W.O.H vs NAKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

orionlukas

Wow, that new profile is really something else...

And thank you AW! :)

This statement: "Never in all the history of the world has a top 5 tribe done so little to earn their position..." can be debated, but let's not get into it now...

Ok, anyone else has something to declare or get off their hearth?

DeletedUser83413

And thank you AW! :)

This statement: "Never in all the history of the world has a top 5 tribe done so little to earn their position..." can be debated, but let's not get into it now...

Ok, anyone else has something to declare or get off their hearth?

Hopefully now that Naked and Matrix have merged it will no longer be said that W.O.H is fighting a smaller side and not winning (not losing either...).

This has always been the was, yet people always neglected to take Matrix into consideration when considering the numbers, if you take that into though, W.O.H has ALWAYS been outnumbered 2-1 or more so when other tribes were involved.

Hopefully now everyone will realise how it was unfair to claim W.O.H should have won the battle such a long time ago when Matrix support was always there and has finally shown itself to even those ignorant to that fact.

/rant

DeletedUser41667

Gotta love you fascination with me Sally

Down to 39 members now and getting closer to my next objective of seeing Naked disappear from the map unless of course you can persuade Matrix to accept your name when you merge. ( If you don't merge they will turn on you too )

Gotta take a whole lotta satisafaction out of achieving this objective.

Thanks go to Queen Crisis and Sally for all their help on this one.

Now we move on to the next objective

DeletedUser

Gotta take a whole lotta satisafaction out of achieving this objective.

Thanks go to Queen Crisis and Sally for all their help on this one.

Now we move on to the next objective

I dont get your point? Maybe you could form a structured sentence that means something?

Dal

DeletedUser41667

I dont get your point? Maybe you could form a structured sentence that means something?

Dal

Dont worry if you dont understand, artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

Regards

Tiger

DeletedUser

Dont worry if you dont understand, artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

Regards

Tiger

Its a good job that you have the latter in abundance

Seriously, i had no idea what you meant, and wanted you to clarify.

Dal

DeletedUser

Sounds like the same old leadership is there with the same old petty vendetta's. Check out the profile page for ~T~

Description

This is a top 4 tribe which says 1 line about themselves and 3 about W.O.H - I guess Sally is the saddo that wrote it - nice one Sally , it gave us all a chuckle

Sorry to disappoint you there buddy, but I had nothing to do with anything regarding the profile of ~T~. But I must admit this little obsession of yours is getting to the point where I look over my shoulder on the way to my truck when I leave work at night. Give it a rest. :icon_wink:

Description of ~T~

[SPOIL]
We met at a cross-roads, decided on a way to go and that together we could conquer all, we are Trinity fear us...

For an invite please contact -VenatoR- he loves free villages and will happily invite you so he can noble you.

Diplomacy and advice on barb nobling techniques contact Eye 0f the Tiger if you dont like what he has to say then try ATSailor he's a little kitten and loves to play with balls

All other matters including pointless, disappointing flirting please mail atarcan[/SPOIL]

Guys, i'm feeling the love...

thanks.gif

Already brought up, day late and a dollar short again, but thanks for joining the party Ven. :icon_biggrin:

@Apache

Thanks for misreading my post. I never said you haven't fought anyone sizeable or of worth. I said that you'd never fought one that hasn't folded in less than 2-3 weeks.

[spoil]DODO - Official declaration - 10/3/2010 | Official merging 20/3/10(You took 3 out of 4, and at last time the stats came out, DODO was ahead; I call that a merge)

Nothing new here. WOH merge, and life goes on.

Are W.O.H the new merge munchers of the world? :icon_rolleyes:
[/spoil]

[spoil]XCLSV - Official declaration - 22/1/2010 | Official merging 25/2/2010(Sorry, I missed that one by 13 days. Then again, there was a whopping 79 caps and WOH was only up by 11 when the merge/hostile takover/hugging occurred.

So this basically ended in W.O.H. recruiting all the players they were on here calling crap... ? Or did I miss something?

Looks like W.O.H and XCLSV have merged. Will someone actually win a war by beating another side for once?
[/spoil]

[spoil]Vector/Alive - Official Declaration - 20/12/2009 | Official merging 30/12/2009 - Honestly don't know what happened w/ Rivet City/Mragonizer, and I'm not going to speculate....ok yeah I am, what the **** did you bribe that kid with to hand his tribe over?

Attacked and defended well? The war was less than 3 days.... and from the posted stats Alive was winning.
So the 3rd rank tribe that is winning the war disbands and joins the 11th rank tribe that they are owning. Makes perfect sense in bizarro world.

May have been a short fight but there was OD being thrown around in the millions, I think Alive managed to rack up 5mil OD in its short existence mostly thanks to that war. Alive's downfall seems to be held in mragonizer's hands and possibly other tribal council members... to be honest I have no idea didn't get a single word from leadership.
[/spoil]

Honestly Apache, you call those of us from NAKED 'survivors', but however slow our progress was, we were pushing you out of our home k, and into your home k. I don't really give two flying dingbats how slow or how many nukes it took. You can't spin or sugar coat that. Matrix's SINGLE OP against you has been more successful than ANY single OP your tribe has ever had on NAKED or MATRIX(dead accounts excluded), and most of them were pushing 100 hour+ travel times. And it's pure speculation, but I'd go as far to say any other tribe. :lol:

Now that we have depth in players and villas similar to W.O.H, I see drastic a turnaround as far as the expedience of our expansion goes. I personally am looking forward to finishing what was started. Good luck on the battlefield ladies and gents.

DeletedUser75632

there is so much wrong with that post i don't even know where to begin

If you have facts/opinions share them. I hate it when people post stuff like this when you obviously have something to say. Please share with the world what is correct/what is false.

Please do not post useless sentences.

Just an advised reminder. I have no connections what-so-ever to either parties involved.

-Phil

orionlukas

Ladies and gentlemen, it was an honor to fight alongside and against you in this war for the last 5 months.

Now lets move on towards the new chapters in this story in TRINITY vs WOH.... :)

whall0625

Wow, that new profile is really something else there ~T~.

Is this sarcasm lol .....honestly i hate the profile it dosent make a damn bit of sense to me....well at least the images dont......and while i dont know for sure im guessing the text was just meant to be a good laugh.....i would personally remove it and put more stuff on what Trinity is about though.

Status
Not open for further replies.