W11 Pub/General Discussion

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Weiya said:
Hello w11 folks,

This will be a thread about w11 rumours,gossip aswell as personal P&P aswell as a place where we can get nostalgic and talk about our old hero-ish adventures that we have all lived through.I don't plan to make this thread event/time dependant since there are no specific wars to be talked about here but all wars going on can be discussed at any time.Restrain yourself from beeing too serious and overwhelming flaming since you will have other threads for this each time.

Alright guys, you wanted it, you got it, but you will HAVE to follow the rules or I'll delete this post and you won't get another chance, clear? good.

1) You will keep on topic, you can discuss different things regarding this world but you will NOT spam mindless garbage here.

2) You will abide all regular forum rules (e.g no flaming, no "hard" swearing and so on).

3) If there is a PnP thread about the subject, you will not carry on PnP fights (aka minor flame wars) into here, posting small or individual PnP posts here is alright, but keep the MCD war to the MCD thread for example.

4) Do not go off topic or I'll melt your faces.

Have fun and behave ;-)

-Galum

DeletedUser

Yeah finally its back^^(thanks to Gallum <3)

I have made a statement regarding CQB yesterday however it got deleted with this thread...time to repost it again I guess...

Rumours say that due to the appearance of new special muffins a new warforce has been made.As MADs undercover agent I was investigating about this matter.Here's my story of how I found out about it:

It was a cold evening,the rain poured down the streets and I was all wet and tired,yearning for a place that could give my restless body a chill...While running from the rain I saw an very intriguing bar...no not a bar,it was something far greater...it was a coffeeshop called Close Quarter Bakery.It has been decided with an blink of an eye that destiny has chosen me to seek refugee in that sacred place.

So I entered,and took a quick but nevertheless sharp look at my new surrounding.The seats were soft,the walls had a creepy shining and the floor seemed so red only a war or a huge families dispute could taint the earth like this.However,as I have been trained and raised to be a brave and fearless man I surpressed my angst and finally decided to take a seat.But as soon as the waiter came I knew something was wrong in there.

The waiters encounter said:
Waiter
Hello Sir what may I offer to you?

Weiya
I'd like to have one bud white widow,please

Waiter
Oh,sorry mister.We are not in the Netherlands

At first I thought this was only a contradiction to the coffeeshops name,but it was quicker than I wished for until the real mistery behind this unholy place was revealed.

The waiters question said:
Waiter
May I offer you a muffin instead?

While my 6th sense was telling me to refuse the offer I still couldn't resists against my primitive animalish lusts when I saw what he was talking about.

muffins22806_narrowweb__300x314,0.jpg

I eat one muffin,eat the second,eat the third...my body and my mind were on an euphoric stage.The place that made an dark,wild,dangerous and unholy impression to me a few moments ago turned into a paradise of bewildering,stimulating cookies.However what happened after that is unbelievable to a sane humans mind.I saw some other coffeeshop through the windows that seemed to be the bar I was withstanding to enter 20 minutes ago.Beeing interested in what happened I asked the coffeeshops manager about its whereabouts.

The frightening chat with the Close Quarter Buds Manager said:
Weiya
Excuse me,sir...I have a question to you.The ba..,eh I mean the coffeeshop over there...wasn't it just a pub a minute ago?

Manager
Oh,the coffeeshop over there?Our company just merged with them.

Weiya
But how can something like this happen so fast?And who are those bloody stained,drunk people over there?
The waiters encounter said:
Manager
They are our companies family now that is all you know to know about them.The people you are reffering to are refugees that lost their jobs in a very dangerous way who are now trying to find a safe place to survive,and since we believe that good marketing is done through good deeds and love we offered them a spot to work for us on an instant.

Weiya
But why is none of them working for you directly?
Manager
Some concurrent coffeeshop companies do not wish us to have them as employers here so we dropped them,however our sister companies are taking good care of them

When I heard these words I quickly took my money,paid for the muffins and left the building.I ran and ran...and the more I ran the more I got frightened to look to my left or right,since all shops/restaurants/bars turned into sister companies of Close Quarter Buds.I decided to run faster and faster until the point that I couldn't keep my breath.However,there was no time for a break and I didnt want to see a pub with the name "Close Quarter Break" so I decided to use the last little amount of stamina I had to sprint into my house.

Finally,I thought when entering my house,I was safe.Yes,now would all this psychotic madness come to an end and my soul would find its peace while sitting on my computer playing a certain game called Tribal Wars.But then,a chilly breeze came from the frontdoors of the house.Cautious as I was I took slow,silent steps heading towards the door.Luckily enough,when I saw my beautiful sweethearts body and voice I quickly changed my defensive stance to a more confident one.But the words my love would speak out satisfactionally ended up as the same words that made me shiver in fear.

My defeat said:
Love
Hey,Weiya<3...I have good news!My lone has increased!!!

Weiya
What?That is incredible!I am so happy for you...

Love
Yes...its a mad story though.I have been working my whole life as a politician trying to get on top of the state but today our government merged with a normal company...I really didn't believe something like this could ever happen

Weiya
The government m....mer......merged???

Love
Yes...really.I think the company's named Close Quarter Buds or something like that.But really,you must try their muffins,they are the best I have ever tried...they seem to have a kinda...

Weiya
...hypnotic and obsessing effect?

Love
Now when I come to think about it...Thats exactly what I feel when eating them

The secret of this beautiful piece of cake has been revealed...and I have already fallen under the possession of those delicious,yet at the same time monstrous muffins...to anyone...please...don't eat *muff muff* the *muff* muffins or you will also be affected by *muff muff* that cursed spell!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I bow to RASP...now that we have seen their true face I think its safe to say that quitting this world is a good choice for everyone,:/

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Strike one.

I mean it, this is for W11 talk not Chuck Norris jokes.

DeletedUser

lmao to both pics! XD LOL things is....CQB is actually this:

arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

We rule politics and body-building. ;D

we also like to be known as

darth_vader.jpg

OUR SLOGAN:

dark-side-cookie.jpg

We love cookies!!!

DeletedUser

Oh no!W11 beware...MAFIA turned into monsters with the new merge...see this live pic from our w11 reporter:
2532530816982bd430aeed9077fd70683fcabf9.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey Bitigo, you are in CQB family so you overestimate them, and its ok, i would do the same if were you, but the fact is how WE, people that is not in CQB, see the whole family...

CQB AGAIN

f_superfat.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Mafia may be monsters now, but this is what we were even before the merge:

toughcat.jpg

DeletedUser

^that must be Dandj's cat irl...poor thing. :icon_cry:

And wei like. wow. I read half of that and quit life.

DeletedUser

actually, i think some of the CQB`ers know CQB a lot better than weya and adralamech. i will not argue wether CQB is fat or muscular. but they are most definately awesomely big.

the more the merrier ey?

especially with our current leadership.

btw, i heard someone, or something say that we schould all just restart because {RASP} is so "awesome".

for a long time rank 2 tribe and a newly gained rank 1 tribe, their performance have been good, but not nearly as good as most other rank 1 / rank 2 tribes of many other worlds... considering they had the first strike and readiness on MCD, it failed, and took a looong time taking the first place...
so, no, id rather not restart :icon_wink:

but... when im allready here, if you all wonder how the average CQB tribes and players look.
ill smack up a picture of our big family vacation, just for your enjoyment.
phat3.jpg

now, please, dont spam here telling us how sexy we are, but feel free to message us in game and ask for our numbers.
im the on to the right, the one whos looking at his sexy moobs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CQB's tribes (apart from the main one) average points speak for itself.

ferdevil

Hey Bitigo, you are in CQB family so you overestimate them, and its ok, i would do the same if were you, but the fact is how WE, people that is not in CQB, see the whole family...

CQB AGAIN

f_superfat.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Please keep your personal pictures in your photo albums. It's really embarrassing you know.

Or you want a warm up and make lose some of those fats.:icon_twisted: