!UN! under attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey rep you dont mind us nobling a few ex rust members do ya? I am in k34

DeletedUser

hey rep did your tribe get a message like this.
currently =RHO= is moving into this continent and we would like to increase out power using some preexisting tribes. we would like to invite you to merge into our tribe.
i know of like 3 other tribe around here that got this message
im not sure weather to be insulted, enraged, flatered, or just plain sad (btw do you think that should go in the funny igm section)

DeletedUser

Yes, and if that message was sent to tribes in K43, believe me, I am not looking forward to opening that can of worms. lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, I had to double check your location, but I hope the same invitation wasn't sent into K43. We are not planning on expanding in that area. Quite the contrary. We plan to remain out of it.

Repinski

Alright. An no I hadn't kept up, I was to busy making preparations for what is about to happen to my account.

Taxexempt

Okay guys, you have to give me credit for keeping this fun and polite. This is a game. If what I'm doing (which is unsanctioned by my tribe, by the way) makes you somehow HATE my tribe, then you're taking this too seriously. From the BEGINNING I said we may go down fighting. I'm just putting up a good fight and keeping it funny. If you're confident about a win, then nothing I'm doing matters anyway.

What happened to healthy, friendly competition? Lighten up here.

Too bad king stopped posting. This thread went exponentially downhill without his posts to feed off of.

Repinski

ANZAC appears to have all ex ~RUST~ members... I see food! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol
As do I. I am hungry, and the sight of blood in the water sets me into a feeding frenzy...

kseb

I'm not a creator of this thread, but can we just close it, since there is no such tribe as RUST anymore ?

Thank you

DeletedUser

there is no rust but theres still rust refugees and rep is having a very good time hunting each one down.

DeletedUser

I'm not a creator of this thread, but can we just close it, since there is no such tribe as RUST anymore ?

Thank you

Use the report button.

Further, it's not your call since you didn't create the thread, so you can't ask for it to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.