W11 Pub/General Discussion

DeletedUser

Yeah finally its back^^(thanks to Gallum <3)

I have made a statement regarding CQB yesterday however it got deleted with this thread...time to repost it again I guess...

Rumours say that due to the appearance of new special muffins a new warforce has been made.As MADs undercover agent I was investigating about this matter.Here's my story of how I found out about it:

It was a cold evening,the rain poured down the streets and I was all wet and tired,yearning for a place that could give my restless body a chill...While running from the rain I saw an very intriguing bar...no not a bar,it was something far greater...it was a coffeeshop called Close Quarter Bakery.It has been decided with an blink of an eye that destiny has chosen me to seek refugee in that sacred place.

So I entered,and took a quick but nevertheless sharp look at my new surrounding.The seats were soft,the walls had a creepy shining and the floor seemed so red only a war or a huge families dispute could taint the earth like this.However,as I have been trained and raised to be a brave and fearless man I surpressed my angst and finally decided to take a seat.But as soon as the waiter came I knew something was wrong in there.

At first I thought this was only a contradiction to the coffeeshops name,but it was quicker than I wished for until the real mistery behind this unholy place was revealed.

While my 6th sense was telling me to refuse the offer I still couldn't resists against my primitive animalish lusts when I saw what he was talking about.

muffins22806_narrowweb__300x314,0.jpg

I eat one muffin,eat the second,eat the third...my body and my mind were on an euphoric stage.The place that made an dark,wild,dangerous and unholy impression to me a few moments ago turned into a paradise of bewildering,stimulating cookies.However what happened after that is unbelievable to a sane humans mind.I saw some other coffeeshop through the windows that seemed to be the bar I was withstanding to enter 20 minutes ago.Beeing interested in what happened I asked the coffeeshops manager about its whereabouts.

When I heard these words I quickly took my money,paid for the muffins and left the building.I ran and ran...and the more I ran the more I got frightened to look to my left or right,since all shops/restaurants/bars turned into sister companies of Close Quarter Buds.I decided to run faster and faster until the point that I couldn't keep my breath.However,there was no time for a break and I didnt want to see a pub with the name "Close Quarter Break" so I decided to use the last little amount of stamina I had to sprint into my house.

Finally,I thought when entering my house,I was safe.Yes,now would all this psychotic madness come to an end and my soul would find its peace while sitting on my computer playing a certain game called Tribal Wars.But then,a chilly breeze came from the frontdoors of the house.Cautious as I was I took slow,silent steps heading towards the door.Luckily enough,when I saw my beautiful sweethearts body and voice I quickly changed my defensive stance to a more confident one.But the words my love would speak out satisfactionally ended up as the same words that made me shiver in fear.

The secret of this beautiful piece of cake has been revealed...and I have already fallen under the possession of those delicious,yet at the same time monstrous muffins...to anyone...please...don't eat *muff muff* the *muff* muffins or you will also be affected by *muff muff* that cursed spell!!!

HOLY STUFF

This is the first Weiya post I have ever seen!

And it lives up to his reputation!

DeletedUser

thou haz discovered Weiya and probably one of his best works too :p

and we don't need a new thread this one is perfictly named and 9/10 mods agree it's good for you

DeletedUser

Whoa, that's a lotta mod!

I've got to ask though...

Why isn't Weiya here?

He is one of few (W11) legends that I haven't yet gotten to encounter!

DeletedUser

he's moved on ..... he quit playing sometime around the MAD collapse

me and him played w36 for about a month but after he was #1 he just suddenly stopped playing and slipped off the map i haven't seen him on skype ever since

i've heard he plays .uk but i'm not sure where i had heard that

DeletedUser

thou haz discovered Weiya and probably one of his best works too :p

and we don't need a new thread this one is perfictly named and 9/10 mods agree it's good for you

Who cares >=(

I can make a new thread and my own image... And damn, I like what I see ;)

/ego

DeletedUser

but this one is almost as epic as the w11 spam thread....

maybe i can convince Casus to move it here from offtopica

DeletedUser

Okay, don't go back and read the entirety of this thread if you're one of those people who "miss" things.

I miss 'old school' W11 from reading this and I wasn't even a part of it.

DeletedUser

lets all go spam his mod intro thread ... wait a sec, his mod thread is gone... he R no longer mod :icon_eek: .... :|

when did this happen?!? !!!WHEN!!!

DeletedUser

I miss 'old school' W11 from reading this and I wasn't even a part of it.

You should :icon_wink:. Old school W11 > Current W11.

And if someone wants to dig it up *points at triplm* the W11 off-topic thread has more awesomeness.