UrVill and OwnYou

• Thread starter DeletedUser94532
  • Start date

DeletedUser94532

UrVill and OwnYou are merging... into the tribe M.O.M

Very interesting! Wonder how well this will work out for them!

------------

World 53: ~UWS~

DeletedUser

Apparently Sir Cornish is the leader of Ownyou. Well thats what he told me. Thought I should just inform you all. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

It was more of a question, less of a moan.

I'm kind of curious as to why two tribes would merge so early into a world, unless both were falling apart, and people were just leaving to do their own thing under the same banner as friends from another neighboring tribe.

DeletedUser93260

This merge makes sense of they do it right. Neither tribe individually had a future, together there might be enough quality to do improve their chances.

DeletedUser80720

It was more of a question, less of a moan.

I'm kind of curious as to why two tribes would merge so early into a world, unless both were falling apart, and people were just leaving to do their own thing under the same banner as friends from another neighboring tribe.

wrong

DeletedUser

Nice thread. Nothing has something to do with anything in here. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Maybe its the DSL voodoo nap getting people worried about the intentions of these 'elite' tribes?

DeletedUser

Another fail world by Sir Cornish what else is new :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94990

they have too many members for a full merge...academy?

Last edited by a moderator:

I wouldn't be worried by either tribe personally, and merge just puts the easy targets all in one place...

Gargoylenite

i heard from a friend in OwnYou they are only taking the top 35 from both tribes. I guess the rest are going to stay in their tribes respectively? Don't see the point really unless some of the better players refuse to merge and stick around.

DeletedUser

Mergers are always a gamble...
Will it work out?

I suppose if both sets of members are loyal and help it succeed and the 2 sets of dukes can work together, it might work out well.