W11 Pub/General Discussion

DeletedUser

i know that's why i like it....i just quit tw completely for a period...then came back.

DeletedUser

It is so slow that he had 15 nukes headed at him (that were sent before he quit) and they didn't hit him yet

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:
wow...your a pretty big player...

im a little bit bigger if you check me in-game, it hasn't updated yet, but im over 2 million now..

and i was attacked in k1 and the attack landed the other day

DeletedUser

Is your name jbak13? Because when I search it no player is found...

DeletedUser

Please keep the chit chat and spam out of this thread...

DeletedUser

Err....I like pie and chesse.Please discuss.

Man,this wolrd is sure getting boring.The MAFIA betrayal,CBQ conpiracy and the case of Gargoyle is not enough to keep this world intresting.

and on top of that, a dramaqueen had to comment on it:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, Galum kicked me out of the other thread, so those who care can respond, those who don't can ignore it.

careful dude, your off topic :) yet again, and you had to ask for support from my so called pitiful attacks, you should prolly thank butzy and rayearth again, because if not for them,you surely would have lost one of those vills to my pitiful attacks huh.

sorry Galum he baited me, i had to reply.

grats to mafia on #4 position.

Butzy and Rayearth helped me to kill that last nuke. That was it. I sniped your one and only noble train, so I would have lost troops, but not a village.

As a matter a fact.

bigpopa said:
8/17/2008 9:23:56 AM warrant - You're now under a NAP
8/17/2008 9:24:08 AM robb - With who
8/17/2008 9:24:12 AM warrant - With CQB
8/17/2008 9:24:13 AM warrant - And
8/17/2008 9:24:17 AM warrant - That means
8/17/2008 9:24:20 AM robb - do they know that though
8/17/2008 9:24:21 AM warrant - The whole family

You must have missed my reply. That or both phill and warrant are full of shit :icon_wink:

Ok, to rephrase it, I don't remember ever seeing you guys as a NAP. You might have been and I didn't notice it. But either way, this is answered by Weiya's post

Oh, and I did miss your reply. Sorry :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Either CQB and Mafia duke it out or
They bow down to the power off pokemon ....
Nuff said ?:icon_wink:

This might be a rumour but i hear CQB family finally plan on loosing some weight
Or a lot of fat :icon_neutral:
However you look at it i heard they are looking to shrink :icon_redface::icon_redface:
Can you say decleration :icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I hear that CQB have a new three stage recruiting policy
stage 1: Do they have a pulse?
RLM018.jpg

stage 2: Check that one again - we've been fooled before
istockphoto_3711846_checking_pulse.jpg

Stage 3: ignore stage 1 and 2 if they are zombies - we can take them too! (as long as they dont eat our brains or anything like that)
large_shaun-of-the-dead-zombies-small.jpg

DeletedUser

I hear that CQB have a new three stage recruiting policy
stage 1: Do they have a pulse?
RLM018.jpg

stage 2: Check that one again - we've been fooled before
istockphoto_3711846_checking_pulse.jpg

Stage 3: ignore stage 1 and 2 if they are zombies - we can take them too! (as long as they dont eat our brains or anything like that)
large_shaun-of-the-dead-zombies-small.jpg

pfff, pulses are overrated.

The bodies are used for cannon fodder :p

DeletedUser

Err....I like pie and chesse.Please discuss.

Man,this wolrd is sure getting boring.The MAFIA betrayal,CBQ conpiracy and the case of Gargoyle is not enough to keep this world intresting.

wot was the mafia betrayal

DeletedUser

BREAKING NEWS!

As some of you may know, Weiya has begun his conquer of tribal wars. His legions of followers are bowing down to him and his right to spam without care.

I ask all who care, not just for the people of tribal wars, but for all of mankind, help stop this madness.

I am currently leading the campaign to rid the world of Weiya and shed light on the truth behind his sinister and vile plans.

Long live the Rebellion!

DeletedUser

BREAKING NEWS!

As some of you may know, Weiya has begun his conquer of tribal wars. His legions of followers are bowing down to him and his right to spam without care.

I ask all who care, not just for the people of tribal wars, but for all of mankind, help stop this madness.

I am currently leading the campaign to rid the world of Weiya and shed light on the truth behind his sinister and vile plans.

Long live the Rebellion!
Jbak has done a lot off muscle training and wrestling with a little bit of Snorlaxs help recently in order to defeat me however he hasnt mastered the techniques yet

mma_fail.gif

Here's a recent video of Jbak trying to break me down...I believe his health state will not be good enough to go on with this goal anymore.

1207334736348.gif

This lead to a large depression on him,his friends had to save him from commiting suicide
firestomp.gif