Useless thread: Naruto vs Contra non-declared war

LikaSombodeee

Here you noobs can brag about how you can OP players with 90% their D supporting other players or whatever shit you noobs want.

keep in mind only I and you will read this thread. I will leave you with stats from active frontline players (the ones I know for sure) :)

ps: we never OPPed you

Side 1:
Players: LikaSombodeee, eolver
Side 2:
Tribes: Naruto

Timeframe: Forever

[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 30
Side 2: 21
Difference: 9
chart

[h=3]Points value of total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 282,949
Side 2: 184,235
Difference: 98,714
chart

Not bad... for noobs

DeletedUser93993

how you can OP players with 90% their D supporting other players or whatever shit you noobs want.

R.I.P the very logic of TW.

you disappoint me Lika.. now it has come to this. first inactive then sat accnt. then kicked account and now this one. PMSL

LikaSombodeee

R.I.P the very logic of TW.

you disappoint me Lika.. now it has come to this. first inactive then sat accnt. then kicked account and now this one. PMSL

Come on, say it, don't be shy, let it out of your system.

DeletedUser93993

Come on, say it, don't be shy, let it out of your system.
no matter whichever villa contra looses. you will always have an excuse. pretty much goes with your rank 2 status. oh i forgot. you hugged your way up

LikaSombodeee

no matter whichever villa contra looses. you will always have an excuse. pretty much goes with your rank 2 status. oh i forgot. you hugged your way up

keep it going bro, don't stop.

DeletedUser93993

and you took all the pain to create such a beautiful thread. naruto feels flattered though. why tell me ;)

DeletedUser

Ya know I haven't been around Contra for that long so I've always wondered how they go where they are with that OD. Thanks for solving this mystery for me.

LikaSombodeee

and you took all the pain to create such a beautiful thread. naruto feels flattered though. why tell me ;)

you see, you're happier now aren't you?

anything else you want to say about contra or it's members?

DeletedUser

Were does everyone get this made up fact that we hugged our way to the top? We've done nothing but fight? We've had 4? Allies throughout the whole world.. Hugging at its best

DeletedUser100466

you gotta admire Naruto attitude as they shown the world Rank doesn't matter that much :)

DeletedUser

green.png
... (609|527) K569,434Herr Recke TheDefender [Naruto]2013-12-05 21:24:21
red.png
... (609|527) K569,434TheDefender [Naruto]eolver [Contra]2013-12-05 23:09:55

I didn't even have defensive troops in K56 back then, easy re-cap for eolver. Sad for me who was hoping to get an easy village from one of the inactive Contra player. :icon_cry:

red.png
HELL (605|515) K569,324TheDefender [Naruto]eolver [Contra]2013-12-16 14:45:22

Another re-cap, kinda' same story here, had no defense. Just a couple small barbs without troops. Player above, just another inactive Contra player village I wanted but didn't get... :icon_cry:

My first inactive Contra player noble, no re-cap, good old times.. <3

The 4th inactive Contra player... sshh... yes, I know, I only noble inactives and barbs, but it's easier, RL doesn't let me take on active players... :icon_redface:

This inactive Contra player got kicked, so was tribeless when I took the second village... :icon_rolleyes:

To sum up the stats, since all were inactive players (I know some showed signs of life, maybe sitter?), I can't count them into our stats, because of that it's 2 re-caps for Contra vs 0 nobled villages for me. :icon_redface: