V-V-V vs. Manic

DeletedUser

We declare on Manic because we want their villages. There's no reason; We don't hate them, we're just bored. We won't attack until Monday, April 13th, at 12:00 Server time as we have agreed. Good luck.

*Insert image of scary men here to make this a real declaration. Label them V-V-V*

*Insert hilarious image of not-so-scary men here to make this a funny declaration. Label them Manic*

Game on.

PS - Yeah, we invited Manico. Wanna fight about it :icon_wink:

Edit: This declaration is on the behalf of both V-V-V and V-V-A. So please add V-V-A to all war stats when putting together graphs, charts, and insults. We'll be doing the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26129

Accepted, and agreed, Good luck V-V-V.

And thanks for the respect and honour you shown daholla by waiting till after smurf's marriage.

I wish you all the best, and let the best tribe win.

Game on.

DeletedUser59064

Good luck to both sides, but just an little more for V-V-V... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Have fun triple V and Manic =)
(rooting for TripleV ):icon_rolleyes:

K.

DeletedUser

Can we wait till tuesday.... I have school on Monday :D

DeletedUser26129

lol hoc :D

top 3 leaders in the world posting in that order :D

DeletedUser

Accepted, and agreed, Good luck V-V-V.

And thanks for the respect and honour you shown daholla by waiting till after smurf's marriage.

I wish you all the best, and let the best tribe win.

Game on.

Well it's also Easter, so allowing people to spend time with their families is another reason to wait until Monday.

Although I really don't want to be the reason for the quickest divorce ever.

DeletedUser52603

Garuda declares on Kings & Xp to even the teams

DeletedUser26129

wahah, yeah true, like i said, if smurf cant get online because of her pulling the plug, the marriage will be off :D

The Great 1One1

This will be a good war.

Good luck both tribes. Both have a lot of strengths so this will last a looooooooong time imo.

DeletedUser

Well it's also Easter, so allowing people to spend time with their families is another reason to wait until Monday.

Although I really don't want to be the reason for the quickest divorce ever.

You know MANIC screwed when DaHolla is this mellow!

Good luck V-V-V!

DeletedUser

Premium points $4.00
no Ads $1.00
Headphones for Skype $19.99
Calling in sick to war in tribal wars... PRICELESS

Kristiedawn

Lmao. Everyone is so cheery over this war !
It isnt the usual flame fest.

Whats going on D:

The Great 1One1

I guess this is really the start of a world war don't you think? A lot of big tribes are interlinked with each other through various wars.

DeletedUser26129

yeah me and daholla talk alot on skype and hes always annoying, i mean mellow...

lol, alot of respect to V-V-V of talking before declaring... i think thats why everyone is so mellow... we all knew it.