~V~ -> Vengeance

DeletedUser

Will they merge to other tribes? Just to be assured that they will win against DVADER?
Maybe they will merge to Evil or AP just to have some protections? What unbelievable!:icon_twisted:
Their duke -> Duke Rage and their councils decided that the only way to their survival is to merge, since West is Evil, South is DVADER, and NORTH is T.W.L. and is trying their best to go the assured tribe. I hope no tribe won't be fall with this insolence, they will just leave their members below top 10.

What a fools?:icon_sad:

JamieRed

TALK ABOUT POSSIBLE MERGE WITH EVIL
[5:14:18 p.m.] Steve Cl: may have to consider a merge with evil
[5:14:27 p.m.] Steve Cl: we got too many noobs
[5:14:35 p.m.] Steve Cl: or just start kicking them
[5:15:52 p.m.] glee: i say merging with evil is a good idea
[5:15:58 p.m.] glee: we take the active bit and leave or seomthing
[5:16:12 p.m.] glee: account sitting holds short term but not long term when we need support for each other
[5:16:17 p.m.] Steve Cl: all the players in this room
[5:16:20 p.m.] Steve Cl: and few others
[5:16:23 p.m.] Steve Cl: i thinking about it
[5:16:46 p.m.] glee: and you should know that dr.horrible spoke up for us in the forums lol

Its not the first merge that evil have done and am sure it wont be the last one either.

DeletedUser

lool

Jamie i wonder which forum you got this from :icon_rolleyes:

----------------------------------
world 19 Nomad
world 22 appolo 2
world 25 3co
world 28 K.F.C
world 34 quack
world 36 DVADER!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you a member of EVIL then how do you know what were going to do?

DeletedUser

woah, hey Jamie are you from w1 right? DVADER?

i almost have the same idea of mails i just received, but it came from ~V~ loyal member i think, he is just using alias when he did sent me a message.

thanks for the information, at least now, i don't have to put my mails because we are already seen this, but with all due respect, Evil is doing good job at present.

DeletedUser

maybe better ask ~V~ leaders on this mail and their behind the scenes.

DeletedUser

lol, funny thing is both Evil and ~V~ are almost at their member cap. maybe not a merge but a family again? could be. I was wondering why willo started standing up for ~V~:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Will they merge to other tribes? Just to be assured that they will win against DVADER?
Maybe they will merge to Evil or AP just to have some protections? What unbelievable!:icon_twisted:
Their duke -> Duke Rage and their councils decided that the only way to their survival is to merge, since West is Evil, South is DVADER, and NORTH is T.W.L. and is trying their best to go the assured tribe. I hope no tribe won't be fall with this insolence, they will just leave their members below top 10.

What a fools?:icon_sad:

awts.. haha.. this gonna hurt..:icon_eek:

TALK ABOUT POSSIBLE MERGE WITH EVIL
[5:14:18 p.m.] Steve Cl: may have to consider a merge with evil
[5:14:35 p.m.] Steve Cl: or just start kicking them
[5:15:52 p.m.] glee: i say merging with evil is a good idea
[5:15:58 p.m.] glee: we take the active bit and leave or seomthing
[5:16:12 p.m.] glee: account sitting holds short term but not long term when we need support for each other
[5:16:17 p.m.] Steve Cl: all the players in this room
[5:16:20 p.m.] Steve Cl: and few others
[5:16:23 p.m.] Steve Cl: i thinking about it
[5:16:46 p.m.] glee: and you should know that dr.horrible spoke up for us in the forums lol

Its not the first merge that evil have done and am sure it wont be the last one either.

but this is the worst..:lol: don't know that ~V~ leaders is that.. lol..

DeletedUser

O I have to quote this, yesterday Willo was asking for my proof why I thought ~V~ was noobs. will this work? their own leader says so.:lol:

Ontopic - BBK, so is evil making another family?

DeletedUser

lol, funny thing is both Evil and ~V~ are almost at their member cap. maybe not a merge but a family again? could be. I was wondering why willo started standing up for ~V~:icon_rolleyes:

Or it could be that they've earned my respect?

Beyond the facade is a tribe near breaking. That tribe does not appear to be ~V~... DVADER wished to appear morally just, yet they're the ones utilizing devious tactics to try and defeat ~V~... The problem is, it's still not working...

a-ki-sa-ja (516|619) K65 5,328 dnjzmxhtm [~V~] netman [DVADER] 25th May 2009 - 03:05:59
The Boys are Back (524|688) K65 8,466 ishootfriendlies [~V~] jackomore [DVADER] 25th May 2009 - 00:01:02
my Darth (515|681) K65 7,122 brew713 [~V~] The Raiding Rhino [DVADER] 24th May 2009 - 21:45:56

Those are the fruits of what I've been told is a massive DVADER offensive...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~V~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DVADER T.W.L.
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 524
Difference: 307

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 24
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 695,709
Side 2: 2,245,787
Difference: 1,550,078

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107,199
Side 2: 124,514
Difference: 17,315

image.php

[/spoil]

That doesn't put a large margin into the mix now does it? Especially since one of the three villages you gained was renobled, and the others were simply in undefendable positions.

Also, some more interesting stats...

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
I009 (533|617) K65 3,008 800101 amsiiii [~V~] 24th May 2009 - 23:49:40
|-Empire 5-| (548|610) K65 8,070 800101 -R.D- [~V~] 24th May 2009 - 15:08:31
B5Savage (540|614) K65 9,340 800101 Duke rage [~V~] 24th May 2009 - 03:26:05
B4Revenge (541|612) K65 6,779 800101 Duke rage [~V~] 23rd May 2009 - 21:54:56
B3Redemption (539|617) K65 6,642 800101 [DVADER] Duke rage [~V~] 20th May 2009 - 12:36:58

That's 4 conquers unrecorded right there. One player rimmed, but kicked to manipulate stats.

Here's another...

I007 (544|623) K65 4,682 .Es-iX amsiiii [~V~] 21st May 2009 - 22:48:43
I006 (539|626) K65 7,987 .Es-iX [DVADER] amsiiii [~V~] 19th May 2009 - 19:22:47
C2Humility (546|632) K65 4,595 .Es-iX [DVADER] Duke rage [~V~] 19th May 2009 - 11:30:13
C1Pride (542|634) K65 5,004 .Es-iX [DVADER] Duke rage [~V~] 18th May 2009 - 09:08:46
C3Selfless (535|632) K65 6,391 .Es-iX [DVADER] Duke rage [~V~] 16th May 2009 - 10:49:57

That's a total of 5 conquers unrecorded...

That evens the score at the very least, likely puts it in ~V~'s favor.

Now as for Evil's alleged support of ~V~... Not at all... We have no qualms with nobling players on either side of the conflict. As could be proven by the fact that we rimmed all of DVADER's K56 interests. :icon_wink:

If you'd like for us to join the war we could though? I mean, that's only if you want us to. We wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable or anything, now would we?

O I have to quote this, yesterday Willo was asking for my proof why I thought ~V~ was noobs. will this work? their own leader says so.:lol:

Ontopic - BBK, so is evil making another family?

Yes, but you still never provided proof of either of your claims. Someone else had to do it for you. I still would LOVE to see your "proof"

He also said they had too many noobs. Not that everyone are/were noobs.

No... My dear friend, you seem to be so oblivious to the facade that surrounds you. Try pulling the vale aside to get a good look at the real world. Goons is no more, and they served their purpose.

As much as you might hate me for it, I don't take inactivity lightly. As a result, if a large chunk of players approach me, interested in expanding Evil's territory, I'm not going to tell them to go away, and then proceed to long-range noble them. That is moronic. Especially with potentially high rates of inactivity. Therefore, I'll keep those players, save them for a rainy day. If they don't hold up their end, they're gone. If they do, great. I'm not going to change whatever plans I have, just because some troll on the forums gets all angry that I've accomplished more as a leader than he ever will.

And as for a merge? I won't comment, just because I don't find it prudent to answer any of your trollish claims. You tried to make this a thread about Evil now, rather than a thread about the people this thread was about: ~V~...

Want to make your point? Go right ahead. Make as many threads about Evil as you want... I don't particularly care.

DeletedUser

Man, your posts are way too long. Its like reading one of those books that never got published. How about you stop using long ass sentences like:
"No... My dear friend, you seem to be so oblivious to the facade that surrounds you. Try pulling the vale aside to get a good look at the real world. Goons is no more, and they served their purpose."

In stead of writing all that, you could have just said "No, Evil is not making another academy tribe."
Also I really hope that you did not just put a = sign between Real life and TW..

I specially like this quote:
Want to make your point? Go right ahead. Make as many threads about Evil as you want... I don't particularly care.

For the love of god man, if you don't care then stop posting all these words.

PS: Jamie, do you remember CROM from W1 forums? Is it just me or is Willovain really really similar to CROM?

DeletedUser

Man, your posts are way too long. Its like reading one of those books that never got published. How about you stop using long ass sentences like:
"No... My dear friend, you seem to be so oblivious to the facade that surrounds you. Try pulling the vale aside to get a good look at the real world. Goons is no more, and they served their purpose."

In stead of writing all that, you could have just said "No, Evil is not making another academy tribe."
Also I really hope that you did not just put a = sign between Real life and TW..

PS: Jamie, do you remember CROM from W1 forums? Is it just me or is Willovain really really similar to CROM?

Right, now what does this have to do with the thread?

Why don't you try refuting my points, rather than insulting my sentence structure and verb choice.

DeletedUser

Right, now what does this have to do with the thread?

Why don't you try refuting my points, rather than insulting my sentence structure and verb choice.

Well I guess I can do that, all tho half the post was directed at nuke I believe.
I was not insulting, I was suggesting. Half your image problem is because of your long ass posts.

About the kicked members: I may be a DVADER member in W1, but I am not one in this world, so I cant be sure of anything. You as a leader(pretty sure you are one) should know that members get kicked when they go inactive - red, or yellow, depending on the rules of the tribe. One explanation would be inactivity. Second one would be that they no longer wish to play this game(or world). That is quite common amongst TW players, for example I usually quit my new worlds when I get dragged in a large scale war. Lets not forget that summer is coming up and a lot of people are busy with school(exams and stuff).

Yeah..the only actual point I saw in your post. If you had more I would be more than happy to replay again.

DeletedUser

I009 (533|617) K65 3,008 800101 amsiiii [~V~] 24th May 2009 - 23:49:40
|-Empire 5-| (548|610) K65 8,070 800101 -R.D- [~V~] 24th May 2009 - 15:08:31
B5Savage (540|614) K65 9,340 800101 Duke rage [~V~] 24th May 2009 - 03:26:05
B4Revenge (541|612) K65 6,779 800101 Duke rage [~V~] 23rd May 2009 - 21:54:56
B3Redemption (539|617) K65 6,642 800101 [DVADER] Duke rage [~V~] 20th May 2009 - 12:36:58

That's 4 conquers unrecorded right there. One player rimmed, but kicked to manipulate stats.

got any proof that he was kicked? for all we know he could of left and not requested support or anything. I love it you yell and whine saying proof proof proof and then you post stuff what you have no idea of.

Here's another...

I007 (544|623) K65 4,682 .Es-iX amsiiii [~V~] 21st May 2009 - 22:48:43
I006 (539|626) K65 7,987 .Es-iX [DVADER] amsiiii [~V~] 19th May 2009 - 19:22:47
C2Humility (546|632) K65 4,595 .Es-iX [DVADER] Duke rage [~V~] 19th May 2009 - 11:30:13
C1Pride (542|634) K65 5,004 .Es-iX [DVADER] Duke rage [~V~] 18th May 2009 - 09:08:46
C3Selfless (535|632) K65 6,391 .Es-iX [DVADER] Duke rage [~V~] 16th May 2009 - 10:49:57

That's a total of 5 conquers unrecorded...

Way to go willo, you failed at counting. by what you posted only one was unrecorded. way to be caught in another lie.

Yes, but you still never provided proof of either of your claims. Someone else had to do it for you. I still would LOVE to see your "proof"

He also said they had too many noobs. Not that everyone are/were noobs.

when did I say they were all noobs? now willo you are just grasping at straws. Also there is the proof, weather I posted it or not it is there, proven.

No... My dear friend, you seem to be so oblivious to the facade that surrounds you. Try pulling the vale aside to get a good look at the real world. Goons is no more, and they served their purpose.

I am guessing they are no more because you got flamed so heavy for being a family and merging twice?

As much as you might hate me for it, I don't take inactivity lightly. As a result, if a large chunk of players approach me, interested in expanding Evil's territory, I'm not going to tell them to go away, and then proceed to long-range noble them. That is moronic. Especially with potentially high rates of inactivity. Therefore, I'll keep those players, save them for a rainy day. If they don't hold up their end, they're gone. If they do, great. I'm not going to change whatever plans I have, just because some troll on the forums gets all angry that I've accomplished more as a leader than he ever will.

The beginning just go to prove my point even farther that you never read clearly enough, you just pick out what you want. I have said over and over I don't hate anyone over an online game, maybe one day willo you will reach that maturity. Also willo you yourself say I am a good leader and my MeOW! was good, how contradicting. Now I love how you claim I am a troll then I ask for proof and you ignore my request. Also what have you accomplished? nothing. your still a horrible leader, player, and forum poster. You merged/mass-recruited Evil to the top, that doesn't take any skill what so ever.:icon_rolleyes:

And as for a merge? I won't comment, just because I don't find it prudent to answer any of your trollish claims. You tried to make this a thread about Evil now, rather than a thread about the people this thread was about: ~V~...

Well its about ~V~ merging and I know Evil is very good at that.

If you didn't you wouldn't take the time to post, contradicting.

Regards,
Nuke

I await for you next hypocritical or contradicting post.

DeletedUser

I really enjoyed reading willows arugements and Nukes counter arguements, i can see this from both sides as a third party

siimiks said:

You fail.

DeletedUser

I wasnt exactly going for a win. I congratsiolate you on your ability to write 2 words.

You like to comment on people's grammer in a thread about a top tribe possibly merging with another.

This isn't exactly junior school, so yes, 2 words is all thats needed for your failed post.

DeletedUser

You like to comment on people's grammer in a thread about a top tribe possibly merging with another.

This isn't exactly junior school, so yes, 2 words is all thats needed for your failed post.

You like to comment people's posts in a thread about top tribes possibly merging with another. Now if you replay with You fail, which I believe you will, it will make no sense. I did reread my post, it wasn't the best of posts, but it did have the same amount of usefulness as your post.

DeletedUser

Saying your a failure has more use than you commenting on someones grammer.

Errm, back on topic?

JamieRed

Lets just stat this, 800101 lefted us and messaged me telling me he quit due to RL problems and then and then only did they managed to noble hes villages. Due to the fact ~V~ have been kicking members once we clear them, the stats arn't what they should be. We was fighting with 4 tribes, until this weekend were now its just ~V~ so that will change.

Here is your proof

May 22
07:54 800101 left the tribe.