Update on the super war to end the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, after janc's sig, hawk will be busy. hawk doesn't even know why yet. :D

DeletedUser74079

. i can make a guess though. can i expect incomings from MPFC right?

DeletedUser82372

No, after janc's sig, hawk will be busy. hawk doesn't even know why yet. :D

ooh but i do...I would start packing my stuff hawky...you might not be the same anymore....Chadsy and MPFC wil make sure of that. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

u guys really think ure on a chat, ure spamming every single tread on the forum, let me sugest, why dont u guys make ure own skype room???? enough of conversation we don't care to read about

DeletedUser74079

u guys really think ure on a chat, ure spamming every single tread on the forum, let me sugest, why dont u guys make ure own skype room???? enough of conversation we don't care to read about

thats lovely to know velsatis but i really dont care much for your opinion. you bore me. say something nice once in a while and i might think better of you, and besides, the superwar to end the server hasnt got much to say for itself. maybe everyone should just declare on everyone for lols. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser82372

Make me, seriously, MAKE ME.

DeletedUser

thats lovely to know velsatis but i really dont care much for your opinion. you bore me. say something nice once in a while and i might think better of you, and besides, the superwar to end the server hasnt got much to say for itself. maybe everyone should just declare on everyone for lols. :icon_rolleyes:

If only this was the only spammed tread...by the way, I ain't telling u something bad (at least its not my intention), just save ure conversation to yourselfs, is that such a bad thing ? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser82372

If only this was the only spammed tread...by the way, I ain't telling u something bad (at least its not my intention), just save ure conversation to yourselfs, is that such a bad thing ? :icon_eek:

well you weren't nice enough in your request.

DeletedUser74079

that's better. my opinion of you has improved already, i just like to be talked to nicely then people will get friendship in return ^_^ back on topic: how long will IMP hold out on their northern most cluster?

DeletedUser82372

not long if you ask me...i give them two months? three months?

DeletedUser

that's better. my opinion of you has improved already, i just like to be talked to nicely then people will get friendship in return ^_^ back on topic: how long will IMP hold out on their northern most cluster?
I like you Hawky:icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.