Uruz Reborn?

imsureidontlike69

Do you think u actually talk to god or u using his name in vain again? Man, your insulting.

God you're annoying! Just stop talking or I will be forced to criticize your inability to use English correctly...

~Imsure

DeletedUser92671

when the players arguing it out above reach nobles on this world im sure that wiill split the 'noobs' from the good players,
i just hope for the players arguing against uruz here arent in the south west here, for their sakes...

DeletedUser

15/11/2010 Raven24 Uruz 57 +2,524 =1 +8,942 +8,607 +335
14/11/2010 Raven24 Uruz 53 +2,153 =1 +7,624 +7,619 =5
13/11/2010 Raven24 Uruz 62 +1,768 =1 +5,742 +5,737 +5
12/11/2010 Raven24 Uruz 86 +1,287 =1 +3,649 +3,648 +1
11/11/2010 Raven24 Uruz 257 +833 =1 +1,637 +1,637 -
10/11/2010 Raven24 Uruz 1225 +541 =1 +1,086 +1,086 -
09/11/2010 Raven24 Uruz 3711 +360 =1 +327 +327 -
08/11/2010 Raven24 Uruz 6613 +256 =1 +51 +51 -
07/11/2010 Raven24 Uruz 11134 +175 =1 +15 +15 -
06/11/2010 Raven24 Uruz 14428 126 1 - - -

14/11/2010 AW YEAH KCN 1 +3,715 =1 +7,559 +7,070 =489
13/11/2010 AW YEAH KCN 2 +3,247 =1 +7,255 +6,766 =489
12/11/2010 AW YEAH KCN 2 +2,610 =1 +6,806 +6,317 +489
11/11/2010 AW YEAH Abort! 2 +1,959 =1 +5,134 +4,655 +479
10/11/2010 AW YEAH Abort! 10 +1,276 =1 +4,224 +3,747 +477
09/11/2010 AW YEAH Abort! 26 +746 =1 +2,340 +2,077 +263
08/11/2010 AW YEAH Abort! 776 +398 =1 +666 +666 -
07/11/2010 AW YEAH Abort! 3878 +244 =1 =44 =44 -
06/11/2010 AW YEAH Abort! 12386 +140 =1 +44 +44 -
05/11/2010 AW YEAH Abort! 15634 91 1 - - -

15/11/2010 Teflon Don. Yum! 6 +3,680 =1 +7,184 +6,424 +760
14/11/2010 Teflon Don. Yum! 5 +3,329 =1 +5,138 +4,455 +683
13/11/2010 Teflon Don. Yum! 5 +2,815 =1 +4,681 +4,006 +675
12/11/2010 Teflon Don. Yum! 5 +2,252 =1 +3,848 +3,179 +669
11/11/2010 Teflon Don. Yum! 11 +1,587 =1 +2,983 +2,526 =457
10/11/2010 Teflon Don. Yum! 29 +1,023 =1 +2,677 +2,220 +457
09/11/2010 Teflon Don. Yum! 270 +553 =1 +1,371 +1,362 +9
08/11/2010 Teflon Don. Yum! 5473 +273 =1 +135 +135 -
07/11/2010 Teflon Don. Yum! 9707 +185 =1 - - -
06/11/2010 Teflon Don. Haze 18713 97 1 - - -

And Raven24 is farther on the rim.

Just sayin. Definitely the best players here.

DeletedUser

Sorry, i forgot my [/sarcasm] tags. helps to read the WHOLE post.

Considering this is your first post in this thread, and your post really points to nothing in either direction, It's a bit hard to assume you're being sarcastic. 1k points isn't that much of a spread when people are starting to build academies which are 500 pts. All it means is he didn't build a mine level or two, and hasn't built his academy yet. Maybe it finishes in the next hour. Considering the amount of haters/devout followers on this thread, it's impossible to know which one you are. Maybe you should add the sarcasm tag until you can be a bit more blatant about it since these are written words.

DeletedUser

Considering this is your first post in this thread, and your post really points to nothing in either direction, It's a bit hard to assume you're being sarcastic. 1k points isn't that much of a spread when people are starting to build academies which are 500 pts. All it means is he didn't build a mine level or two, and hasn't built his academy yet. Maybe it finishes in the next hour. Considering the amount of haters/devout followers on this thread, it's impossible to know which one you are. Maybe you should add the sarcasm tag until you can be a bit more blatant about it since these are written words.

Doesnt really matter, seeing as IF you had read the post, you would have seen what i was referring to. The fact that both of the other players are/were 1k+ points ahead after the same amount of time. Doesnt matter what was built or not. Also, in case you didnt know building acad slows your point growth, as smithy takes so long and is worth so little point wise. Just in case you didnt know.

DeletedUser

Ok, I was staying out of the forums. But I feel I need to answer this. Raven is maybe the best TW player I have ever had the privilege of co playing with. For one, this game really is not difficult to master the mechanics. What is difficult to master, is the TW mindset. And raven has this in spades.

And Raven24 is farther on the rim.

Just sayin. Definitely the best players here.

As you can see ODkiPPeroo, Jay never said that they were the best players in tw, and I dont think anyone here did.... Clearly stated that Raven was the best co-player he ever had....

Now on to more pressing matters the player with higher points wins... You seriously saying that? Pretty sure it is scribed into the forehead of every player worth anything in this game with a glass shard that points mean nothing unless it is followed by a equal amount of troops. Come back to this thread when you have the farm size of each of the players shown.

I have no idea of the other players you mentioned builds but they could be minewhoring for points...... then wouldn't you feel like an ignorant ass!

DeletedUser

Doesnt really matter, seeing as IF you had read the post, you would have seen what i was referring to. The fact that both of the other players are/were 1k+ points ahead after the same amount of time.

1k points isn't that much of a spread when people are starting to build academies which are 500 pts. All it means is he didn't build a mine level or two, and hasn't built his academy yet. Maybe it finishes in the next hour.

:icon_eek:

Doesnt matter what was built or not. Also, in case you didnt know building acad slows your point growth, as smithy takes so long and is worth so little point wise. Just in case you didnt know.

Yes it does, because buildings at this point take a while, no matter what they are. If he started half a day after them his points would be delayed by half a day, which might overlap the update times (if he was keeping up). Whenever you get up to the point where you have to upgrade your smithy, you'll notice that:

Smithy 19 is about 7 hours, 20 is about 8, and academy is about 2.5. That comes to about 16-18 hours depending on the HQ. Let's say he started 18 hours after them, and it overlaps the update time. That comes to 700 pts. Surprise! they are growing at roughly the same speed. :icon_neutral:

And again, because there are so many people at the far ends of the spectrum in regards to their love/hatred of raven, it's pretty tough to find sarcasm in a posts that's rather neutral.

*Arsenic*

You should stop discussing about a player's "skills". Just stop. kk?

On topic: Uruz is a nice tribe. They would prefer a war over an alliance. They don't like external forums (which I think is a good thing). And they're dedicated (which is the most important thing in this game). But they still suck. lololol.

>.<

twenty-five

:icon_eek:

Yes it does, because buildings at this point take a while, no matter what they are. If he started half a day after them his points would be delayed by half a day, which might overlap the update times (if he was keeping up). Whenever you get up to the point where you have to upgrade your smithy, you'll notice that:

Smithy 19 is about 7 hours, 20 is about 8, and academy is about 2.5. That comes to about 16-18 hours depending on the HQ. Let's say he started 18 hours after them, and it overlaps the update time. That comes to 700 pts. Surprise! they are growing at roughly the same speed. :icon_neutral:

And again, because there are so many people at the far ends of the spectrum in regards to their love/hatred of raven, it's pretty tough to find sarcasm in a posts that's rather neutral.

That might account for the difference at present, it would not however account for the difference in their growth throughout. Raven is being outgrown daily by both of those accounts. Also I recognised what he said was sarcastic, and I usually struggle to - it was pretty clear.

DeletedUser

You should stop discussing about a player's "skills". Just stop. kk?

On topic: Uruz is a nice tribe. They would prefer a war over an alliance. They don't like external forums (which I think is a good thing). And they're dedicated (which is the most important thing in this game). But they still suck. lololol.

>.<

Why? Isn't that what the forums are for? There's a thread called "top 20 players". Are people not supposed to post any analysis about their skills? This thread is for the tribe Uruz, and individual player skill is part of analyzing tribal skill. What's the point of the thread if we aren't supposed to discuss the topic at hand? :icon_eek:

That might account for the difference at present, it would not however account for the difference in their growth throughout. Raven is being outgrown daily by both of those accounts. Also I recognised what he said was sarcastic, and I usually struggle to - it was pretty clear.

I really don't see a difference in their growth rate. But I guess I don't see 10 days of growth as anything worth analyzing. Other than if there really was a drastic diffference, which as I said I just don't see. I am pretty decent at recognizing sarcasm, but I guess I'm wrong, oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Arsenic*

Why? Isn't that what the forums are for? There's a thread called "top 20 players". Are people not supposed to post any analysis about their skills? This thread is for the tribe Uruz, and individual player skill is part of analyzing tribal skill. What's the point of the thread if we aren't supposed to discuss the topic at hand? :icon_eek:

Thought someone would come up with that... I will make this quick. She clearly doesn't want you to mention her name. And I don't even know her.

DeletedUser

Thought someone would come up with that... I will make this quick. She clearly doesn't want you to mention her name. And I don't even know her.

Too bad! Just because you don't like someone's opinion doesn't mean they aren't entitled to it. If you don't like what people say, don't read it. If you're a spotlight player, be prepared to be discussed.

DeletedUser

jjj is quite possibly one of the best around at the moment and Raven from what i can remember is more than capable.

Lets say they form the best duo around here:p

MTAR said:
As you can see ODkiPPeroo, Jay never said that they were the best players in tw, and I dont think anyone here did.... Clearly stated that Raven was the best co-player he ever had....

Now on to more pressing matters the player with higher points wins... You seriously saying that? Pretty sure it is scribed into the forehead of every player worth anything in this game with a glass shard that points mean nothing unless it is followed by a equal amount of troops. Come back to this thread when you have the farm size of each of the players shown.

I have no idea of the other players you mentioned builds but they could be minewhoring for points...... then wouldn't you feel like an ignorant ass!

First of all there HAVE been some players that have said they are/could be the best players. Obviously that does not make it true because a couple people have said so, but i was showing the fact that while not bad by any means, their point growth shows they are not even in the same league as many tw players.

As for the second part of MTAR's post, I was NOT saying that highest points wins. However, in order to be number 1 in a world it is rare to have a low farm and troop count. I can't even believe you think that you can minewhore to rank 1. The fact that you mentioned something like that simply means you don't know what you are talking about.

Finally. I have been first to full 30 farm on multiple worlds, while retaining top 5. So until you can do that, you better keep quiet...

DeletedUser

one of the best, the best! very unvarifiable terms....
shouldnt be arguing on stuff like that... granted Uruz is a good tribe maybe they got lucky on w47 or maybe they didn't... maybe if they are able to repeat the feat here then maybe they will go down in the history books with DNY... maybe... not much point in arguing maybe's.. :p

Uruz has some pretty spectacular players... only time will tell if they were able to play together.. coz u only need like 20 consistantly hyper active people to win wars...

DeletedUser

First of all there HAVE been some players that have said they are/could be the best players. Obviously that does not make it true because a couple people have said so, but i was showing the fact that while not bad by any means, their point growth shows they are not even in the same league as many tw players.

As for the second part of MTAR's post, I was NOT saying that highest points wins. However, in order to be number 1 in a world it is rare to have a low farm and troop count. I can't even believe you think that you can minewhore to rank 1. The fact that you mentioned something like that simply means you don't know what you are talking about.

Finally. I have been first to full 30 farm on multiple worlds, while retaining top 5. So until you can do that, you better keep quiet...

thqt just made me lol..... you may have said you have been first to full 30 farm on multiple world but have I have no idea who you are......

Next minewhoring to rank1 isnt un-common... infact on a speed 2 world it is more common than not! bigger mines the faster the res, especially on speed 2!

In your post you were clearly showing raven and Jay that they werent the best player on the world which was your mission! My post just showed that no-one on this thread said otherwise which means your 3rd paragraph isnt valid

ok you were first to mine 30 on what worlds? I am extremely interested to know this because I am guessing it is not the past 10 worlds.... and still then I can find out if you are telling the truth! But each world is different!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

Every single player in Uruz right now has know Raven ( the original founder ) for 2+ years.

Although I'll be getting an invite soon with my anonymous account :) Every other tribe in K53 = FAIL.
Although tribe is a general term, and there isn't much of us -- that's a bit of an ignorant statement. I won't go as far as saying I'll dominate anything, as I don't want to eat my words, but I do not see myself losing out any time soon.
God you're annoying! Just stop talking or I will be forced to criticize your inability to use English correctly...

~Imsure
Get off it. You aren't perfect either. There are plenty of mistakes in just about everyone's post that people could pick out.