Uruz Reborn?

DeletedUser92671

woah, this thread has got everyone crawling out of the woodwork,
not often Jay and Raven appear, adellion has 'quit' but reading up on his Uruz knowledge ;) and olk i havnt seen you since you quit W47 way back when!

DeletedUser

It MUST be true if Money says so..........

And for the record URUZ sux and is one of the MOST over rated tribes to play TW regardless of worlds............

You are so right and then tragically fail at the very end. It's ok tho little buddy :icon_wink:.

Uruz is a pretty formidable tribe, and they are prolly here to stay unlike most premades. We will have a better understanding of them in the coming weeks.

DeletedUser

to use someone elses name is a disgraces and ruins your name. thus, people should use other tribes names without permisson.

DeletedUser

to use someone elses name is a disgraces and ruins your name. thus, people should use other tribes names without permisson.

I assume you meant shouldn't. If you bothered reading the thread, it IS the actual players. :icon_eek:

Welcome to the conversation!

DeletedUser

nope i didnt bother as i was in my world 30 account and dont find time to read both. yes, i ment to say shouldn't, my bad. i suffer from a thing called big fingers small key bored.

DeletedUser

Snivl you n00b lol. Glad to see its still around as I did keep it in tip top shape while I was around? Guessing game who am I? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

nope i didnt bother as i was in my world 30 account and dont find time to read both. yes, i ment to say shouldn't, my bad. i suffer from a thing called big fingers small key bored.

hope your key isn't too bored, learn to read threads before you rampaging in the forums flamming :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hope your key isn't too bored, learn to read threads before you rampaging in the forums flamming :icon_rolleyes:

is this not a flame at me? doesnt that not make you hypocritcal? nay am i flameing? when in fact im just arrogent on this said topic?

DeletedUser

Having money issues and couldent pay the internet bill. Nothing to laugh at dude

Had to take out a loan. so sorry that i had to drop tw for a month

The great lambezz inactive for a month, i bet Chaos and your W44 account suffered, if only they knew lol

^^^ +1

I see Uruz lasting a long time

Your wrong just like you was with Ram

DeletedUser

The great lambezz inactive for a month, i bet Chaos and your W44 account suffered, if only they knew lol

Your wrong just like you was with Ram

Really now?? your tribe got owned by Storm and there are some Storm peeps in Uruz. And they owned Ram which gives them my respect after all the flaming i did towards Storm i feel bad about it now

Nah i had someone on my account nobling with my instructions and spending maybe 2 hours a day on the account at the internet cafe and a buddies house. If you consider 2 hours active then im sorry i don't consider that active lambezz at all

P.S i havent played W19 in a while me and Chaos both havent. Hence i got a new sig. just check his nobling record and he has 179K packets

This is the same thing i said to Pajuno and Phoenix and it's the same story im going by today. so whatever

Edit: So Kadir have you joined another world to get owned in?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They have 2.members from storm.

Squad merged into storm and Clear or there allied tribes so maybe think before you talk about me or my tribe getting owned.

DeletedUser

this isnt about Squad but why dont we see some stats before you guys merged

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SQUAD
Players: tiki1259

Side 2:
Tribes: Storm
Players:

Timeframe: 10/07/2010 00:00:00 to 19/07/2010 21:41:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 96
Difference: 95

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,633
Side 2: 748,580
Difference: 739,947[/spoil]

You guys may have merged but you still got owned. way to go Kadir your a great leader, please invite me

Back OT

Good luck Uruz

DeletedUser

Tiki got a divorce or something along doe lines.

All my members are now in the rank 1 tribe or in there allied/academy tribe so yes i done the right thing, infact my members right now are doing 10x better then you and all the tribes put together you have been in on W44

p00nt much lambezz :)