~V~ -> Vengeance

DeletedUser

only did they managed to noble hes villages.

I009 (533|617) K65 3,008 800101 amsiiii [~V~] 24th May 2009 - 23:49:40
|-Empire 5-| (548|610) K65 8,070 800101 -R.D- [~V~] 24th May 2009 - 15:08:31
B5Savage (540|614) K65 9,340 800101 Duke rage [~V~] 24th May 2009 - 03:26:05
B4Revenge (541|612) K65 6,779 800101 Duke rage [~V~] 23rd May 2009 - 21:54:56
B3Redemption (539|617) K65 6,642 800101 [DVADER] Duke rage [~V~] 20th May 2009 - 12:36:58

Care to try again?

We was fighting with 4 tribes, until this weekend were now its just ~V~ so that will change.

So is that why you asked T.W.L. to join you in your attacks on ~V~? To even the odds... Errr... Wait a minute... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

How upsetting willo it seems you dodged nukes reply, i expected better really.

So your making it out that dvader have kicked players? as nuke sayed proof is needed for this statement, and i highly doubt V are whiter than white and expect them to have done what you accuse dvader of doing, but meh thats just my person opinion.

Now add more drama please <3

DeletedUser

How upsetting willo it seems you dodged nukes reply, i expected better really.

So your making it out that dvader have kicked players? as nuke sayed proof is needed for this statement, and i highly doubt V are whiter than white and expect them to have done what you accuse dvader of doing, but meh thats just my person opinion.

Now add more drama please <3

I had a rather intriguing discussion with two people I hold in higher regard than Nuke, or anyone on this god-forsaken world... (World 36 that is... Not suicidal just yet... :icon_eek:)

The culmination of which I realized that Nuke is not worth it. He'll always be there to troll me, and he won't stop. So why bother? Why give him more food? His posts clearly have little to do with the actual topic, and more-so are based on an attempt to muster a foundation from which to turn this into another Evil topic. Something I don't wish to cause. In other words. No.

Of that I am no doubt, in fact, I'm sure that it is true. The fact is, however, that DVADER are supposed to be held in the higher regard here. They were the declarers, they are the "elites". Therefore they are held to a higher standard. A standard they do not meet, therefore they should be treated equally. That means being treated as those they hate. They enacted a gang-bang, yet as a result have still yet to accomplish anything from it other than provide the tribes surrounding them ample time to grow and stabilize while their time is wasted on a petty war. So why exactly are their praises being sung? For their accolades of ages past? Good for them. I'd rather see them accomplish something in the here and now.

I never claimed to have proof. I merely made an observation. That observation being that the immediate stats are more equal than they'd have you believe. Two players were kicked, and then promptly nobled. Both of which were in contested regions. It adds suspicion does it not? It brings questions does it not? Did they really quit as has been claimed? Or have they simply been urged to leave for the saving of face?

To jump on the DVADER bandwagon this early, after (what seems like... I honestly have no idea how long this war's been going on for) a month of conflict, the stats are still quite even, and both sides have suffered loss. In the meantime those surrounding them are effectively boxing them in. Regardless of who wins this "war", neither side will truly win... Something to think about... :icon_wink:

JamieRed

I had a rather intriguing discussion with two people I hold in higher regard than Nuke, or anyone on this god-forsaken world... (World 36 that is... Not suicidal just yet... :icon_eek:)

The culmination of which I realized that Nuke is not worth it. He'll always be there to troll me, and he won't stop. So why bother? Why give him more food? His posts clearly have little to do with the actual topic, and more-so are based on an attempt to muster a foundation from which to turn this into another Evil topic. Something I don't wish to cause. In other words. No.

Of that I am no doubt, in fact, I'm sure that it is true. The fact is, however, that DVADER are supposed to be held in the higher regard here. They were the declarers, they are the "elites". Therefore they are held to a higher standard. A standard they do not meet, therefore they should be treated equally. That means being treated as those they hate. They enacted a gang-bang, yet as a result have still yet to accomplish anything from it other than provide the tribes surrounding them ample time to grow and stabilize while their time is wasted on a petty war. So why exactly are their praises being sung? For their accolades of ages past? Good for them. I'd rather see them accomplish something in the here and now.

I never claimed to have proof. I merely made an observation. That observation being that the immediate stats are more equal than they'd have you believe. Two players were kicked, and then promptly nobled. Both of which were in contested regions. It adds suspicion does it not? It brings questions does it not? Did they really quit as has been claimed? Or have they simply been urged to leave for the saving of face?

To jump on the DVADER bandwagon this early, after (what seems like... I honestly have no idea how long this war's been going on for) a month of conflict, the stats are still quite even, and both sides have suffered loss. In the meantime those surrounding them are effectively boxing them in. Regardless of who wins this "war", neither side will truly win... Something to think about... :icon_wink:

Fact, we didn't declare war (they did). It maybe has been around a month in ~V~ eyes and yourself but we have add other things to sort out aswell as ~V~. We have only just recently started to hit ~V~ proper, this weekend. As you can see from the stats, 6 villages nobled from them. Before hand it was the odd attack here and there, there was no nobling from both sides for days upon end due to us avin other things to sort out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Fact, we didn't declare war (they did). It maybe has been around a month in ~V~ eyes and yourself but we have add other things to sort out aswell as ~V~. We have only just recently started to hit ~V~ proper, this weekend. As you can see from the stats, 6 villages nobled from them. Before hand it was the odd attack here and there, there was no nobling from both sides for days upon end due to us avin other things to sort out.

My apologies, I am indeed partially mistaken... Neither side actually declared, a third party declared on ~V~'s behalf... :icon_neutral:

Yet the stats are still relatively even? And it's now apparently their turn for the counter-attack is it not?

DeletedUser

lol

somhow i dont think they will be hitting back at us :icon_razz:

----------------------------------------------------
world 19 nomad
world 22 appollo 2
world 25 3co
world 28 K.F.C
world 34 quack
world 36 DVADER!!

JamieRed

My apologies, I am indeed partially mistaken... Neither side actually declared, a third party declared on ~V~'s behalf... :icon_neutral:

Yet the stats are still relatively even? And it's now apparently their turn for the counter-attack is it not?

fingers crossed, wouldn't mind some action...

DeletedUser

in this mode, i received a private mail from a TWL player and also from ~V~ saying that ~V~ started the war between them and DVADER + The tribe members in their K, attacks just a single person, their leaders force their members to attack one of the TWL players, and even threatens them to be kicked, if they won't participate, just that their leader, Duke Rage, i think, will be the new no.1 in K65.:icon_eek:

what a noobish.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

in this mode, i received a private mail from a TWL player and also from ~V~ saying that ~V~ started the war between them and DVADER + The tribe members in their K, attacks just a single person, their leaders force their members to attack one of the TWL players, and even threatens them to be kicked, if they won't participate, just that their leader, Duke Rage, i think, will be the new no.1 in K65.:icon_eek:

what a noobish.:icon_rolleyes:

Mails Mails Mails. Is it really that hard to post a mail on the forum? Its annoying hearing everyone have to ask to see the proof. If you blatantly say that you have proof then just post it and stop being a troll.

DeletedUser

Mails Mails Mails. Is it really that hard to post a mail on the forum? Its annoying hearing everyone have to ask to see the proof. If you blatantly say that you have proof then just post it and stop being a troll.

Agreed. Copy, Paste, and wallaaa!

DeletedUser

Seconded. And nobody likes alfonso anyways, it's just a given to not believe him. Remember his outrageous claims during the T.W.L. - Jedi! wars? I could dig them up, but I'm far too lazy. I'm sure you remember anyways.

DeletedUser

Seconded. And nobody likes alfonso anyways, it's just a given to not believe him. Remember his outrageous claims during the T.W.L. - Jedi! wars? I could dig them up, but I'm far too lazy. I'm sure you remember anyways.

Oh i remember. He's honestly the first person that has ever made me RAGE on the internet. Thats not something to be proud of either :/

DeletedUser

Haha sorry. I dont mean any offense. Just you said you dont play the world but you know people that do. I was just informing Bipolar of that :icon_smile:

he's way to active in this forum for my liking when it comes from a non player in the world.

DeletedUser

i am active mostly in the worlds like w5, w8, and this world that has the same settings, i wish this world will restart so that i can join.:icon_cool:

old guy

I never claimed to have proof.

Does anyone have some decent stats from this skirmish available?

EDIT: Well the shortage of spies out there is definitely not a problem, as is the intel. Whether true or not remains to be seen :)

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~V~
Players: raistlin88 0rgans

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 200
Side 2: 229
Difference: 29

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 17
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 816,188
Side 2: 719,757
Difference: 96,431

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 127,383
Side 2: 88,533
Difference: 38,850

image.php

Now the intel is abound with tons of good stuff perhaps we can see in a later posting, but it appears here as though DVADER's total conquers are not only worth more there (by almost 100k), but also the tribe on tribe conquers are in their favor as well at this time. Seems that over time DVADER will take them down not only on total villages outside of the skirmish, but also inside too. In the larger context of the intel, this could prove interesting.

Flame on, just putting a couple numbers up for debate before the thread gets wrecked again in a few minutes :p

Last edited: