W1 Update blog!

Paint13aller

Did u increase your members day by day ? Did u war with enemies as long as 4 years. You never did anythink . You took abondoned villages . .

4 years ago his community completely took over this game tribe by tribe, what were you doing?

DeletedUser6819

Normally I must not answer your message but I need to answer your questions. Are u a good player ? Did u take any village from me ? So now listen to me " NOOB " who waste his troops to take a village from deadknight ? Can u tell me how much nukes sent your guys ? If u want I can tell ... ladies and gentleman they sent over 300 nukes for a village ? Srill sending new nukes there. Now he is talking about the game strategy. noob I sent my nukes from 300 still sending there becouse I am war with yours some popel sent nukes for different player . So someof them sent nukes for u ? So If I have all my villages near you . You can understand the game. But you are lucky- You start to play this game from south. So now dont compare to me with anyone. I am leader of OAD points. What was your manage for this game ? What did u for your tribe ? Dİd u eran any battle against the enemies. How many villages took from enemies. So dont make your propaganda here. Becouse you are useless .

I never seen a guy like u . You will learn respect ? You will learn game strategy ? you will learn real warriors. I will kick u dont forget this words.

Now listen to me carefully ; open your eyes and read my words carefully. So did u found a mortal tribe. I found hell .... Did u increase your members day by day ? Did u war with enemies as long as 4 years. You never did anythink . You took abondoned villages . So you are the last person talking about the game strategy. Learn somethink than came here and talk about the game.

Now it was the last message for u .... becouse you are useless.

all i see is, blablabla, ME! blablabla, I! blablabla, again I!

Like i told before, your ODA is coming from killing nonactive players and barbs troops (probably mostly nukes). Your stats against real opponents isnt something to brag actually. And your ODD, i guess we all know how you gain your ODD.

controleng

Once again, i don't know any "Real Warriors" that controleng talks about that have to send mails to warn people that they have been at war with for years what there actions and intentions are going to be. Dont we all know the current state of diplomacy in the world well enough by now where no warnings are needed, not unless you really want to avoid a conflict like it seems controleng was trying to do.

Why dont u put here all conversation ..... I just call u as an miserable becouse you never talk the truth ....

Boy !!! how old are u ? I can warn everyone .... I found a fear empire and you will accept it soon. So we are close your tribemate. And we will see who will lose this game. When I took your village one by one ... will u speak here like this.

PUt here all converstaion here if u are a " MAN " .... So Who sent a message first and who start war and who sent a beg message ?

Put here all conversation if u are a " MAN". IF u are not put here all conversation I will call u as a dancer....

Becouse you are deserve it.

controleng

all i see is, blablabla, ME! blablabla, I! blablabla, again I!

Like i told before, your ODA is coming from killing nonactive players and barbs troops (probably mostly nukes). Your stats against real opponents isnt something to brag actually. And your ODD, i guess we all know how you gain your ODD.

New brainless talking .. Is there any clever members there ? Noob Look at defence and attack points ? And I walsy earn this points from active guys . Son you will taste my nukes on your villages.

now you can speak a comfortable. Becouse you never taste your self as an defencer ... Can u manage this ? Can u war with enemies under attack as long as 3 months :D

You can not....

And can u tell me HOMM is active ? you dont know anythink man ... But you will learn just hold on stay in game

DeletedUser72637

you and tribe is winning bcoz of your discusting dirty tactics! play clean!

controleng

you and tribe is winning bcoz of your discusting dirty tactics! play clean!

congratulations KOC you saw the truth nobody accept it before but you show us a leader skill with this post.

But listen to me We always play this game with fairplay frame. If an player want to came hell I can invite him on our side. So look at arcwand he came from WLE :D so they saw the truth and they change their position. Man you need understand this. Always strong win. So hell will win this war becouse TRAP dont have enough player war with enemies.

Actually your side can start talking with tore about the merging :D

Seems both tribe will be merging :D

And last thisnk when we are argument with u about the msa1525 ? and you sent to me some reports related with the supporting enemies palyer. Why dont u dismiss him when you are catch him.

Becouse you areafraid of losing more points :D

DeletedUser

I probably should stick up for my allys, but I'm getting tired of this bragging now. Controleng the day you exit the world as a victor you may brag and I will congratulate you. But this is just pointless crap throwing. Be mature and play the game fair.

DeletedUser72637

you are a real noob! (dismissing HER bro..its her the same player..the acct didnt hacked or stolen as you said lying noob)will do the same thing she will join HELL..later on isnt?..yah i admit it you are winning coz you have spies in TRaP..admit it sir, YOU ARE WINNING COZ YOU HAVE A DIRTY TACTICS..

DeletedUser72637

I probably should stick up for my allys, but I'm getting tired of this bragging now. Controleng the day you exit the world as a victor you may brag and I will congratulate you. But this is just pointless crap throwing. Be mature and play the game fair.

Be mature and play the game fair

Last edited:

Gouge

Are u a good player ?

I'm a better player than you are, ask around a little bit or shall i have people i know from other worlds come to my defense and gloat about a few of my accomplishments. Granted i have been hugely successful in some worlds and failed miserable in others...but at least i don't hide behind my allies like your doing with WLE.

Did u take any village from me?

I haven't taken any yet, but i will eventually, why haven't you taken any from me? I have 1/3 the amount of defense per village than you and you still wont send real attacks at me...nope nothing but more feints while you let WLE do the work for you.

I'm not going to bother commenting on the rest of what you said as it holds no value...its just you bloviating more trying to look important.

Gouge

Why dont u put here all conversation ..... I just call u as an miserable becouse you never talk the truth ....

Boy !!! how old are u ? I can warn everyone .... I found a fear empire and you will accept it soon. So we are close your tribemate. And we will see who will lose this game. When I took your village one by one ... will u speak here like this.

PUt here all converstaion here if u are a " MAN " .... So Who sent a message first and who start war and who sent a beg message ?

Put here all conversation if u are a " MAN". IF u are not put here all conversation I will call u as a dancer....

Becouse you are deserve it.

Why should i bother posting the entire conversation, i was pointing out what a weak player you are...i proved that point for all to see.

Ouch, this has to hurt coming from one of your own allies controleng, at least Frispieboy sent real attacks at me...its just to bad he was doing it for you.

Last edited:

controleng

Who is not mature ? Who is speaking dirty ? I always play this game with fair. YOu know this you were a hell member and If u are still play this game you must be honest .. You borrow your skill hell . (nevermind I am not argument with u here ?) So nobody tell me we did not play this game unfairly. So can u tell me which words is unmature. And why dont u tell this words for the other guys. ?

ok you are mature we are npot

controleng

I'm a better player than you are, ask around a little bit or shall i have people i know from other worlds come to my defense and gloat about a few of my accomplishments. Granted i have been hugely successful in some worlds and failed miserable in others...but at least i don't hide behind my allies like your doing with WLE.

Who is hiding from our allies :D man are u good ? can u belive your post ? I just smile when I read your meesage. So you can not compare yourself with me. Becouse you are not god enough.

I haven't taken any yet, but i will eventually, why haven't you taken any from me? I have 1/3 the amount of defense per village than you and you still wont send real attacks at me...nope nothing but more feints while you let WLE do the work for you.

I'm not going to bother commenting on the rest of what you said as it holds no value...its just you bloviating more trying to look important.

I am not a noob to attack full villages. But your tribe noob to sent over 300 nukes a village. So it shows that you are really dont know this game man. YOu need check yourself and your message. Becouse most of them is rubbish.

,so Why dont u try to take my village ... you sent attacks to me everyday but you re failure. Why dont u see your failure.

controleng

Why should i bother posting the entire conversation, i was pointing out what a weak player you are...i proved that point for all to see.

Weak ? do u know weak means ? ohh you are talking like 12 years. Grow up man

Ouch, this has to hurt coming from one of your own allies controleng, at least Frispieboy sent real attacks at me...its just to bad he was doing it for you.

I always help our allies. Ask them ; So firspiea ask me hwo can ı help u ? and he sent his nukes there. What is the probşlem man ?

why dont u accept this ? he can sent new nukes for me ... And I can sent all of my nukes for him. so when u are writing you are confuse somethink. Take a breathe man

controleng

you are a real noob! (dismissing HER bro..its her the same player..the acct didnt hacked or stolen as you said lying noob)will do the same thing she will join HELL..later on isnt?..yah i admit it you are winning coz you have spies in TRaP..admit it sir, YOU ARE WINNING COZ YOU HAVE A DIRTY TACTICS..

If you are sure , dismiss all spies on your side , I am really fed your excuse ;

you know just two words ( Play fair) ... If your players are talented why they are losing their villages.

Gouge

Who is hiding from our allies :D man are u good ? can u belive your post ? I just smile when I read your meesage. So you can not compare yourself with me. Becouse you are not god enough.

I am not a noob to attack full villages. But your tribe noob to sent over 300 nukes a village. So it shows that you are really dont know this game man. YOu need check yourself and your message. Becouse most of them is rubbish.

,so Why dont u try to take my village ... you sent attacks to me everyday but you re failure. Why dont u see your failure.

I already told you i eventually will take your villages, im glad in knowing that i can rebuild my O and resend it back to you in 1/4 the time its going to take you to rebuild all the D im going to kill of yours in K65.

controleng

I already told you i eventually will take your villages, im glad in knowing that i can rebuild my O and resend it back to you in 1/4 the time its going to take you to rebuild all the D im going to kill of yours in K65.

show me action man IF u can take an village take it. Why are u speaking here ? Show me your ability. Than I will celebrate u.

DeletedUser6819

But your tribe noob to sent over 300 nukes a village...

We can send 3000 too if necessary. 300 nukes is like a piss in a ocean.
I admit in this case 300 nukes was a bit overkill, but guys got really excited and who am i to stop them.