villages for grabs

DeletedUser74958

PnP is essentially surrounded by 3 tribes. What you're proposing, is that instead of just scuffling with the #1 tribe, PnP should start fighting the #3 and #5 tribes at the same time too?

Wow, you're a brilliant strategist. Will you come be our duke? We're all tired of that Conspikuous guy. :icon_rolleyes:

Some people need to study maps more =\

DeletedUser

well stewy u wanna find out?? then in game mail one of us :icon_twisted:
"bellend"... not quite justified haha

I dont need justification becus i dont make any significant posts, just abuse and lulz, I already spoke to gezelle and waiting to see how your guys "Rimming" of saitan goes, Although you gonna need alot more midgets to join the Autobots for you to stand any chance of taking any villages....

DeletedUser

considering that dosnt show who is inactive i would say wow, twstats gives you a good idea on most cases but is not completely true all the time.

you also said "The DVADER guy is inactive" referring to one. Now now who thinks he is a smart arse? :villagers:

When someone doesnt grow in over a week that means there inactive.. same with more then 3 days.. i could understand if they are at war and are building troops but Dvaders arnt..

DeletedUser

When someone doesnt grow in over a week that means there inactive.. same with more then 3 days.. i could understand if they are at war and are building troops but Dvaders arnt..

Some Dvaders don't even play any more

DeletedUser

Some Dvaders don't even play any more

Which means there inactive..

Thats all i was trying to say and i wasnt even trying to talk about Dvaders i wanted to know why Dvaders are letting PnP noble there villages and they dont do anything about it

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: PnP
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,515
Side 2: 1,518
Difference: 997
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 18
Side 2: 62
Difference: 44
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 20,209,550
Side 2: 10,409,149
Difference: 9,800,401
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 156,242
Side 2: 573,218
Difference: 416,976
image.php

valk

so you are calling nialckice inactive? when he is on his account everyday... Stfu

1.)you havent fonr anything against PnP
2.) you are taking this OT
3.) you suck
4.) refer to no 3
5.) DVADER has nothing to do with this thread refer to 2+3
6.) your posts suck, refer to 2+3
7.) why are you letting PnP noble your villages :icon_eek:
8.)no 7 is on topic unlike your posts

Shards close please.

DeletedUser

Well i disagree with the point that if you don't grow in a week you're inactive but some players are.

Voldefart

so you are calling nialckice inactive? when he is on his account everyday... Stfu

3.) you suck
4.) refer to no 3

Shards close please.

I know you hate me, but i quite like your style :icon_redface:

Voldefart

You're a mong, even if inactive it is still considered an offense to attack an inactive account whilst it's still in the tribe, unless of course the tribe permits that

And have to agree to that

DeletedUser

3.) you suck
4.) refer to no 3

Shards close please.

wtf are you talking about you noob. learn how to spell and learn how to speak because you sound like a 5 year old.. i have no idea wtf you just said in this quote. (fonr? ot?) wth is 2+3? and no 7 mean?

DeletedUser

Oh and if he is on his account everyday how come he hasnt went up ONE point in the past 7 days? please explain that to me

Hanz3l

Gah.. seriously when a players points stop going up it does not mean he is inactive... as far as you know the player could be storing even more packets while farming so he can create more noble trains? Perhaps this idea alluded your minds... now crawl back into the game and stop derailing the thread even more.

valk

wtf are you talking about you noob. learn how to spell and learn how to speak because you sound like a 5 year old.. i have no idea wtf you just said in this quote. (fonr? ot?) wth is 2+3? and no 7 mean?

im a noob just because i have beeen drinking beer?
lol you got me there :icon_idea: no 2+3 even with me being drunk i can recognize that jackass

Voldefart

im a noob just because i have beeen drinking beer?
lol you got me there :icon_idea: no 2+3 even with me being drunk i can recognize that jackass

So, I'm taking end of convo now?

Last edited:

valk

Gah.. seriously when a players points stop going up it does not mean he is inactive... as far as you know the player could be storing even more packets while farming so he can create more noble trains? Perhaps this idea alluded your minds... now crawl back into the game and stop derailing the thread even more.

agreed :icon_redface:
i luv j00!

EDIT: also im a noob am i when you have 20,000 points GTFO

DeletedUser

I never said i wasnt a noob =]

and its 21,227 points get it right :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

LOL, just a big LOL.

Dudes, seriously, sort your own tribe out before worrying about DVADER and its 'supposed' inactives. I mean, on the NUMPT profile, you are subtly asking for assistance in attacking SAITAN. As a tribe, keep your dirty laundry out of the public eye.

Now lets get this thread back on topic shall we?