U.F.E The Sentance!

DeletedUser84793

OMG the soap opera moved to TW forums ? :))))))

Stealthy you already know my thoughts.... so... i'll just say, V! sorry you got screwed :D

yep! he did when he messed with AXES forums..lol but V is fine..I have him on skype..No worries Right now he is on a date..Go V:lol:

DeletedUser

Jesus, stealthy, aren't you a little attention whore. :icon_biggrin:

Reminds me of a certain JAP/Sarah we used to all know and love LOL

Stealthy you need some serious medication, a dictionary and a muzzle.......now shoo - you're irrelevant now.

DeletedUser

Stealthy you need some serious medication, a dictionary and a muzzle.......now shoo - you're irrelevant now.

SHe was hotter though... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Shame it didnt make up for her being an absolute freakin idiot!

DeletedUser

if you are true axes then why take FRESH member ad try to kill us............ why try to take us AXES FRIENDS and use us has bait??????

DeletedUser

lol who said we are going 2 do such a thing?? no one even speaks about attacking fresh members.

DeletedUser84793

well now i will tell you this...me out of this game have at it! friends like these...well who needs it! I wish the AXES luck but i don't really think you need it...my account is set for delete...just remember one thing..you noobs could not or will not ever take them..i gave it! and if you don't believe me..then ask your self why you moved to axes in the first place...lol because we were killing you!

i never fought axes and i never will..so most of you loud talkers talk..i would have killed you off just like the others if needed.i quit this game because its full of back stabbers and big mouths who think their bad..lol ok, so be bad..but you don't impress the great stealthy! your nothing more then merge whores..lol who cant rim the enemy! and for all and every tribe out their...here is one final tip...stick together as one and fight against the power..you may suprize your self! the problem with this world is not axes killing everyone..because look at most stats they take free villages of others accounts and pass them out like its candy...

Me i don't take free villages no one gave me anything! the reason why axes keeps staying in number one spot is A. FEAR thats is everyone is scared of axes...so the big threat get invites to axes because most axes cant do it for them self...axes is made up of all tribes..look at sergei..the best of the best...and who was he KNOCK! merges kills this world..so with that i quit. No im afraid you axes got it wrong...I am true blue axes...I don't perfer to play with my meal!!!! I just want to kill it...you guys...your over rated!

and to ask me if this is true..well yes it is..and you know why? well thats because I know their next move..yep axes next move! they will merge wootage and samlung of motive into axes their building up their villages now in support! lol so axes yet again taking the best members of that group and is gonna kill it off by merging...and SCC well 15 top players is coming over to axes as well..watch and see! so you hardcore axes out their with big mouths..you don't impress me..your just cheating the system by using others and looging on their account..me personally I think TW should stop that mixing account stuff...it kills the game!

because if one player gets killed or bann he can always come back into another account! and thats not playing the game its cheating....so even if i wanted to take all this time to rim people like ing, michelle,kev or any other idiot thats in axes..axes will simply put them in another account...now thats why im not gonna waste my time..but i do know i can do it...lol any ways to the world enjoy the info..and to my real friends keep in touch! and to you pimples out their..im sure one day you will be popped!..Cheers (Stealthy has left the building! A REAL AXE PLAYER)

Love
xxstealthyxx

Ps lots and lots of villages being opened up in axes back lines...have fun!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser84793

Big talk considering your on some one's account you know i would not attack! I respect sergei and i like him..to bad he has you on his account..or i would show you who Is irrelevant..lol noob! now you can just shoo....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

will you guys just shut up already. you guys aren't even fighting! there have been no caps on either side. this is all just for attention.

DeletedUser

why would we fight? lol motive and scc are the current enemy's

DeletedUser

will you guys just shut up already. you guys aren't even fighting! there have been no caps on either side. this is all just for attention.

I think what darkwatch is trying to say here is, the banter is going no where and is now going off topic. And I'd have to agree, This problem can and should be hashed out via skype or igm. As should any dramatic occurrence with a tribe, things should be kept in house if at all possible. Going back and forth on forums just creates a lousy read, especially if they are hollow or idle treats. I understand where Stealthy is coming from, he wants his story told, but I also find it slightly immature and detrimental to various strategic standpoints. Hence the reasoning behind these kinda of situations being handled in private as opposed to in public access areas.