W.O.H vs NAKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the guys that let you get up 50+ caps in the last month because we DIDN'T kick wakeling? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah i kicked him from WOH, then i jumped to Naked and invited him... Then i jumped to WOH and made an op against him... :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah i kicked him from WOH, then i jumped to Naked and invited him... Then i jumped to WOH and made an op against him... :lol::lol::lol:

I know English isn't your first language Ven, and I'm not gonna bash you for it. But your response makes no sense quoting me.

I know you have better PnPs in WOH, let them try to post every once in a while too. :icon_wink:

:icon_eek: you did not - jeez - you really did say that :icon_eek::icon_eek:

If we go back into the "You kicked, no YOU kicked" finger pointing match again....I'm gonna make dulca put on the bear suit. And you don't wanna see dulca in the bear suit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know English isn't your first language Ven, and I'm not gonna bash you for it. But your response makes no sense quoting me.

I know you have better PnPs in WOH, let them try to post every once in a while too. :icon_wink:

If we go back into the "You kicked, no YOU kicked" finger pointing match again....I'm gonna make dulca put on the bear suit. And you don't wanna see dulca in the bear suit.

Yeah you are right my English is not pretty good... Everyone can notice it easily...

***sigh*** I just noticed; you have a problem... (You feel that you have to say last words...)

Ok Sal; these are our faults, we are bad, we are weak... You are strong, you are great... :icon_wink:

Don't bother yourself too much... Take care... I'm worrying about your mental health :lol::lol::lol:

whall0625

Geez sal be nice to art she already lost her acct and is blind or delusional with her comments about dulca looks.

Last edited:

orionlukas

What do you mean "what news"? :icon_biggrin:

Certainly not one of those fake news for fun I do for W42 Newspaper...

I love the name... "TRINITY".

Perfect. Whoever came up with the name should be given a medal. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What do you mean "what news"? :icon_biggrin:

Certainly not one of those fake new for fun I do for W42 Newspaper...

I love the name... "TRINITY".

Perfect. Whoever came up with the name should be given a medal. :)

I bow to your taste and will accept any medal forthcoming :)

Dal

orionlukas

The name has a symbolic meaning on so many levels...

By the way just put on a commemorative (and temporary) new avatar of the appropriate character.

I'll leave it up for a day before I put Hitman back on.

:)

DeletedUser

hmm trinity, who is the 3rd tribe?
or is it just that name because you like the matrix?

DeletedUser

pff and you guys call is huggers and "mergers".
btw, does this mean we won the war with naked ? :D

DeletedUser

hmm trinity, who is the 3rd tribe?
or is it just that name because you like the matrix?

NOpe, nothing to do with matrix, just a co-incidence. re the meaning - yes so many levels, sentimental and looking to the future.

Dal

DeletedUser

pff and you guys call is huggers and "mergers".
btw, does this mean we won the war with naked ? :D

You won nowt, and how is this move to be compared to you? You take on the "best" from those you beat - which is how it should always be - I have never criticised that policy, and i dont think any leader would. I think the criticism has usually been that the recruits have come from tribes that you were'nt at war with for long.

We have decided that this will help us to work closer together and build on what was already two great tribes. I know many members of Naked, and vv, so why not combine to a common goal. Seems logical to me...

Dal

DeletedUser

Simply; if Naked will fall (deleted from w42) -more or less- that mean we won the Naked war...

Also; this move is really good for your side... We will be happy to fight with an elite and a top 5 tribe on our west borders...

Good luck Dal...

DeletedUser

well, all i can say is good luck to trinity. you have some very good and fun players.
a new thread should probably be made when the merge is complete. let's try to keep the flaming to a minimum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.