how've you been?

I've been off this world for about a year now, it's long dead mate...I really think restarting a new world may be the best thing to do...However I do have an account active in that world still if you want it :) It has 268 points lolz.

DeletedUser51929

I remember both the names, there'll be plenty of accounts I could imagine, although, I dont know two personally.

DeletedUser

Hi Johan, Hi Miller, I'm sure that with w6 being in it's current state that there are plenty of accounts to go around, however I haven't played w6 in a long time so I don't know of any.

kingjohan

Miller, you do play W6 right? Can you please ask around for two accounts? many thanks <3

Sonic, how are you nowadays?

DeletedUser

Miller, you do play W6 right? Can you please ask around for two accounts? many thanks <3

Sonic, how are you nowadays?

I do know accounts that could use a new owner or coplayer. ( in several tribes.)
Only thing is, if you were on w6, who were your friends, and where lies your loyalty?

DeletedUser

I do know accounts that could use a new owner or coplayer. ( in several tribes.)
Only thing is, if you were on w6, who were your friends, and where lies your loyalty?

He was with the SIN side of the war back then I think :icon_eek:

Laurefinwe

momm

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey momm!!!

Slippy said:
Hiya Laurefinwe,

I remember you from w6 KW days, how've you been?

I've been off this world for about a year now, it's long dead mate...I really think restarting a new world may be the best thing to do...However I do have an account active in that world still if you want it It has 268 points lolz.

Hey Slippy. I knew you weren't playing W6, that's why I didn't mention you on my tiny 'history' paragraph. 268 points sounds like challenge, I take it!

DeletedUser

I'm doing good, still playing, fighting the fight, as usual. You still playing any other worlds? or are you trying to get back into it?

kingjohan

Look up the archives if you don´t belive i was in W6.
I was loyal to Cazak and OWA back then.

But that´s however, 2 years ago. I don´t know much people in W6 anymore, i can´t say i have loyalty to any tribe atm since those tribes have changed...everything...my loyalty will be with the tribe i am in.

He was with the SIN side of the war back then I think :icon_eek:
Yes, i was.
I'm doing good, still playing, fighting the fight, as usual. You still playing any other worlds? or are you trying to get back into it?
Sounds good, buddy.
Which worlds are u on?
I´m not playing atm. Rl messed up my last serious world (W47) when i finally was accepted into the tribe i always wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

playing w45 mainly, we'll see what else comes up after september.

Status
Not open for further replies.