Vendetta vs. RIE

DeletedUser69183

Now now calm down kid, everyone has the piece of the pie. Many RIE players want to die before you :) newbies are left to grow a little so their hopes a re shattered later :D

Enjoyed the scout report? thats only 1/3 of what is flowing in.

DeletedUser

Oo give me coords I wanna scout lol, and scare u mail me I'm mobile

DeletedUser

So you are in every sense of the word: A coward

I have offered you numerous times now, the opportune to attack me and yet you refuse, don't make up BS about 'shattering my hopes' because I don't have any to shatter, I take this game as it comes, and I don't cry when I'm getting my ass showed up on the externals :icon_wink:

So please, prove me wrong, show some cajones and show me more than one boring incoming

And the report satisfied me a great deal, thanks :)

DeletedUser

Lol, my god, this means something

Are you good sir, a pointwhore?

It explains your fear of attacking others many times smaller than you

DeletedUser69183

Go read guides it will help you on your conquest in this war. atm you absolutely suck and have achieved nothing but words/scouts =D

P.s. 930k points with 11.9mil ODT. yes a pointwhore, now check up your tribe and you will find 3/4 of them added together doesnt even reah this :D

DeletedUser

Dont avert the subject, you obviously lack the troops/brainpower/scrotum to attack me

DeletedUser69183

You averted it at the start when i said you have contributed nothing to your tribe. answer this and i will send you 50 nukes hopefully only hitting whole of K14's.

DeletedUser

....Still waiting for them coords, ill show sum1 some scouts lol

DeletedUser

Did I? Ok well for want of you to actually step up and show me 50 Nukes, I have contributed to my tribe, I'm getting back into normal motion with the eve of our first wave on Vinp, not only that but I have given RIE my complete loyalty since day one, and in this World I've played on, where there are traitors and backstabbers like V around, loyalty counts for a lot

Now, I want to see you nuke me to hell by tomorrow evening, the clock's ticking

DeletedUser69183

Did I? Ok well for want of you to actually step up and show me 50 Nukes, I have contributed to my tribe, I'm getting back into normal motion with the eve of our first wave on Vinp, not only that but I have given RIE my complete loyalty since day one, and in this World I've played on, where there are traitors and backstabbers like V around, loyalty counts for a lot

Now, I want to see you nuke me to hell by tomorrow evening, the clock's ticking

this means shit you havent contributed anything. Against vinp you were absolutely not even worth saying you attacked. Also saying your loyal means bull its just words. still waiting :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And your outlook on loyalty is what got you into HELL after we owned you :lol:

And now that you have yet again averted the subject: You have been accused and found guilty of obscene faggotry of the highest degree, in doing so by refusing repeatedly to even attack someone properly who could probably be an easy wipeout

I rest my case ladies and gentleman, he is a pointwhore, 'nuff said

DeletedUser

And your outlook on loyalty is what got you into HELL after we owned you :lol:

And now that you have yet again averted the subject: You have been accused and found guilty of obscene faggotry of the highest degree, in doing so by refusing repeatedly to even attack someone properly who could probably be an easy wipeout

I rest my case ladies and gentleman, he is a pointwhore, 'nuff said

Love the wit. But, anyhow, your a 60k point player.. Not really worth attacking a player so small for many active players...

DeletedUser

I try my best

What I'm saying is, is that he can't back up anything that has sense in that he says, his mouth will get him into a lot more trouble than his actual worth (Which I estimate isn't very high)

DeletedUser

I try my best

What I'm saying is, is that he can't back up anything that has sense in that he says, his mouth will get him into a lot more trouble than his actual worth (Which I estimate isn't very high)

with all due respect Scare, WTF may seem like an ass here in the externals, but he definitely is one of the best in the tribe ir perhaps even in this war, back in V, wtf where was responsible for about 30% of the total nobles against RIE..

he's just smart enough not to fall from your "trap" of taunting him to attack you, you will probably ask for support or stack your villages not to mention the huge point difference which will drastically lessen his morale and be a massive disadvantage, then brag about how you "defended well" against his nukes.. LOL :icon_cool:

DeletedUser69183

Thanks Staind113.

Also Scare like i said your not even worth anything.

Defender:The-Scarecrowe Village:009 - Formido (427|193) K14

101 spears
975 swords
195 HC

Espionage

Resources scouted:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
46.705 Buildings:
Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 15) lol
Stable (Level 1) lol
Smithy (Level 7)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 18) lol
Timber camp (Level 28)
Clay pit (Level 27)
Iron mine (Level 25)
Farm (Level 20) lol
Warehouse (Level 23) lol
Hiding place (Level 10)
Wall (Level 10) LOL

DeletedUser

Thanks Staind113.

Also Scare like i said your not even worth anything.

Defender:The-Scarecrowe Village:009 - Formido (427|193) K14

101 spears
975 swords
195 HC

Espionage

Resources scouted:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
46.705 Buildings:
Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 15) lol
Stable (Level 1) lol
Smithy (Level 7)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 18) lol
Timber camp (Level 28)
Clay pit (Level 27)
Iron mine (Level 25)
Farm (Level 20) lol
Warehouse (Level 23) lol
Hiding place (Level 10)
Wall (Level 10) LOL

Yea well he is worth more than one of your farts WTF.
Trust me WTF, When I came saw Skize's acc, he had tons of support - and still has- in peoples villages, so dont even talk to me stats. I am contributing, I will continue to contribute and just as we speak I have attacks being sent.

So you can seriously F*** off.

DeletedUser

But Staind, that 30% is a statistic of how many ennoblements?

Plus yeah I'll admit I'd do that, but after all the trash talk he's given me, I would think he could have sent at least a nuke or 2 to back himself up, otherwise his words mean nothing, hell, they meant about as much as Weeboy's does on the forums

Wow WTF, you scouted a village I nobled 2 days ago, well done indeed *applause* :)

DeletedUser

I figure it's time for a stats update...

Side 1:
Tribes: HELL! FIRE! ASHES! BRIM! DAMN! DUST!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RIE -RIE- *RIE* {RIE} RIE-R
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 350
Side 2: 212
Difference: 138

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 46
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,982,317
Side 2: 1,778,572
Difference: 1,203,745

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 399,461
Side 2: 428,324
Difference: 28,863

image.php

Looks like the tide is slowly shifting :)