URL - Mass Recruitment??

DeletedUser67840

meh im Capn. Big mouth as youve named me and i got in

DeletedUser67840

Marvel = selective recruitment based on previous experience

DeletedUser

You both had mass recruitment before this world.... when things pick up and you both get bigger it will be interesting to see who comes out on top. Alliances and previous worlds bad blood will play a role

aeon flux.

URL has 49 players, thats clearly less than every other tribe in the top 20, other than ohhhhh.

DeletedUser

URL has 49 players, thats clearly less than every other tribe in the top 20, other than ohhhhh.

????

Properties
Tribe name: UnReaL
ID: URL
Number of members: 49
Points of the best 40 players: 7.348
Total points: 8.236
Average points: 168

DeletedUser

Pikachu., wake up! We all know Marvel already = FAIL. I've heard some of your members have already quit. I bet Wicker is only offering some of the more promissing players a new home after Marvel fails. And for the record, Wicker isn't mass recruiting, hes only taking in the best of us and you can see it from the URL lineup, its quite decent already. I really feel sorry for Wicker that he has to go through 100s of mails everyday with invite me naw :icon_confused: Wicker is trying to get more good players, but NOT mass recruiting. Read Man0war's post about mass recruiting on the other thread =P, it'll give you a better picture of what mass recruiting already is. Give it a weeks and you'll see the true color of our tribe. most of have spawned 1 day after the world started..

And I'd love to see you try to end the game for us :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Nice PnP Pikachu.; really makes a point. :icon_biggrin:

My money is on Marvel...and not because I have any bias or anything towards my hero counter-parts. Just because I think they are the better tribe of these two. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Pikachu., wake up! We all know Marvel already = FAIL. I've heard some of your members have already quit. I bet Wicker is only offering some of the more promissing players a new home after Marvel fails. And for the record, Wicker isn't mass recruiting, hes only taking in the best of us and you can see it from the URL lineup, its quite decent already. I really feel sorry for Wicker that he has to go through 100s of mails everyday with invite me naw :icon_confused: Wicker is trying to get more good players, but NOT mass recruiting. Read Man0war's post about mass recruiting on the other thread =P, it'll give you a better picture of what mass recruiting already is. Give it a weeks and you'll see the true color of our tribe. most of have spawned 1 day after the world started..

And I'd love to see you try to end the game for us :icon_twisted:

One did, Wicker stole him for URL ¬_¬

Marvel isn't planning on failing.
However. URL has a lot of Top W23 players,
I wonder which world will be more important to them once nobles come out?

Wicker is trying to mass-recruit Marvel players, and I'm sick of it.

His recruiting is the reason that W23 What? split, and look what happened when REBELZ implied they were going to take out WWDDD?

Anyway, how does Marvel = Fail.

Go on, give me one good reason...

DeletedUser

manatee26js_small.jpg

DeletedUser

Too much talking... not enough building... reason enough

DeletedUser

Wonderful pic Dalek :p

Either way, Marvel and URL won't war for a while.

We are ages away after all :p

DeletedUser

Then too much yacking TYPING and boasting making yourselves look better than what u r

Last edited by a moderator: