W.O.H vs NAKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well I guess quite some of you may have noticed that NAKED and W.O.H already made the first steps towards a war, though the fun didn't have started already but sooner or later the time will come :icon_razz:
Let's take a look at their position:

[spoil] [/spoil]

Now the current war stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: W.O.H
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NAKED
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 287
Side 2: 150
Difference: 137

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 7
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,010,541
Side 2: 565,594
Difference: 444,947

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55,919
Side 2: 32,152
Difference: 23,767

image.php
[/spoil]

And finally something funny :p!

[spoil]
glassgank said:
My name is Lt. Glass Gank and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight W.O.H soldiers.

Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into K75, dressed as fakes. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' NAKED's.

Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand villages worth of map, fight my way through half of K76 and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the NAKED lessons in humanity. NAKED ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a W.O.H-hatin', mass stackn' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a bitch we find wearin' a NAKED uniform, they're gonna die.

Now, I'm the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the K75'ers, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured villages of their brothers we leave behind us. And the K75'ers won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the K75'ers will be sickened by us, and the forums will talk about us, and the K75'ers will fear us. And when the NAKED closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?
[/spoil]

Let's hope the god gives us our OD...And for the crowd, some funny reports ofc. :)

DeletedUser

Wow, that's an....interesting...mail:icon_eek:

Good luck to both sides!

Edit: FIRST:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

o_0 Really? That's odd. I just get cross-eyed with all the background dots there. I could scarcely make out the two tribes.

DeletedUser

The war has barely started. So the stats don't mean anything. As I said in the other thread, villages nobled from both sides have been either isolated villages or inactives. Also the total conquers doesn't really paint an accurate picture. W.O.H have 76 members, NAKED have 50.
No I'm not making "excuses" by the way just settin things straight. None of us have nobled a war target in over 2 days so my guess is that W.O.H are concentrating on securing their starting continent rather than getting into the big fight right now (Attack Break coming soon)
Also I noticed that W.O.H nobled a VectoR village so it should be interesting to see what happens with that...

DeletedUser

good luck naked :)
let's make this a fun fight.
always hard to fight ex-tribemates.
although i am currently not really in a position to fight :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by glassgank
My name is Lt. Glass Gank and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight W.O.H soldiers.

Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into K75, dressed as fakes. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' NAKED's.

Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand villages worth of map, fight my way through half of K76 and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the NAKED lessons in humanity. NAKED ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a W.O.H-hatin', mass stackn' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a bitch we find wearin' a NAKED uniform, they're gonna die.

Now, I'm the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the K75'ers, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured villages of their brothers we leave behind us. And the K75'ers won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the K75'ers will be sickened by us, and the forums will talk about us, and the K75'ers will fear us. And when the NAKED closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?

Their op was a failure. Didn't take one village. Don't know for sure, but could be because trains were way over 1 second. Timing of attacks were off, and one guy supported a villa thinking he would take it, he lost D from two villas there. :lol:

I love the rim!

DeletedUser81278

Well I guess quite some of you may have noticed that NAKED and W.O.H already made the first steps towards a war, though the fun didn't have started already but sooner or later the time will come :icon_razz:

You get promoted Shinin(G) Angel? You know it's usually only the leaders that make declarations right? As far as Im aware we have no 'official position' when it comes to Naked or anyone else - planning a little one man crusade :lol: do the rest of us get to join in? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The war has barely started. So the stats don't mean anything. As I said in the other thread, villages nobled from both sides have been either isolated villages or inactives. Also the total conquers doesn't really paint an accurate picture. W.O.H have 76 members, NAKED have 50.
No I'm not making "excuses" by the way just settin things straight. None of us have nobled a war target in over 2 days so my guess is that W.O.H are concentrating on securing their starting continent rather than getting into the big fight right now (Attack Break coming soon)
Also I noticed that W.O.H nobled a VectoR village so it should be interesting to see what happens with that...

1. Indeed, until now was not a real war between us. This doesn't mean you are not marked "light red" and this doesn't mean we are not coming in K75 over you.
2. About "Vector" guys - We have nothing against them. - We nobeled all ex. KS. members who joined them and now we reacted to one of their member's attacks. That lady - "Laura23" - will pay as will happend with ANYONE who is attacking us. If is not a tribal intention, we will talk. If it is - well is a war game...:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I love how NAKED stacked one of their 3.5k members when the morale difference is obviously too high for any W.O.H member to effectively attack.

Keep stacking your front-line villages, the more troops the marrier =D

<3NAKED

darkaniken2

Is this an official declaration of war, or some random person spouting crap again?

DeletedUser

i believe a war declaration by a random person spouting stuff.

DeletedUser

possibly but if the random person is declaring for a random tribe by spouting seemingly important facts then it works out i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.