VF- declares war on the MP* Family

DeletedUser

Real question is why are you being a prick in something that does not concern you :). If JINXO wants to act like a 3 year old let him, fact is we are going to kill NVC then move to better and bigger things.

Personally I have to love J I N X O :icon_rolleyes:

But i dont like some of the things he is doing, But this is pretty narlymeanannoyingfunny lol. Does this mean VF- IS going to war with Mp*w/e3lettersitis ?

DeletedUser

Personally I have to love J I N X O :icon_rolleyes:

But i dont like some of the things he is doing, But this is pretty narlymeanannoyingfunny lol. Does this mean VF- IS going to war with Mp*w/e3lettersitis ?

no we are not going to war with mp family just the refugee in mp nvc

DeletedUser

grr, rawrrr, warrrzzzzz:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:
haven't read the screenshot yet.
i'll be back :)

DeletedUser

no we are not going to war with mp family just the refugee in mp nvc

Dang...I mean oh thats good :)

*runs behind a bush*

Unimatrix Zero: "did you hear that guys"
Guys: "What?"
Unimatrix Zero: "They arent going to war"
Guys: "CRAP its back to just PTT vs the world"
Unimatrix Zero: "oh shoot hide...HIDE! i think there listening"

DeletedUser

Well, I rescpect Greenguy and I think that he will not backstab us...
Still, I just got a report that one of my men is under attack by EMONEMO
Come on guys, you do not want to go the PTT backstabbing way...
and why allying with a tribe that wages wars on all sides?
Their villages near you are empty and supporting the frontlines against MP GODS and ANGELS
Instead of slicing through them like pie...
I still hope attack could be mistake (although unlikely) and I am willing to give you guys another chance before retaliating...
We will not attack you unless I see more incoming attacks, as we are allies...
To think I contacted Greenguy for some serious issues less than an hour before I got the attack warning from one of my members

DeletedUser

Their villages near you are empty and supporting the frontlines against MP GODS and ANGELS
I still hope attack could be mistake (although unlikely) and I am willing to give you guys another chance before retaliating...
To think I contacted Greenguy for some serious issues less than an hour before I got the attack warning from one of my members

your boring...there is no more substance in that topic of who backstabbed who or what...find better food, then fead it to everyone.

DeletedUser

i am sorry but recruiting refugee from a tribe we were at war with isnt an act of ally. Containment tactic is just as dangerous as actual fighting. In a sense nvc had started the war long time ago but just a cold war

bwja2

I respect you alot as the leader of NVC, MP*NVC renegaded on their promise to LB. The 'PTT Backstabbing way'? What a name LOL, if you think they are dirty players talk to people who know J I N X O. Are you trying to suggest we should war PTT because its an easy target? Well firstly this is a matter of refugee's but that asside, this world was ALWAYS considered boring, then we had a nice equal war, then GODS and ANGELS and who the hell knows who else joined in, why would we be ANOTHER FACTOR against PTT, why should we make this world boring again? I agree, we could rip through PTT-B easily we are in a great position to do so but we all see the propaganda bullshit alot of players say about them and we dont buy it. PTT makes this world interesting, if we were going to choose a side in the war we would have to spend weeks deciding it and it would be one big decision.

DeletedUser

I respect you alot as the leader of NVC, MP*NVC renegaded on their promise to LB. The 'PTT Backstabbing way'? What a name LOL, if you think they are dirty players talk to people who know J I N X O. Are you trying to suggest we should war PTT because its an easy target? Well firstly this is a matter of refugee's but that asside, this world was ALWAYS considered boring, then we had a nice equal war, then GODS and ANGELS and who the hell knows who else joined in, why would we be ANOTHER FACTOR against PTT, why should we make this world boring again? I agree, we could rip through PTT-B easily we are in a great position to do so but we all see the propaganda bullshit alot of players say about them and we dont buy it. PTT makes this world interesting, if we were going to choose a side in the war we would have to spend weeks deciding it and it would be one big decision.

Well said. And again to state my oopinion on the backstabbing crap throw from mouths of PTT enemies...IT HAS LOST ITS SUBSTANCE...get something new MP/MP*insertthreelettercombohere

DeletedUser

how is puting my status as retired low lol. your standard must be really high

Because your not actually retiring it was just a load of crap to get out of the war which you declared out of boredom to save your own ass

DeletedUser

lol true, i had ne of my friends look over my account when i went on a trip, i had my laptop but it dident work so well. I checked TW forums but not the game. These forums are so fun no one can retire from them :).....NO ONE :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

lol just noticed you are in vf. interesting lol guess you dont like your 2 hour stay in vf :p feel free to leave.

Last edited by a moderator: