URL - Mass Recruitment??

DeletedUser

Now. I know most of URL, from another world (W23) including their duke, Mr. Wickerman.

He led What? in W23, a monster of a tribe that destoryed nearly everything in it's path (until DreamBrothers left and formed their own tribe, due to Wicker's recruiting habits)

Now he leads URL. A promising tribe, made mainly of experienced W23 players. But apparently, it's not enough.

I've sat quite a few accounts in Marvel, and I've seen a lot of

Wickerman on 01.04. at 16:40
It will only be days before u are coming to me on your knees begging for an invite :D

type messages to my members.

I've told him to knock it off, and it's still happening, so I thought I'd show off the true ways of the Wicker.

Especially when I've seen

xxxxx today at 14:19
lol, maybe later, i don't know if i'm going to stay here mate. I will see how it all goes and if things pick up, just i got an invite to wickers and looking at it there seems to be some great people there. Could i suggest a merger in future?? :p

Wickerman today at 08:26
So now you can join us, when Marvel falls :) I don't want to be an asshole. But I doubt Marvel will make it :)
URL are mostly in SE, but we got some in NE as well.

Wickerman on 02.04. at 14:05
Ahh, nice :)
Sad ur in marvel. Would be much better with u here .)

Well, all over here are enemies at w23, but we are having great fun here at w36^^

Coupled with his sticked recruitment thread in the general W23 forums, and even admitting it in the forums.

Haha, and I gladly steal a few more players ;) When your ready coma, you know my name ^^
I doubt he will be the first tho.

About location. Well could have been hell of a fight we would have to the north. W23 skills vs random stuff :p

Seems someone can't find decent players himself, or get enough of them.

URL forums seem to be fail too.

Wickerman today at 13:01
This forum is only for council players. Don't post here. All very important will be posted here.
If you post something anyway, I will remove it!

Obviously, the great leader Wicker has never heard of Hidden Forums :icon_wink:

He wants us to merge too.

[13:11:39] Wickerman says: ^^
[13:12:16] Wickerman says: U know, someday Marvel URL will merge :D
[13:12:25] Wickerman says: Cause u all will be missing me

I think it's time you stopped playing noob Wicker. Or we'll be forced to end your game for you :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

It doesn't really have a point to it, and I could have done with more,

But my spy went offline :(

DeletedUser52670

Yeah but i can't help but love teh wicker ... this will mean war or merge. Either way it is great to see some light hearted fun around on the forums for a change. Nice one mr pickachu = P!!

DeletedUser

Good job Pikachu. That was a good PnP now use the sig I made you.

DeletedUser

@ Einstein. Won't go.. too big :(

@ intersum. Thanks. I normally use a few pics, but I figured I'd go serious all-text just the once :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

afaik, wicker's only trying to recruit you all as a personal 'YOU SUCK' to thewall.

DeletedUser

Well, I have not seen evidence of wall, since Pika, and him have different Skypes.

DeletedUser

Thewall isn't doing much leading, what does it matter? :p

We have lots of players come to us, we just choose to only recruit the best :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong. It's impressive how hes managed to get so many W23 heavy hitters there.

But recruiting 2/3 K's away, at this stage, just reeks of mass-recruitment fail =/

aeon flux.

WEll, not to defend any1 or anything, its not mass recruitment, its world domination xD

you could make a premade and yet make it open to anyone, and nobody calls that mass recruitment, sheesh. :D