What's your take?

• Yes

Votes: 83 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Should World 14 have half Price Nobles? Feel free to leave your comments.

This will only be open for a week!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My vote goes for Yes.

Everyone (especially GOH/FIRE members) are talking about boredom.
So why don't we even try to fix that a little, after all GOH/FIRE wanted some more action. Well here is the chance to get it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

its about time, and the cost is ridiculous now with no ability to farm its boredom settling in on a major scale. I also think its why we lost so many players in the last few months. Making the cost lower encourages a more attractive "playin.g time"

witman

yes........this world is dying dudes.........

Ghelyon.gif

jayjayjay68

The main reason I retired, was the challenge went. So half price nobles might bring some fun back to the world.

So YES......

Last edited:

DeletedUser

YES!
Si por favor

Otra Cerveza?
Si por favor señorita.

(Is that loud enough YES?)

Last edited by a moderator:

gagone

half price nobles...are u joking?!?!?....of course...YES!!!

garyjohn

I voted NO because i believe the nobles shouldnt be half price. They should be just the cost of the resources and the villagers, do away with the coins all together !
Certainly make things move in what i believe would be a more enjoyable way for all those players still here, but thats just my opinion.

DeletedUser33250

It should be half price coins as opposed to half price nobles.

DeletedUser

If it gives me an advantage then YES..............

But it should be the coins that are cheaper...............Or maybe............they should have a "CAP."

I.E. when you reach a certain size the number of coins required to make the nobles........ stops going up

pavlina

Of course YES!!!

maybe this will bring some much needed fun to the game again and maybe bring back some ....quitters too!!!