Village builds

DeletedUser

Hi

I am new to this game and having read through the forums I have got a really good idea of the game and how to play it (plus the reading of the wiki). My only really questions are based on builds, as in the best builds for an offensive/defensive village and whether or not you use scout villages.

Any help or guidence would be gratefully received. Thank you :)

DeletedUser

Buildings.png

(I use the same building plan for all of my villages so that my enemies won't know which one is which.)

You will have a Farm Space of 24,000 if you follow the building plan.

You will only used a minimum of 2,864 population to a maximum of 3,777 population.

If you use the building plan shown above.

You will have a maximum of 21,136 to a minimum of 20,223 remaining population slots that you could use for your troops.

You will have a minimum of 9,142 Points to a maximum of 10,436 Points if you follow the building plan above.

P.S.
The bb-codes for a table should be added in this forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, thank you Dark Assasin. Do you guys do separate defense/offense villages and/or scout villages? Or is it better to build generalized villages?

DeletedUser

Dark Assassin, sorry, but I disagree with your build-up being a good one.

I will try to explain why I disagree with certain segments of it.

1: The academy just goes to level 1. So there's no possibility to upgrade to level 3.
2: Stable 10-20? Just make that 20. Troop production should be optimal... At all times.
3: Workshop 3-5? Just make that 2. With level 2 you can produce catapults. The only thing a higher level offers is a quicker production of rams and catapults. However, whatever way you use to built up your nuke or defensive village, with all possibilities, you will always build enough rams/catapults easily within the time you need to produce the infantry from the barracks. Whether your workshop is level 2 or 5. So higher then level 2 adds exactly nothing. But it does cost you troop space, and you have a higher pointcount, which makes you get into morale difficulties earlier...
4: Building a statue is nice for your first 10 villages, but after that, just demolish your statue. Your paladin won't be any good for you anymore, and the statue is just unnecessary morale boosting.
5: Market 10-25? Make that 15-20. 10 is too low. 25 is never necessary and only very costly for your farm space, since the market requires lots of population.
6: Warehouse should be 28-29, not 30, unless you're very very inactive, and really need a capacity of 400.000 resources. Lowering the warehouse might not give extra population, but it does decrease your points, which gives you a better morale on your enemies.

I do agree to the rest of your village build-up though^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LoL.

You went over close to half of my village building plan.

XD

DeletedUser

Well, I just feel like if you give advise to newer players, you should give them good advice and not crappy advice like you did. But really, props for the fact that you actually gave advice, since it seems nobody else was willing to help this guy.

DeletedUser

Village HQ: 20
Barracks: 25
Stables: 20
Workshop: 10 if normal...15 if catapult defense village
market: 20
Academy: 1
Smithy: 20
Rally pt: 1
Statue: 1
Timber: 30
Clay: 30
Iron: 30
Warehouse: 30
Hiding place: 0
Farm: 30
Wall: 20

goes to 9800 points...and you still can put up to 20000 axes for a axe nuke....2000 catapults for a catapult defense villa, 1600 Heavy Calvary, or 4000-5000 Light Calvary, or 10000 scouts...depends on your build.

also don't generalize...noobs generalize. Know whether your villa is defense or offense first and build likewise.

DeletedUser

exact villa builds are less important in this world, as this is not a church world
get youre academy,top youre mines,farm, troop production and the rest really depends on how aktiv you are and how youre farming is going:)

DeletedUser

also don't generalize...noobs generalize. Know whether your villa is defense or offense first and build likewise.

Yeah, just let your opponents know exactly which villages are offensive or defensive :icon_rolleyes:
Best logic ever...
Lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, just let your opponents know exactly which villages are offensive or defensive :icon_rolleyes:
Best logic ever...
Lol

that's what dodging scouts and supporting your own villa's is for...I have yet to see an elite player use generalization in their villages...it just takes up farm space and hurts you later.

DeletedUser99127

exact villa builds are less important in this world, as this is not a church world
get youre academy,top youre mines,farm, troop production and the rest really depends on how aktiv you are and how youre farming is going:)

Not exactly true. Market can be very useful once you get to about 10-15 villages.. (res balancer :icon_wink:) You always want to have your wall maxed, unless you like to waste D trying to defend your villages? :icon_neutral:
Mines can vary depending on the person.. some people don't care about mines as much and rely alot on farming until late in game. Mines are the most costly with time, res, pop and moral (point wise). But they also come in handy late in game when you want to keep coin production going but cant farm as much.

overall though, it varies by the player. Some players will noble a village, make sure it has max wall, acad, and farm and they'll leave the village the way it is. Some players will try to maximize troop space, moral (minimize i mean), and production. but once you hit about a mil points.. you should have plenty of nukes that and villages that moral shouldn't hurt you that much and that having the extra 20 lc, 50 axe and 5 rams (because you maximized troop space) won't really matter.

DeletedUser

that's what dodging scouts and supporting your own villa's is for...I have yet to see an elite player use generalization in their villages...it just takes up farm space and hurts you later.

So you say that when you have 1800 villages and you get 30K inc's on you, you are able to stack every single one of your villages to prevent them getting info on your village build up? Sorry, but it's impossible to prevent your enemies to get that information, unles very heavily supported by tribesmates. And when you use my build up that I gave in this topic earlier, there is no farm space loss at all. You have everything minimized a lot more then when I use your build up, even considering my generalization.

So really, unless you come with better arguments, I'd say you're not correct.

DeletedUser

Not exactly true. Market can be very useful once you get to about 10-15 villages.. (res balancer :icon_wink:) You always want to have your wall maxed, unless you like to waste D trying to defend your villages? :icon_neutral:
Mines can vary depending on the person.. some people don't care about mines as much and rely alot on farming until late in game. Mines are the most costly with time, res, pop and moral (point wise). But they also come in handy late in game when you want to keep coin production going but cant farm as much.

overall though, it varies by the player. Some players will noble a village, make sure it has max wall, acad, and farm and they'll leave the village the way it is. Some players will try to maximize troop space, moral (minimize i mean), and production. but once you hit about a mil points.. you should have plenty of nukes that and villages that moral shouldn't hurt you that much and that having the extra 20 lc, 50 axe and 5 rams (because you maximized troop space) won't really matter.

i forgot to putt in the wall, thats true
i never said he shouldnt use the market:/
i tend as start up goes to raise the mines slowly..but i guess im not exactly a start up prodigy

DeletedUser

Thanks guys for all the advice on village builds. In other games I have steered more towards general builds as it is easier to switch the village between the two different types after use. I would only ever specialize villages when having a large enough cluster that those in the centre are a little redundant for travel time so thus converting them into defense villages to support the front line.

This game is slightly different to others I have played and thought best to find out the better way to build and grow from those who are vets of the game :)

DeletedUser

Me?

A veteran?

No, I am the King of the Noobs.

Then those guys are, what do you call them people?

They are special.

Yeah, special people.

XD