W117 players of the world so far. Prevoting round 0

Deleted User - 848983838

Well lets have something else to argue on the forums:

To start nominate players by writing them in, you can write in as many as you want. Seeding will be by # of votes. Not sure how many people will actually get votes, maybe this will be the only round needed

I'll start in no order:

nocturne, unbreakable wall while still leading caps against Bio?
old-sadao, pretty much supported tow solo and the only one that did much offensively, made me sweat a few times sniping on sits
j3 (wang), pretty much the equivalent of nocturne but for bio and a little less oda
damachine, without chicken+daan+machine bio for sure would've been pushed back in the north like they were by kunis in the south but those 3 accounts where/are actually good unlike those in the south that got embarassed
lord chicken nugget + daan, ^above
jamiekhunter, think these were the two -t- accoutns that did the most against tow, mbm also took care of the vod cheaters that allowed the tribe to get the border in the north and keep the pressure going. think jamie was one of the only ones to also face any pressure and had to defend
maleboxmike, ^above
TeichTheCROlord, biggest OP this world so far? think it was bigger than anything abel encountered and didnt lose too much so worth mentioning
-fac-, (honestly not sure who to put or kunis so leader+highest oda gets the vote from me)
stutzyX, best frontline account tow had, without him sniping everyone it likely would've been over very quick, one of the biggest reasons we weren't able to push in and hit sadao directly.

few others but don't think they deserve a nomination even, but accounts like ultra even with their attacking and supporter don't deserve it for their impact as a leader lol.

derp159

Reaction score
Honoured to have a mention.

For me probably got to be nocturne, j3 or maybe sadao but some honorary mentions below:

Heygen - sexiest rim cluster
Tenzen - best internaller of TU
Ropey - chief scavenger of w117
Susa (I don’t know any of their players) - best at eating chicken nuggies

STFC11

Reaction score
Some good nominations on here. Being from BOT and now CURE/SUSA i have only really had personal experiences with a few players on the list but I would also give a special shout out to lord chicken nugget account.

Obviously we went seperate ways in the early BOT days with some leaving and others remaining. Since then I can say that they have been great to fight against. Great timings in attacks and also great defending and sniping. They really were a thorn in my side but i enjoyed it. The account was always active, Lots of fakes, fangs and nukes running constantly and putting pressure on mine and other frontline accounts.

But the main thing that stood out is everytime i spoke to someone on that account they were always respectful and complimentary even as they left the world they had nothing negative to say and were gracious of us. Can't say a bad word about them

Pear

Reaction score
Hard for me to comment anything Northside as I'm mostly out of the loop.

Agree that Sadao, Nocturne, Fac and J3 are all very impressive!

Worth mentioning that Sadao is now closing in on his previous best size/village count after relocating to the south. Didn't take much time at all and is now an active part of the Kunis roster!

I'd of course like to nominate the entirety of Kunis but I believe Huggins4 deserves the MVP mention. Guys on that account are doing wurkkkk!

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mainly only follow Kunis action so can't say much on those outside.
Huggins4 - (Let me move and grow around them, always online making movements)
Pear - the juicest pear around.
W0sh09 - Does way too much work keeping the world happy while we troll, sorry boss lady
Fac - Both are legends, always ready to carpet nuke anyone for s tribe mate. Bliss.
Twisted Horizons - Who doesn't love a good fang ;)

And then the entire Kunis tribe.

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Obviously if I were to vote for best players on this world it would have to be:
bluenile23
Cowboys from Hell
Drone 21
Stryker9293

Ok, but in actuality, these players imo are clearly a tier above everyone else on 117 and have proven it this world (meaning they've actually done something)
1. nocturne
Nothing more to be said here, ace of DRAGON. Hasn't lost a village, while constantly capping into BIO territory and leading war stats.

j2. 3lacck
This is me :cool: led war stats for BIO, holding a 150 village frontline without losing a single village and somehow gaining ground and size despite getting fanged for a month straight.

3. old sadao
Pretty much was the essence of ToW and was their carry. Also from my interactions in Discord, he's a cool guy :)

4. stutzyX
Same reasons as ropey, I could clearly see on the map the impact he had. Frontline players always get my respect. Can see he had a good impact from his ODD.

honorable mentions:
1. damachine
The reason why I don't consider damachine a top player, but an honorable mention is because he was too silo'd into one skill. Meaning, he was very good at defending, but he was not good at attacking. Could argue he had to do that due to an isolated cluster, but a frontline player should always be pushing their advantages and looking for weaknesses in the enemies defense, and that didn't happen in this case.

2. ULTRAFUSE
Controversial pick. I think ULTRA is a top player on this world, but hasn't had the chance to prove himself due to hiding on the midline this entire world. Now he's on the front, he can prove himself :)

If I didn't include you on my list, I either don't know much about you or you have a prominent weakness (similar to damachine).

imdoo

Reaction score
I'm sure it isn't much of praise when it coming from an average player but here we go.

daan was definitely one of the best among BIO accounts on pop/cure/Susa front constantly kept pressure on us. Was almost always the one who would start the successful pushes from BIO. Also a really nice guy to talk to.

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Alrighty I gave this some thought and here's where I'm at.

#1 Nocturne - Z Tier
I think these guys have been so impressive basically solo holding their front with BIO (who were much much bigger than Dragon once upon a time btw) while still leading in war-caps and being a central part of Dragons leadership. I think it's also worth noting (with all due respect) that they might have been fighting for the least organised/ skilled tribe out of the big 3 (BIO, TU, DRAGON) and I think all these things just multiply together to say that this acc is in a tier of its own. I think this account might also be solo holding all of the Kunie's egos in check :p I would not like to be on the wrong side of the war to these guys.

But that's not really fun for everyone to just agree with me and circle jerk about how good Noc acc has been. SO with the round 1 voting out of the way, I would like to discuss who I think is the second best acc on this world.

I think you can make some arguments for a lot of accounts, j3, teich, other dragon players and pretty much any Kunis player ;)

#2 Old-Sadao - S Tier
But for me the guys on Old-Sadao take home second place. I think it's worth considering that when they joined Kunis they had more total OD than our entire tribe... They were absolutely essential in ToW holding TU back for as long as they did, but they did that while having hardly any reliable frontline accounts, with stacks of ToW players quiting and all while they were capped on the amount of sits they could take. I think they might be the most war proven account on this world (although it's close between Noc and j3) and are clearly here to play. I can't wait to see how formidable these guys will be with the backing of a good tribe.

I think you can see a theme with my ideas, that these players are having huge personal success despite the short comings of the tribe they're in/ the strength of the opposition they've faced (that might solidify Nocturne's spot even more now DRAGON are sorting themselves out).
So I would like to say thank you for my shout out, it's quite warming to even be considered for this list. But Kunis are simply so good (with such a great team mentality) that you could have put Cowboys From Hell in my position and his stats would look very similar.

Much love guys x

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wait was we meant to vote? If so where? Thought it was just name the best.

Deleted User - 848983838

Wait was we meant to vote? If so where? Thought it was just name the best.

it's just nominations by saying any names you feel worthy. in a few days I will tally the mentions and seed players based on # of mentions and create a bracket depending on how many people receive nominations

DaanRabih

Reaction score
I will participate.

In my opinion none of the 3 previous or current major tribes has shown enough to earn my vote.
I don't mean to say they are not good players but have yet to be tested seriously. yes noc performed excellent on his front, but hes opponents were mediocre at best, those who were decent to good at his frontline were stretched thin to make up for the backstabbing and lack of experience from other people. i do believe noc to be one of if not the best player on w117 till now, but in my opinion he hasnt had the oppertunity to show it at full strenght,

therefore i fear i will have to go for -fac- , not because of his personal achievements but for the utter chaos the tribe kunis brought to the world, by merely .. exisiting

oh and bcs ropey counts the names mentioned :d( Daan Daan Daan Daan Daan Daan Daan Daan Daan) glorious victory

God.

Reaction score
I will participate.

In my opinion none of the 3 previous or current major tribes has shown enough to earn my vote.
I don't mean to say they are not good players but have yet to be tested seriously. yes noc performed excellent on his front, but hes opponents were mediocre at best, those who were decent to good at his frontline were stretched thin to make up for the backstabbing and lack of experience from other people. i do believe noc to be one of if not the best player on w117 till now, but in my opinion he hasnt had the oppertunity to show it at full strenght,

therefore i fear i will have to go for -fac- , not because of his personal achievements but for the utter chaos the tribe kunis brought to the world, by merely .. exisiting

oh and bcs ropey counts the names mentioned :d( Daan Daan Daan Daan Daan Daan Daan Daan Daan) glorious victory
I nominate you for "Rudest Discord Personality"

Deleted User - 848983838

just for everyone to know ill tally the votes friday the 14th whenever i feel like it that day so get em in by then