TW's worst invention?

DeletedUser1082

From now on every .net world is going to be a flag world, that's a permanent global setting. I personally enjoy playing churches, but i think you're right, they don't go well with no hauls, however techs, archers and paladin weapons could go either way, there's no reason for any of them to be a particular way in my eyes

hanibalii

I do to.

Considering that that's your first post, I love your avvy and sig :)
Just saying ;D

DeletedUser100206

I don't hate churches but prefer worlds without them. I can play with/without them so it doesn't bother me all it does it forces a change in tactics and forces the players to be more strategic which is good for a war game. Same applies to packages.

DeletedUser92121

Nobles are the worst tw invention...And yes I am serious

DeletedUser

no haul/limited haul

why shouldn't those who can spend 18hrs a day playing the game get an advantage ? if the're willing to put in the time they should get rewarded for that

DeletedUser

People who play 18hrs a day still get an advantage on no haul worlds. Why do you think some players still got co-players on w56?

Especially at start-up, someone who is on 18hrs a day will have a huge advantage over someone who is on 2hrs a day. The only difference between the activity on hauls and no-hauls is that no-hauls in the start-up favors people who get on 12 times 10 minutes at a time instead of someone who plays 3 times an hour at a time.

DeletedUser

My least favorite "TW invention" is probably archers. I've never taken the time to get to know how to use them, and never last long on worlds where they have them.

Best invention is the limited/no hauls. It allows people who work or attend school (like me) to be able to play competitively, without having to play while on your job or at school. Co-players are only needed for no/limited hauls when wars start. Start-up you don't need one.

DeletedUser

My least favorite "TW invention" is probably archers. I've never taken the time to get to know how to use them, and never last long on worlds where they have them.

Best invention is the limited/no hauls. It allows people who work or attend school (like me) to be able to play competitively, without having to play while on your job or at school. Co-players are only needed for no/limited hauls when wars start. Start-up you don't need one.
World 8 with no hauls? Sounds like an awesome world.

DeletedUser

Now there is a name I haven't seen in a while. Nice sig ;)

DeletedUser107346

Churches are the worst invention. I dont like the idea in general.

Flags are pretty awesome. The true potential of it will be seen next world where someone has flags while others are trying to get their first few

DeletedUser106138

i just think no hauls is dumb, as if you don't play very often then you can just get a co, but no hauls is just a reward to lazy people who don't have the effort to farm.