U.F.E The Sentance!

DeletedUser84793

I have sat here a couple of days to think about who did what and why...So the great stealthy will not only speak but act. The U.F.E was created for the security of our tribes who fight for the same common goals. The U.F.E is an underground movement This insures our place in this world. This is how info is collected and received. Once that info has been collected we move on to our next objective. So their fore I have reached a verdict on some issues at hand.

I the great stealthy has always fought for Axes! Sometimes I don't always agree with some of their words or commands. but I have always agreed to protect and serve This tribe from the beginning. With that said That will never change! I am stealthy and a true Axe at heart....For me personally I need time out of the tribe to gather my thoughts on a bad situation that had happen...But thats what family does..their some times is arguments and this time is no exception.

But threw this period of time I have seen some things that put my love for AXES at Risk...And now I must act.

I sentance Varialis To death! for tampering and deleting Axes forums! This was something i did not think he would have ever done. My job is simple I put it out their and if they respond and act their guilty.and thats what Varialis did. My question and message to Varialis is this...Did you thought for one second because i personally was upset at axes that you can take advantage of them? Did you really thought I hated AXES and wanted them dead? Yes I was angry at them! Yes i wanted to blow up the whole world at the time...But did you really think I would EVER turn my back on them?

I always take a negitive and turn it into a positive..the positive thing here is I found out who was truly axes enemy. just because you argue with your parents it don't mean you try to kill them..you get it? You shame me..The U.F.E has never and will never attack AXES no matter if i like or agree with them in some situations! I put the bait out and you took it. I told you all, I am AXES...I am pure True Blue Axes! Bad mistake my friend. you forgot that...just because my tag reads U.F.E don't mean anything!

U.F.E And Axes is one and the same...because U.F.E is me and their fore is AXES! It's sad to see..I liked you! Now go away and collect your thoughts Axes is now free to attack you.

good luck!:icon_twisted:

Varialis has been released from U.F.E and sentance to death for tampering the security Of Axes tribe.
you may appeal this to the leaders of Axes...I put you in their hands now. The great stealthy has spoken! Now we even!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Stealthy, you always seem to want to hurt the people closest to you. :icon_sad:

Varialis's fate has always been with him. You do not have the power to tell the axes whom to attack. :lol:

DeletedUser84793

Stealthy, you always seem to want to hurt the people closest to you. :icon_sad:

Varialis's fate has always been with him. You do not have the power to tell the axes whom to attack. :lol:

I fight for axes and he went against it. so i leave it all up to axes.

DeletedUser84793

Can you feel the power of the dark side? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I sentance Varialis To death! for tampering and deleting Axes forums! This was something i did not think he would have ever done. My job is simple I put it out their and if they respond and act their guilty.and thats what Varialis did. My question and message to Varialis is this...Did you thought for one second because i personally was upset at axes that you can take advantage of them? Did you really thought I hated AXES and wanted them dead? Yes I was angry at them! Yes i wanted to blow up the whole world at the time...But did you really think I would EVER turn my back on them?

I always take a negitive and turn it into a positive..the positive thing here is I found out who was truly axes enemy. just because you argue with your parents it don't mean you try to kill them..you get it? You shame me..The U.F.E has never and will never attack AXES no matter if i like or agree with them in some situations! I put the bait out and you took it. I told you all, I am AXES...I am pure True Blue Axes! Bad mistake my friend. you forgot that...just because my tag reads U.F.E don't mean anything!

U.F.E And Axes is one and the same...because U.F.E is me and their fore is AXES! It's sad to see..I liked you! Now go away and collect your thoughts Axes is now free to attack you.

good luck!:icon_twisted:

Varialis has been released from U.F.E and sentance to death for tampering the security Of Axes tribe.
you may appeal this to the leaders of Axes...I put you in their hands now. The great stealthy has spoken! Now we even!:icon_twisted:

Next time you want someone to always stick up for you, no matter the cost to him self. Please dont bother coming to me, everytime even when your in the wrong i side with you.

And you kick me trying to use me as bait to get more axes attention on you? Pathetic, and you know i never deleted a single AXES forum so please dont start that.

Enjoy your tribe stealthy.

DeletedUser84793

yep im taking over the world...thats right! and you the bait..lol your nothing but a back stabbing booger! and all i did was play your game told you what you really wanted to hear..lol well enjoy it! you wanted to play the shady game...you tried to hurt me by playing your little prank yet again..well this time you got what you wanted...how does it feel V? you like my prank? right back at ya! and by the way every one knows how you always copy and past and start crap..its no secret..that why i told you,you were my bait..now wiggle like a worm like i told ya! im tired of having people like you around me..your nothing but trouble. Cheers:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser84793

and one more thing all the prem i gave you...i have always tried to be a good friend to you..and what do you do? you screw me over by trying your best to end my friendship with Axes! because you didnt like then kicking you the last time..i went with you because i gave you my word that no matter what we will always be a team..and what did you do? you screwed me and left the game..if it was not for Booza giving me another chance i would be dead because of you..and you think im gonna go against Booza again? well your dead wrong..Booza is a better friend then you ever was..your nothing but a leach who plays this game by begging for prem and then screws them...Good bye and so long! im cleaning house..and by the way I dont hurt no one close to me...I only hurt the ones i dont like..V did it to him self a long time ago...

DeletedUser

yep im taking over the world...thats right! and you the bait..lol your nothing but a back stabbing booger! and all i did was play your game told you what you really wanted to hear..lol well enjoy it! you wanted to play the shady game...you tried to hurt me by playing your little prank yet again..well this time you got what you wanted...how does it feel V? you like my prank? right back at ya! and by the way every one knows how you always copy and past and start crap..its no secret..that why i told you,you were my bait..now wiggle like a worm like i told ya! im tired of having people like you around me..your nothing but trouble. Cheers:icon_twisted:

Im the back stabbing one? Ive done nothing but stand at your side, i had to quit last time due to RL issues? Am i meant to be sorry about that?

I stood up for you no matter what stealthy, dont come playing the innocent. Your saying i play the shady game, its obvious from the forums what your really are. Someone who will betray people who always stick up for you no matter what - just like you did this time. The whole "prank" only got out of hand when someone deleted there forums, till then it was just that a prank.

You've always been a close friend stealthy, and if being with AXES means so much to you that you will throw away one of your closest friends to just have a chance of being there, i honestly hope they take you back.

and one more thing all the prem i gave you...i have always tried to be a good friend to you..and what do you do? you screw me over by trying your best to end my friendship with Axes! because you didnt like then kicking you the last time..i went with you because i gave you my word that no matter what we will always be a team..and what did you do? you screwed me and left the game..if it was not for Booza giving me another chance i would be dead because of you..and you think im gonna go against Booza again? well your dead wrong..Booza is a better friend then you ever was..your nothing but a leach who plays this game by begging for prem and then screws them...Good bye and so long! im cleaning house..and by the way I dont hurt no one close to me...I only hurt the ones i dont like..V did it to him self a long time ago...

When exactly have i even mentioned being kicked last time, this time around? I couldnt even care, i cant even remember if i left or got kicked last time to join your "U.F.E". How exactly did i try to screw your relationship with AXES? I took all the blame for it, and said you had nothing to do with it, if they didnt believe me im sorry. Yeah your right, booza, jarl, ingham and the rest of the AXES who now dislike me for sticking up for you are better friends. They didnt just try to offer me up as bait to gain browny points with AXES.

Enjoy your games stealthy, Ive had enough if you really want to get back into AXES so much i wish you luck. You was always a good friend and thats the reason i always stuck up for you. Ill always would have done everything to help you get back into AXES, all you had to do was ask.

Clearly you feel i betrayed you, that wasnt my intention i was trying to defend you and work with you like always. Have fun playing the game stealthy, you deserve it. Im sorry to have let you down as a friend.

Thanks,

V

DeletedUser

Probably something that should be hashed out over skype...?

DeletedUser84793

well for one V i am not planning to go to axes i need time off..but your right i will never go against them not for you or any one else.
Thats axes choice if they like me or not..i do my thing regardless. and as far as your apology go..I didnt ask for it nor do i want it...every one makes a choice and the most problem i have with you is...you betrayed our friendship on so many levels and for a long time i tried to cut you slack...you know axes means a lot to me..and all you care about it seems is your self. i dont need help in pissing people off,i do a good job of that already...their is feelings here that hurts people..and when you carry your self this way dont help..hell i can even say that advise for my self..be cause im not perfect. Im just tired of the crap...thois game and friends and all this is becoming stressful...just go away and leave the great stealthy alone..if axes want to do anything to you or me they can...who am i to cry foul...good luck with ya and good riddins

DeletedUser84667

Im the back stabbing one? Ive done nothing but stand at your side, i had to quit last time due to RL issues? Am i meant to be sorry about that?

I stood up for you no matter what stealthy, dont come playing the innocent. Your saying i play the shady game, its obvious from the forums what your really are. Someone who will betray people who always stick up for you no matter what - just like you did this time. The whole "prank" only got out of hand when someone deleted there forums, till then it was just that a prank.

You've always been a close friend stealthy, and if being with AXES means so much to you that you will throw away one of your closest friends to just have a chance of being there, i honestly hope they take you back.

When exactly have i even mentioned being kicked last time, this time around? I couldnt even care, i cant even remember if i left or got kicked last time to join your "U.F.E". How exactly did i try to screw your relationship with AXES? I took all the blame for it, and said you had nothing to do with it, if they didnt believe me im sorry. Yeah your right, booza, jarl, ingham and the rest of the AXES who now dislike me for sticking up for you are better friends. They didnt just try to offer me up as bait to gain browny points with AXES.

Enjoy your games stealthy, Ive had enough if you really want to get back into AXES so much i wish you luck. You was always a good friend and thats the reason i always stuck up for you. Ill always would have done everything to help you get back into AXES, all you had to do was ask.

Clearly you feel i betrayed you, that wasnt my intention i was trying to defend you and work with you like always. Have fun playing the game stealthy, you deserve it. Im sorry to have let you down as a friend.

Thanks,

V

Hmm, that sucks this is what happens when you are friends with Stealthy. Danny stuck up for him and now hes out by himself, again. This is also very stupid because Danny is better than anybody in U.F.E...

This is also a negative browny point in my opinion, AXES is a group of tribe mates that stick together till the end, not people that ditch their friends.

DeletedUser84793

kev its no suprise you would say that..after all dont you co-play V...i think your thoughts are noted and dismissed! now go with V and begone! im tired of you little dweebs!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84667

kev its no suprise you would say that..after all dont you co-play V...i think your thoughts are noted and dismissed! now go with V and begone! im tired of you little dweebs!

I don't co-play with anybody I have no clue where this idea came from but it isn't true. If you are referring to when I sat him so he could recover in RL, yep that was me, its what friends do, maybe you should have taken notes.

Its a free country I can be here if I want to. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84793

I don't co-play with anybody I have no clue where this idea came from but it isn't true. If you are referring to when I sat him so he could recover in RL, yep that was me, its what friends do, maybe you should have taken notes.

Its a free country I can be here if I want to. :icon_wink:

Burp!:icon_cry:

DeletedUser84793

Hmm, that sucks this is what happens when you are friends with Stealthy. Danny stuck up for him and now hes out by himself, again. This is also very stupid because Danny is better than anybody in U.F.E...

This is also a negative browny point in my opinion, AXES is a group of tribe mates that stick together till the end, not people that ditch their friends.

you know i was looking out for axes..maybe i should invite V back and say what ever...and shove those words down your throat..i could do that..all these hate comments on me is getting a bit old..this is why i say you all hate me..lol you know maybe i will order V to kill you...he would do it because he worships me..lol so with that said im trying to be nice maybe you should to little kev:lol:

DeletedUser

stealthy,, i dont think much ppl HATE you or write HATE mails or so 2 you. its just that you made some bad choises and didnt knew they were bad or so. When ppl said that it wasnt smart of you, you feld like you got attacked and got angry, because you got angry some other ppl got angry and posted those posts :p. i do respect you and stuff but im one of those guys who thought you made a bad choise. ;)

DeletedUser84793

stealthy,, i dont think much ppl HATE you or write HATE mails or so 2 you. its just that you made some bad choises and didnt knew they were bad or so. When ppl said that it wasnt smart of you, you feld like you got attacked and got angry, because you got angry some other ppl got angry and posted those posts :p. i do respect you and stuff but im one of those guys who thought you made a bad choise. ;)

you see i dont mind it when some one talks to me just like that..,now that i don't have a problem with..but its not all like that.

DeletedUser

i know but some ppl dont talk like every one else. some ppl take it personal and stuff.

nbdu

OMG the soap opera moved to TW forums ? :))))))

Stealthy you already know my thoughts.... so... i'll just say, V! sorry you got screwed :D

DeletedUser

Jesus, stealthy, aren't you a little attention whore. :icon_biggrin: