Voluntary blog!

DeletedUser

Very nice that someone stepped up, it is nice to see someone doing something instead of complaining. I would've written one if I had been given the chance, but sadly I can not play the world nor am I kept up with all the world politics.

Hope that we may see more blogs from you, or from an official blogger when one fills it's place.

Merry Christmas everyone :D

DeletedUser96141

Very nice that someone stepped up, it is nice to see someone doing something instead of complaining. I would've written one if I had been given the chance, but sadly I can not play the world nor am I kept up with all the world politics.

Hope that we may see more blogs from you, or from an official blogger when one fills it's place.

Merry Christmas everyone :D
Ec i have applied for blogger position if i dont get it sticky this as i will be doing more
thank you

velibor

This should be moved to official blog and replace the old topics

DeletedUser

1 issue isn't enough for a sticky imo.

Its great, don't get me wrong. As long as you keep it up and don't let us down like the last one :icon_cry:

velibor

Its great, don't get me wrong. As long as you keep it up and don't let us down like the last one :icon_cry:

Should give him the motivation to go for another...and will encourage others to do what he did

Deleted User - 4669627

Ec i have applied for blogger position if i dont get it sticky this as i will be doing more
thank you

+1

i thought i had posted this once before, exactly this, but i cannot see a reason for it to be deleted so i must be mistaken

this was posted later and i agree with it also...

DeletedUser96141

No worries people :D
I have allready got arrangment for PITA interview, looking for ONE interview soon :D

DeletedUser

This should be moved to official blog and replace the old topics

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Reza has submitted an application. If he's hired, he'll be able to post his blogs with all the rest on the blog site. If not, he's more than welcome to keep posting blogs the way he is now.

DeletedUser

Gotta say, enjoyed reading this a lot. Cannot wait to see more of this :)

DeletedUser96141

Ok 2 things.
If you have ideas for the blog then 1:My ign is darth victorious
Skype is deaths.call

Also if a
Anyone has rumours send them to me with atleast a bit of proof and i will create a rumour coloumn in my future blogs
;)

Deleted User - 4669627

who does not love rumors? :icon_twisted:

can't wait

slinkiestwizard

Reza why not apply for the Blog spot if your going to do the work ?

DeletedUser96141

Note: This is an official statement by the Tribalwars.net Blog Administration

Regarding Kayg, I was contacted about two weeks ago about the issue of his inactivity, aside from the already apparent fact that he was not to be seen in the Skype chat. We are generally a close-knit community, even including newer members, and the lack of activity is something easily noted by the size of the staff at this time.

At that time, it was too early to call anything- a blogger has at the very least one month of grace time before he or she is removed. During that time, we, as I said before, try to contact the blogger. We were not able to reach Kayg (to my personal knowledge, at least) and his removal will occur in the near future if he does not respond.
for now its been 2-3 weeks of his absence.
Seems to me they want a whole month first.
Well i have to wait, have had no response yet.