Virus?

DeletedUser

Meh, we have differant definitions of point whoring then.

You said yourself, you have been building troops up lately, but that whole time before, what was going on?

Have fun nobling the shit vills around you.

What do you mean what was going on?

I see nothing bad with making a good village and then making good troops in them.

Thanks btw.
<3

DeletedUser

Meh, we have differant definitions of point whoring then.

You said yourself, you have been building troops up lately, but that whole time before, what was going on?

Have fun nobling the shit vills around you.

Carlito ment the troop numbers have been comming up alot recently, (starting to come close to maxing our Barracks, Stable),

Also Heres your "shit" village/lol another bit of proof that you mass recruit members to get rank!! lol:
Nakhost (637|198) K16 219 Abandoned Zafarqandi [n00k] 21st May 2009 - 06:14:59

i nobled the best possible with speed/and distance.

Soul Train

westshire

Carlito ment the troop numbers have been comming up alot recently, (starting to come close to maxing our Barracks, Stable),

Also Heres your "shit" village/lol another bit of proof that you mass recruit members to get rank!! lol:

Soul Train

wow, you are retarded. Let us see the numbers, mmmk?

1 Dr. Seuss n00k 6.557 2 2
2 Soul Train VIRUS 5.386 2 2

Me>You

1 n00k 15.377 7
2 VIRUS 15.028 9

n00k>Virus in k16 (Notice, you have more members)

parz 1 20.351 4 - Our top player.
Soul Train 1 5.386 2 - Well, your largest player.

So we are better than you in every way. Not much of an argument is there?

Soul train, your a joke. I have no idea who you are, or why you think you are even somewhat decent. Everything you say just makes you look a bit more stupid, with each post, your look worse and worse. Your interview with Global records might have been the worst thing you could hae done, showing that you have never done well on any world, as a leader or player.

What again is it that you are bragging about?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Me>You

1 n00k 15.377 7
2 VIRUS 15.028 9

You dodged the fact a member nobled a 223 piont village! thats why your ahead (getting a noob player "because hes big"), and yer your most probley a better player than me but not by much :p

you had a better option to noble from and i had to noble outside my 15x15.

Thanks
Soul Train

DeletedUser

Me>You

1 n00k 15.377 7
2 VIRUS 15.028 9

Soul train, your a joke. I have no idea who you are, or why you think you are even somewhat decent. Everything you say just makes you look a bit more stupid, with each post, your look worse and worse. Your interview with Global records might have been the worst thing you could hae done, showing that you have never done well on any world, as a leader or player.

What again is it that you are bragging about?

As Soul said before me,why did one of your top players noble a 300 barb?

I see better vills near him.

And Westy,you still have not faced the fact that your tribe started weeks before we did,you had control of the area before we did,obiously your members will grow faster then us.

You and Soul is another story,he's keeping up with you,its a good test to see who is better.

DeletedUser33494

Me>You

1 n00k 15.377 7
2 VIRUS 15.028 9

Points mean..... what?
I know your a better player to know this, but your whole logic here is just in terms of points and everone knows they don't really mean anything.

Much kisses to all

richardfrancia. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Soul Train

Soul you just couldnt let this thread die could you :icon_neutral:.

What I dont understand is how you think you are even half the player that West is, you really are a joke.

Another thing you are a better leader than me? That is also a joke yes I have made my fair share of mistakes but every leader does but its how they respond to that is what makes them better, yet you dont seem to understand that very well.

DeletedUser

Soul you just couldnt let this thread die could you :icon_neutral:.

What I dont understand is how you think you are even half the player that West is, you really are a joke.

Another thing you are a better leader than me? That is also a joke yes I have made my fair share of mistakes but every leader does but its how they respond to that is what makes them better, yet you dont seem to understand that very well.

woah woah,when was all of this said?

He just stated that Westy is a better player then he is,just that he thinks he is better then one of your top players that decides to waste a noble on a 300 point barb.

Efficient nobling?

He never said he was a better leader did he?

Or am I lost?

Imo,he is a good leader,ive been lead by you aswell and really,I like how you worked out better,might be just the lack of players we have so its more quiet or the leadership skills,all I know is back in Meow! was pretty damn fun stuff.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

woah woah,when was all of this said?

He just stated that Westy is a better player then he is,just that he thinks he is better then one of your top players that decides to waste a noble on a 300 point barb.

Efficient nobling?

He never said he was a better leader did he?

Or am I lost?

Imo,he is a good leader,ive been lead by you aswell and really,I like how you worked out better,might be just the lack of players we have so its more quiet or the leadership skills,all I know is back in Meow! was pretty damn fun stuff.:icon_cool:

He said he is almost a better player than West and that is BS, he said I am a terrible leader, and is pretty much saying he is a better leader than me. Soul the world is still young you have not seen the best from ME or MY TRIBE.

DeletedUser

At some point, points do mean something they are the whole point(there said it again) of the game, unless you strive to bee the last 50 players of world...

DeletedUser

Points mean..... what?
I know your a better player to know this, but your whole logic here is just in terms of points and everone knows they don't really mean anything.

Much kisses to all

richardfrancia. :icon_redface:

Richard long time no talk how are things a little deeper on the rim :lol:.

What do points mean they mean alot to be honest.

Lets see would an average 10k player be able to take out an average 100k player probably not and this is because the 100k player has more points which in MOST cases (Soul please not that I said MOST cases not ALL CASES since you do tend to mis read things) has more troops and alot more nobles to work with.

lets see 2 village maxed out with troops or ten villages maxed out in troops sounds like common sense to me.

DeletedUser

Richard long time no talk how are things a little deeper on the rim :lol:.

What do points mean they mean alot to be honest.

Lets see would an average 10k player be able to take out an average 100k player probably not and this is because the 100k player has more points which in MOST cases (Soul please not that I said MOST cases not ALL CASES since you do tend to mis read things) has more troops and alot more nobles to work with.

lets see 2 village maxed out with troops or ten villages maxed out in troops sounds like common sense to me.

:p

lol, i let it die down when i get last word :)) *Jokes*

yer i can see where your comming from, and i said/or ment to say that west is a better player but im not that far behind him.

you still have dodged the fact that a member nobled a 300 piont village, the whole main reason the n00k is rank 1 continent tribe like west said is because of west and the 300 piont *BARB nobler, seems to me that you recruited the 300 piont nobler because he was high pionts!!

Leaders somtimes do make mistakes, but i havent made none as of yet.

Soul Train

DeletedUser33494

hey young, been a while, I must admit you guys are going strog. I'm having the time of my life now here on the new/was rim - where ever I am, now that my exams have finished I'm actully playing now. :icon_razz:

My point I was making before was that Points don't determin the amount of troops you have. And Like you said :

'Maxed out troops', thats not point whoreing. Maxing out troops (or troop pimping as I like to call it :icon_wink:), has nothing to do with points. Thats all I was saying to Westy.

DeletedUser

He said he is almost a better player than West and that is BS, he said I am a terrible leader, and is pretty much saying he is a better leader than me. Soul the world is still young you have not seen the best from ME or MY TRIBE.

Payback <3

He said he was close to westy's skills as westy thinks that your points at this stage shows your skill,if it's like that then both are doing pretty much the same. He did say you were a bad leader which I myself don't think is correct. You did have a messy tribe from the snapshots I saw but that's all,not really a bad tribe at all.

The competitions are still good,were picking up some new decent players and holding k16 just as you are,I wish you the best,your giving ussome fun down there. <3

DeletedUser

Soul- Yes I agree that he is/was a n00b and that is why I have kicked him from my tribe, he is now being nobled by us simple as that, I am know longer keeping dead weight in my tribe (besides German =p).

Richard- glad to hear you are having fun and I am sorry how things had to turn out, I hope you understand that we had to use you as an example. Good luck out there.

Carlito- fhank j00 for those kind words :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Soul- Yes I agree that he is/was a n00b and that is why I have kicked him from my tribe, he is now being nobled by us simple as that, I am know longer keeping dead weight in my tribe (besides German =p).

Richard- glad to hear you are having fun and I am sorry how things had to turn out, I hope you understand that we had to use you as an example. Good luck out there.

Carlito- fhank j00 for those kind words :icon_redface:

lol you seem to be makeing loads of mistakes :p

Soul Train

DeletedUser

lol you seem to be makeing loads of mistakes :p

Soul Train

Care to point some out? Is it just going to be alot more BS coming out of you, thats what we all expect really.

This is not an excuse but its also alot harder to make mistakes when you only have about 20k points for your whole tribe, while we are over 200k :icon_neutral:.

Your tribe is not all in one K, unless you have kicked some members since I last checked. So that means you will probably fail, wait I know you will fail, you are seriously a nobody.

DeletedUser

Care to point some out? Is it just going to be alot more BS coming out of you, thats what we all expect really.

This is not an excuse but its also alot harder to make mistakes when you only have about 20k points for your whole tribe, while we are over 200k :icon_neutral:.

Your tribe is not all in one K, unless you have kicked some members since I last checked. So that means you will probably fail, wait I know you will fail, you are seriously a nobody.

Payback,we understand you are 200k and we are only 20,I have stated that fact over and over again hence that's why we will prolly lose this war, you started before us,long before us so obiously alot of your members are strings then ours,yet you say you control k16 yet only have 5 members in there and the rest are pretty far out,if we are failing because we have members in 2 k's must mean something about your tribe. Yes, our players are pretty spread out yet they maintain to grow at a good rate for a rim tribe member so please payback before you say were spread out hence we fail again look at your tribe,the rim membes are in k 16 while your 20k members are fat away,good points there. <3

DeletedUser

I dont know you either :).

lol, i let it die down when i get last word ) *Jokes*

yer i can see where your comming from, and i said/or ment to say that west is a better player but im not that far behind him.

you still have dodged the fact that a member nobled a 300 piont village, the whole main reason the n00k is rank 1 continent tribe like west said is because of west and the 300 piont *BARB nobler, seems to me that you recruited the 300 piont nobler because he was high pionts!!

Leaders somtimes do make mistakes, but i havent made none as of yet.

Soul Train

nicely said soul. Especially the last part! real true!

DeletedUser

I dont know you either :).

nicely said soul. Especially the last part! real true!

yes I am really going to feel bad since you dont know me when your join date was yesterday -_-.

Carlito, yes we have players in K16 but they are on the border of both K's