TW's worst invention?

DeletedUser

Churches are worse than flags are worse than time-based morale are worse than fake limits are worse than paladin weapons.
But all could be objectively argued as bad moves. Get rid of world transferability and award-gets (especially with this stupid beloved friend award-whoring to get flags. I'm quite sick of clicking "add as friend) and flags are fine.

DeletedUser

Sorry to bump a thread that is a tad outdated, but I'd believe that only certain flags will be transferable. I highly doubt that a level five flag will be allowed at the start of the world. That being said, after today (13th) you will no longer be able to get flags from friends, so that will be another advantage cut out. They'll have something interesting set up. I personally enjoy features that are implemented like this. They add a certain degree of strategy to the game. It becomes boring when nothing changes.

DeletedUser

I don't mind the flags the only thing I dislike is the fact that you can buy time and resources on worlds other then .net
People who can buy rank 1 make me sick...
This is why I will stick with .net, the powers that be tried to put a "pay to win" World on here and it got so much bad publicity they restarted the World to rid of it. Although I doubt many would remember this... or maybe it was on a Speed/HP World? /shrugs all I know is that it DID! happen.

DeletedUser

I must say I was not keen on the thought of flags at all, but I don't even mind them now. They're actually kind of cool.

DeletedUser107240

It's awesome that you can make your own bonus villages. Why's that the worst thing?

<3

DeletedUser

<3 flags, no need to conquer bonus villages or if I do I can turn them into super bonus villages ^.^

DeletedUser4346

Yeah I think they'll be good here. Problem is next world. Your gonna have players starting off with an 18% Res production boost. Whilst brand new players trail behind further?
Theres a huge forum topic titled "Tribal wars. A dying game." Well how do you expect to keep newbs playing if they start off at a disadvantage?

Very well put for someone whodoesn'tgiveafig...or do you?

DeletedUser

<3 flags, no need to conquer bonus villages or if I do I can turn them into super bonus villages ^.^

Flags are definitely growing on me as well, they're an interesting new element. Question though! If an 18% resource bonus stacked onto a 30% resource bonus village, which percentage gets stacked upon the other?

DeletedUser

Flags are definitely growing on me as well, they're an interesting new element. Question though! If an 18% resource bonus stacked onto a 30% resource bonus village, which percentage gets stacked upon the other?

30% gets stacked onto the resource production. The flag is then 18% extra of the total resource production including the bonus villages bonus.

DeletedUser

I do not think w65 is going to be a flag world

I think W65 will be a no haul, no flag, no church, no archer, simple tech, no pally weapon world....

Just because we havent had a no-haul since 61, the past few have all had archers, 64 has flags, 63 (and 64?) have pally weapons... and everyone hates churches...