Update on the super war to end the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser74079

I was the most famous dude there 0.o and the one whom all the paperwork got shunted to :|

DeletedUser

Tbh VOID wasn't a half bad tribe when gaz was running it, i mean esmie is a quality leader but she doesn't have the good old VOID crew behind here, and beens as probably over half of the players in the G.A are ex-VOID (gaz's rein of terror) then when he got banned everyone left because Hebrew got leadership, which sucked, so i rimmed him and he told me that even if i rimmed he he would still lead, but that wasn't true xD

So yer next time people like midnight say that VOID sucks and the G.A are pretty good at defending just remember where half the G.A came from !

Being in VOID was the best days on my TW history.

Me, gaz, fields (who i now hate) megadanz, hawky, unkownazan, thoose were the days, shame ive forgot half there users xD

No, you remember THIS, the majority of them still sucked when that got to the GA, they then learned how to defend, or they whined and sent me there sit so I could snipe PnP's trains. ~VOID~ didn't make them better, the GA did. Once you realize that, then I won't be as mad at you as much as I am all the time. :p

DeletedUser

No, you remember THIS, the majority of them still sucked when that got to the GA, they then learned how to defend, or they whined and sent me there sit so I could snipe PnP's trains. ~VOID~ didn't make them better, the GA did. Once you realize that, then I won't be as mad at you as much as I am all the time. :p

Hmmmm well, urrr, well, yer but, well, although the players still came from VOID so blah !

And serpent sting, i came to VOID because i was quitting, i was handing out my villages to MPFC not being rimmed by them, at the time Sverker I was OMG one of my best TW friends. So most of the villages went to him, untill he quit, then i gave the rest to another account i cant remember. :S

DeletedUser82372

Yeah, I'm in Void :icon_biggrin: We rule :icon_razz:
And Javier knows better than to make fun of me :icon_twisted:
I was there when you were amm :icon_cool:

how do you know my name? did i put it in my profile? o_O

DeletedUser

Aw come on Chadsilly, I wish you would give ~VOID~ some credit at least. Not all of us are noobs =/

I mean, atleast we made our way up into the top 20 and have kept our spot.

It may not show it too much but Esmerelda and I and our barons have been trying our hardest to make ~VOID~ into something.

I just wish people would stop bombing on us all the time. But I'm not going to complain about it, just wanted to get some talking going, just joined because I found a couple interesting conversations going on in these forums XD

--------------------------------
W21 - Dormunger
W30 - Mtxrcr62

DeletedUser

Lol eyyy, thank you =]

It should be cool talking to the people outside of ~VOID~ and a few other tribes.

DeletedUser82372

Lol eyyy, thank you =]

It should be cool talking to the people outside of ~VOID~ and a few other tribes.

te, i could ve considered as outside of void since i am in the GA....hl2 was nice enough to let me in under a probation kinda thing....he's got a few ppl watching over me but i'm gonna be fine XD

DeletedUser

Aw come on Chadsilly, I wish you would give ~VOID~ some credit at least. Not all of us are noobs =/

I mean, atleast we made our way up into the top 20 and have kept our spot.

It may not show it too much but Esmerelda and I and our barons have been trying our hardest to make ~VOID~ into something.

I just wish people would stop bombing on us all the time. But I'm not going to complain about it, just wanted to get some talking going, just joined because I found a couple interesting conversations going on in these forums XD

--------------------------------
W21 - Dormunger
W30 - Mtxrcr62

hmmm well since I remember your originial name, mtxcr62, no I can't give you guys any credit, especially you. You were a spy in the GA.

Top 20 is nothing, anybody that is anybody in this world knows that, I guess you VOIDers just don't understand something that simple. Hell, there are 2 top 20 tribes that only have 1 player. ~VOID~ being in the top 20 shows no skill to VOID, it shows absolutely nothing. If you guys actually wanna do something on TW, join a new world, either that or come noble some 100p barbs in K38 and grow them up for me. :p

DeletedUser

Aw now Chad, let me explain the Mtxrcr62 part lol.

Mtx gave me his world 30 account about 2 months ago because he started a co-play in RAM.

So no sir, no spying for me =]

EDIT:
Now I do remember what you are talking about when Mtx ended up deleting his account on W21, Hebrew had him spying on AAS. Tsk tsk. Lol.

DeletedUser

te, i could ve considered as outside of void since i am in the GA....hl2 was nice enough to let me in under a probation kinda thing....he's got a few ppl watching over me but i'm gonna be fine XD

he has
one is funny the other doesnt read the forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see Hawkman is still the go to guy eh? I remember in the old ~VOID~ he was the go to guy =]

Status
Not open for further replies.