W 57 Player Interviews

balubhai

Ok guys i know that we already have a blog and ampatriot is too good with it. The purpose of this thread is simply to get to know the serious gamers of this world a little more deep. I have done this in a previous world , i think w46 and the response was good. I will be interested to interview the dukes of some tribes and also the players who seems to be doing well. If any one feel that they deserve am interview pls feel free to mail me ingame or hit me up in skype. My ingame is balubhai and skype is balubhai13

If everything goes good then we can get this thread sticky and i can keep interviewing :)

Interview 1

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6007866&postcount=15

Interview 2

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6008003&postcount=23

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmm, im coing him so you're gonna have to interview me too :p

Anyways, This is a good idea ^^

balubhai

i have finished couple of interviews , will edit them and post it later

balubhai

Interview No.1

In game name = RileyDuke
Current Rank = 3

[spoil]
balubhai today at 08:04
Ok , let me have the pleasure to welcome [player]Rileyduke[/player] to the interview :)

How are you mate ?

RileyDuke today at 08:05
Im good, u?

balubhai today at 08:06
same here other than a few love bites :p

So it says in your profile that the account is played by 3 people , who is it with i am talking now ?

RileyDuke today at 08:07
brendan- khan the master

the other 2 players are miniase and bcardi

balubhai today at 08:08
Ok brendan , how long have you been playing TW and how you came across this game ?

RileyDuke today at 08:09
mmmmmm with quits inbetween I am playing 3 years,

Think i seen it on a banner tbh

balubhai today at 08:12
Ok now a personal question , are u addicted to teh game ? :p

RileyDuke today at 08:14
Nope not at all. That is why I choose to have co-player.

If I was to play solo I would have to be checking in every few hours. This way I have the load taken off and can leisure play.

balubhai today at 08:16
Good. So comming into W57 wht where ur plans ?

RileyDuke today at 08:17
Didn't have any tbh. Linked up with old co-players and we decided we would mess about for a while.
It more about the chat and banter on skype tbh, the game is just on in the background

balubhai today at 08:19
you mean the tribe chat or general chat?

RileyDuke today at 08:22
tribe chat.

balubhai today at 08:23
Coming to the tribe , how are you guys doing so far ?

RileyDuke today at 08:24
Dont know to be honest. we dont really look at our rank. There are only 13 of us and we are just friends from different worlds that decided to catch up for a while. We are all still getting on if thats what you mean :D

balubhai today at 08:27
Its always good to be in a tribe with active friends rather than being in a tribe full of inactive strangers.

So may be its too early to ask , what do u feel about the general gamming of this wolrd ? Too many noobs ? too many mass recruiters ?

RileyDuke today at 08:30
Yeah I'm not so keen on the word noob to be honest. If it wasn't for new players there would be no game. I dont mind them as long as they restart when I farm them :D.

I am not keen on the militia rule first time I have played it. And regarding mass recruitment, It happens on every world. If the tribe limit was 20 they would just have acad's. There is nothing too wrong with it I suppose, gets new players into tribes and the active chat side of the game.

balubhai today at 08:33
Nicely said.

There has been a debate about whether [ally]ARMADA[/ally] is a premade or mass recruit. What do u think ?

RileyDuke today at 08:46
..you want to bore me? :/

they are here, that is a fact, doesn´t matter how they are here. atleast not for me, not on this stage.

balubhai today at 10:42
ohh didnt meant to bore u , any way mate do u consider any particular tribe good or are u keeping an eye on any particular player ?

RileyDuke today at 11:11
I apologise for min he is cranky when he gets out of bed :D

eh Incognitos have some top drawer players, they all seem to have had decent starts. A lot will be decided when cats come out. Everyone is still very vunerable at this stage

balubhai today at 11:15
So u got any messages or instructions to newbies about how to play this game ?

RileyDuke today at 11:18
Yeah, farming is the most important thing (unless you are near me then restarting is the most important thing). If someone offers you advice take it. And if someone is farming you constantly and are double your size best to restart and learn from your mistakes.

Also don't let them nubs on the forum bully you.If you want to talk about your war or your mass recruiting tribe do it. They are all just trolls anyway :D

balubhai today at 11:20
Lol mate. Tx for your time

RileyDuke today at 11:21
No worries have a nice day
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

balubhai, I suggest you edit them into your first post. Otherwise people are going to have to look through the whole thread to find anything^^

DeletedUser

balubhai, I suggest you edit them into your first post. Otherwise people are going to have to look through the whole thread to find anything^^

Make a link to each post containing interviews, in your first post :icon_rolleyes: