VF- declares war on the MP* Family

DeletedUser

Well, since the little kiddies want to keep flaming/reporting me, I might as well liven things up a bit. Good luck to both sides.

vfsucksdy7.jpg

You probably shouldn't let in a ton of kids who still like me, they aren't actually that few and far between.

DeletedUser

J I N X O's revenge? :icon_redface:

I can't have an opinion on that, mostly because you're extremely unstable in your behavior... no offence. :lol:

P.S.: The title is wrong, maybe you should edit it.

DeletedUser

J I N X O's revenge? :icon_redface:

I can't have an opinion on that, mostly because you're extremely unstable in your behavior... no offence. :lol:

P.S.: The title is wrong, maybe you should edit it.

How is the title wrong? :S

bwja2

Meh, I guess I do need Anger Managment ;o, maybe we could take it together
J I N X O?

DeletedUser

jinx...that is seriously uncool. Oh well, good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

Meh, I guess I do need Anger Managment ;o, maybe we could take it together
J I N X O?

Maybe if people stopped reporting me for IGM's I sent out 2-3 months ago.

Until then, we'll just have a competition to see who can stoop the lowest, I think everyone's opinion of me will lead to the conclusion that I'll win the battle of the scum-bags.

DeletedUser

Until then, we'll just have a competition to see who can stoop the lowest, I think everyone's opinion of me will lead to the conclusion that I'll win the battle of the scum-bags.

So true... :icon_rolleyes:

greenguy15

Lol Jinxo grow up a little and people will stop flaming you. You say you quit? Trying to gain attention much lol? Quit ...

And yeah ready?

DeletedUser

Soo..are you just warring NVC or just the refugee's they took in..or all of MP family or what :S

DeletedUser

Looks more like you are planning a secret mass attack on MP*NVC, don't see the "refugee's" anywhere in that screeny. Once Jinxo posts that you had to make a topic to cover up for it. Looks like you've been planning this for quite a few months :) I honestly don't believe a word your saying.

greenguy15

Looks more like you are planning a secret mass attack on MP*NVC, don't see the "refugee's" anywhere in that screeny. Once Jinxo posts that you had to make a topic to cover up for it. Looks like you've been planning this for quite a few months :) I honestly don't believe a word your saying.

And no one honestly cares mate if you believe jinxo over us oh well lol just plain stupidity there

DeletedUser

And no one honestly cares mate if you believe jinxo over us oh well lol just plain stupidity there

Lol? I don't give a crap who posted it, it's obvious proof; why are you going to try and deny it? I don't even know Jinxo or even know what is happening between all your stupid runescape homosexual drama. I infact saw Bwja's post first, then I saw Jinxo's screeny and a "don't listen to him" from bwja lol. It would be stupidity not to. And obviously you care, because you quoted me. And I never asked or said anyone did care or not, I was talking directly to bwja and im pretty sure he is done covering up now if you look at his response on the other topic, so good day to you sir. You... are an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Real question is why are you being a prick in something that does not concern you :). If JINXO wants to act like a 3 year old let him, fact is we are going to kill NVC then move to better and bigger things.