W11 Pub/General Discussion

DeletedUser30069

CQB's tribes (apart from the main one) average points speak for itself.

it is true that rankings tell some things about a tribe,i cannot take away anything from
the bigger tribes accomplishments, they have done well getting bigger, nobling/expanding through war
or through other forms such as
nobling enemies,neutrals,retired or abandoneds, all deserve their rightful credit for effort and strategy.

However,we are only ranked 17 as of now but it is also true that there are other ways to look at
a tribe-- and yes, i agree, points speak for itself.

tite_od.jpg

DeletedUser

actually, i think some of the CQB`ers know CQB a lot better than weyaspell my name right u friggin puddingbrain and adralamech.o rly?i know everything i will not argue wether CQB is fat or muscular. but they are most definately awesomely big.yes size matters,:icon_redface:

the more the merrier ey?

especially with our current leadership.

btw, i heard someone, or something (crystal ball)say that we schould all just restart because {RASP} is so "awesome".

for a long time rank 2 tribe and a newly gained rank 1 tribe, their performance have been good, but not nearly as good as most other rank 1 / rank 2 tribes of many other worlds someone shows blasphemic behaviour towards Chuck Norris... considering they had the first strike and readiness on MCD, it failed, and took a looong time taking the first place...
so, no, id rather not restart :icon_wink:not yet,atleast

but... when im allready here, if you all wonder how the average CQB tribes and players look.
ill smack up a picture of our big family vacation, just for your enjoyment.
phat3.jpg

now, please, dont spam here telling us how sexy we are, but feel free to message us in game and ask for our numbers.
im the on to the right, the one whos looking at his sexy moobs

My comments,:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

reported for calling me puddingbrain!:icon_neutral:

edit: damn, i spelt your name wrong : weya. so i guess you wont receive infractions =(

DeletedUser

reported for calling me puddingbrain!:icon_neutral:

edit: damn, i spelt your name wrong : weya. so i guess you wont receive infractions =(

lol,:p

Puddingbrain is my personal term for noob...I really hate this term so I founded this one(its copyrighted by me so dont steal it,:p)

DeletedUser

Let's not spam this thread

Rumours say that MAFIA and CQB have formed an alliance...what is this all about?

DeletedUser

well actually i could find out quite easily...inside sources...

I"VE GOT EYES EVERYWHERE! even in Mafia ;)

playerhater11234

I have eyes everywhere.... I've even had them inside MCD's hiddens....

DeletedUser

I don't have any eyes. I'm flying blind.

Nobody tells me anything and I always feel left out. Thats why I have to surround myself with many many many members. Its a in-security issue really. By having lots of member it makes me think I'm popular, thus building my self esteem and making me feel worthwhile.

I don't ever want to fight, you all must be my friends and join me.......

or pay rent for the villages that I think are mine.

For the record: CQB has no coordination, no communication, no abilities whatsoever, piss poor leadership that will never account for anything, ever.

If you don't join me or give me your villages then can I join you? Just for a day to see if I like it? At the very least let me sit with you guys?

Winzora

lmao to both pics! XD LOL things is....CQB is actually this:

arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

We rule politics and body-building. ;D

we also like to be known as

darth_vader.jpg

OUR SLOGAN:

dark-side-cookie.jpg

We love cookies!!!

You steal cookie pun,me will crush you with big truck...are trucks even invented yet?

Ps.Cya guys,me leaving TW.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

what! win why?!

BTW: I'M 2 MILLION POINTS!!!! FINALLLY!!!!!!

DeletedUser

what! win why?! check red writing

BTW: I'M 2 MILLION POINTS!!!! FINALLLY!!!!!!
check blue writing

Because he cant noble inactives in PLAGUE no more, and when hes now in a new tribe, where they actually expect something from him, he fails. hard

Congratulations :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

interesting developments...did jbak13 actually play w11?

tune in shortly for more...

DeletedUser

Awesome I always believed that you could actually get 10k or even more points all by yourself!!!

DeletedUser

ive got over 100k with jbak, but ive been too lazy to go higher...and fast worlds suck.

DeletedUser

Rumours say that w11 is a slow world though,:icon_rolleyes: