Up Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

It was 8 and i have the messages to prove it and it was one of the worst because we refused.

You found a new path? you mean we said no and then no again and for a third time no, but you did not want it and arent a merging tribe.

you even offered dukeship just to get us there.

Why are you pretending to be 2 players in the exturnals?

Very sorry i thought it was 6, though in honesty there was 6 we wanted but you guys wanted the other 2 to join.
And im pretty sure there is only 1 mail between me and your duke, if there was others then it must of been deleted. But thats besides the point, we made an offer you rejected, we got a much better path due to this.

And yes i offered your Duke to be Duke whats wrong with that lol

And there are 4 of us on this account, 2 of us do the running of the tribe, the others farm and kill shit lol:spear:

DeletedUser111538

Heartless... Do you actually have a point? Since you rejected the merge we've grown about x4 in size and maintained almost same level of member base. You guys on the other hand have maxed out your tribe and grown considerable less than that. Your rejection ended up being a blessing. We also only really wanted you and a lazy route into another K.

Jamie is my alter ego <3

velibor

Guys yall are a bit off topic...please try and get back to the original

DeletedUser

Guys yall are a bit off topic...please try and get back to the original

Ill shove you back on topic ,but I can only throw 2 out there off the top of my head kaboom look good and Rim are in a awful position but the players look strong.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Rim is looking like a strong tribe. Ranked 20 but are rank 13 in ODA and rank 15 for OD.

DeletedUser

Yeah that is pretty impressive. It's nice seeing other tribes start making names for themselves, even though Rim still yet hasn't decided on a name haha!

DeletedUser

Nub will win this world :)

Last edited by a moderator: