Village builds

DeletedUser

1: The academy just goes to level 1. So there's no possibility to upgrade to level 3.

Umm doc one thing i have to say on that comment, its not entirely true, if he pulled that from a packet world. It would e 3 levels of academy. VS gold coin worlds only have 1 level academy.

I agreed with almost all you said doc, but you have to take into account certain situations. My main village goes as follows,

20 HQ, unless its a direct frontline village, then ill make it 27 as it makes all buildings build fast. It helps when your in the midst of heavy battle
25 Barracks
20 Stable
5 Workshop as its abit quicker build, Now if its specialty village and i want to pump out cats real quick. Ill up it to level 10
Market 15 to 20, depending on the area and how many villages you have
No hiding place
As far as all the other buildings they all should be maxed

DeletedUser

I meant on this world. He wasn't sure if this was package or coins world. So I told him in this world, it just goes to 1...

For the rest, your village is pretty much the same as I said... Only teh workshop...

DeletedUser

Lol guys at being undecided on builds but will take the basics and work from there.

/Fu is wondering if she should dare ask about best troop lvls to start with...

DeletedUser

Farming is most important. Farming makes you get resources. You'll need those resources for everything, including defense. So just get yourself as many LC as possible, they should be your resource gatherers. When you have enough LC constantly running, you can consider some basic defense, although that depends on your strategy.

DeletedUser

Ohhhhh I am supposed to be farming.....huh who would have thought.!! ;)

DeletedUser

Ohhhhh I am supposed to be farming.....huh who would have thought.!! ;)

I got to on this one,

[spoil]
Doh.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Lol, awww you mean I messed up? Its the one thing that I know is the most important thing to be done when you start any game or new realm/world and that is farming. And I am a little OCD in that I mark all my farms, either on paper or the map :)