Virus?

westshire

This will be my response.

1337 (637|193) K16 2,453 Don John Sun [VIRUS] Dr. Seuss [n00k] 25th May 2009 - 21:30:57

Player ranking for the continent 16Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Dr. Seuss n00k 14.805 4 4
2 Soul Train VIRUS 7.704 3 3

Me - 14.805
Virus - Total points: 23.264

Virus - OD Attack Rank: 314.
(40,622 score)

Myself - OD Attack Rank: 1591.
(23,214 score

I can almost be your tribe, if I were staying, i'm sure I would be larger than your tribe in a short time.

You keep bringing up noobs, but you are one. I don't get you at all. This will be my last post in the epic fail of a topic, and PnP.

I hope that you learn that you have to accomplish things before you can act as you do. To call others noobs, when your yourself play like one is annoying, but to try and talk down on paybacks tribe that has better players, better position and a better leader is just beyond ignorant.

I literaly am out doing your entire tribe, but you continue to call n00k, noobs.

Like you said in this thread, you'll post as long as you don't have the last word, which is one of the most ignorant things i have heard, but I can't keep posting in this thread about stupid things, because i'm starting to look as bad as you.

Have fun with your unearned confidence. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, i let it die down when i get last word :)) *Jokes*

Can overs read the Joke? or is it another language if i want to be "ignorant" i would just say why are you even posting here?

but im not "ignorant".

At the end of the day this is a game expect some jokes ;P

but to try and talk down on paybacks tribe that has better players, better position and a better leader is just beyond ignorant.

We'll seeing as all the members what have stumbled upon are "in training players" it does seem like it doesnt it, but you are different ur a very good player.

but I can't keep posting in this thread about stupid things,

Im not forceing you but yet you post? :p (that was a JOKE as well this is bolded so you dont misread it, like i have been acused of....)

I literaly am out doing your entire tribe, but you continue to call n00k, noobs.

Yep Well done but getting the pionts havent u nobled one of your ex-tribe members? who nobled a 300 piont barb who was "in training" or noob player in n00ks?

Have fun with your unearned confidence.

how do you earn confidence? it seems to be refering to me that you have earned it and i havent? i may be wong but if so what makes you so godly?

because i'm starting to look as bad as you.

Bad?
i think n00k is doing it to its self with the members we have come across i wonder what your main part of the tribe is like (we are on the rim-rim for outsider readers)?

Soul Train

DeletedUser

And another.

The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-12.0%

Attacker: Dr. Seuss
Village: 002 Dr. Seuss (642|198) K16

Defender: KjellBoy
Village: KjellBoys village (628|196) K16

Quantity: 353 120 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 353 120 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

So I am having some fun with soul and his tribe.

DeletedUser

And another.

The attacker has won
-12.0%

Village: 002 Dr. Seuss (642|198) K16

Defender: KjellBoy
Village: KjellBoys village (628|196) K16

Quantity: 353 120 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 353 120 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

So I am having some fun with soul and his tribe.

You took westy's account?
Greedy
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ok

Someone tell me why this thread is still alive. Honestly, if your tribe is fine now, stop posting in here. It was decent PnP to read tat first, but now its gotten very annoying, and almost to the Point of SPAM.

Please, let threads that are dieing die. We dont care anymore.

DeletedUser

Sorry soul :icon_redface:.

The attacker has won

12.2%
Village: 001 Dr. Seuss (642|195) K16

Defender: Soul Train
Village: 002 Pandemic (618|190) K16

Quantity: 95 0 0 0 30 7 4 0 0
Losses: 95 0 0 0 30 7 4 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 19 to level 2
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level19 to level17

DeletedUser

Sorry soul :icon_redface:.

The attacker has won

12.2%
Village: 001 Dr. Seuss (642|195) K16

Defender: Soul Train
Village: 002 Pandemic (618|190) K16

Quantity: 95 0 0 0 30 7 4 0 0
Losses: 95 0 0 0 30 7 4 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 19 to level 2
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level19 to level17

Soul quit btw.

DeletedUser

Sorry to bring this up again
But i am having some fun seem as thought i am leaving the world.

Let's see some stats:

Me: DaCookie 1.489
Dr.Seuss: 15.730

Ok, he is like 15x my points? Yeah.

Report: Yeah i quit so i send everything in. Bye the world, and K15, you don't need to worry about him anymore.

His offense is pretty much gone.

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/7a0c05a723c15f4b6446a241803d0a00

Anyway, bye guys, Dr.Seuss taken out by a guy with 1.5k points. Bye, this is me out for the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's see some stats:

Report: Yeah i quit so i send everything in. Bye the world, and K15, you don't need to worry about him anymore.

Anyway, bye guys, Dr.Seuss taken out by a guy with 1.5k points. Bye, this is me out for the world.

Nice. :lol:

westshire

Let's see some stats:

Hmm, although I quit this account over a week ago. I'll point out how retarded you are. I think i had 4 vills, 2-3 being offensive, I can't remember. So you taking out most of one of the offensive vilages, somehow means, that the account no longer has offense?

How was the account taken out as well? you lost all your troops attacking one vill. :/

If the person playing the account now just hits the farm script, all those troops lost will be put back in the que in a few hours.

lol, no need to worry about Payback anymore, he lost a majority of his troops in one of his villages, which somehow means none of his villages can have troops, and that those will never be replaced... Using Dabearos logic that is.

So, what world are you going to go fail in next?

DeletedUser

Hmm, although I quit this account over a week ago. I'll point out how retarded you are. I think i had 4 vills, 2-3 being offensive, I can't remember. So you taking out most of one of the offensive vilages, somehow means, that the account no longer has offense?

How was the account taken out as well? you lost all your troops attacking one vill. :/

If the person playing the account now just hits the farm script, all those troops lost will be put back in the que in a few hours.

lol, no need to worry about Payback anymore, he lost a majority of his troops in one of his villages, which somehow means none of his villages can have troops, and that those will never be replaced... Using Dabearos logic that is.

So, what world are you going to go fail in next?

Yeah, i had 1500 points. Of course i wouldn't have great amounts, as i was not taking the world seriously.

I quit the world so i just sent all my troops there.

Bai 2 you too.