W120 - Tribe Discussion

GeeGee

Reaction score
... making the most of your resources at this point, maximize the resources you bring each day and spend as little as possible on things that doesnt generate it.

thought I logged in on finances.com for a second.
youre right ofcourse though, but lord flat earther is correct that its a boring ass meta we are playing in currently.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
youre right ofcourse though, but lord flat earther is correct that its a boring ass meta we are playing in currently.

As for the flat earth theory, you found the wrong man to point for it. I am not a member of conspiracy theory and I despise such people, in my opinion, they are very naive, I can`t write what I really think of them, because it is an insult immediately.
Also, comparing my writing to people who believe in flat earth theory is just as stupid as what these people believe in.

So please go find brian you are missing one.

Glanne

Reaction score
As for the flat earth theory, you found the wrong man to point for it. I am not a member of conspiracy theory and I despise such people, in my opinion, they are very naive, I can`t write what I really think of them, because it is an insult immediately.
Also, comparing my writing to people who believe in flat earth theory is just as stupid as what these people believe in.

Eyyy, im the one who brought up the flat earther stuff, dont pin that on someone else!
Anyway, as people have already mentioned. Why noble a 1500 point player when you can noble a barb 5-7 days earlier than you'll have nobles + troops ready to take out the player? In that week your 26p barb will have higher pits than pretty much any villa you can noble at this point~
Besides the obvious risk of walling your troops and nobles ergo losing all you've built up for..

I dunno how common knowledge this is but Scav is waaaay too strong in the early game. If anyone can make a comparison between scav and lc farming id be interested to know. Like whats the return rate / res spent on LC vs Spears for farming / scaving.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
The cost of a nobleman is too big to spend it on a low point barb like that. The only way strategy nobelig barbs work for the first village is; when you have lot of premium points to use on them to grow them, all other is waste of nobleman. Not to say that player next to you can attack you in procs of your pp building with low troops. If im next to you, you surely will be attacked even if you make your strategy outgrow me with pp and noble barb-like n00b you are.

nicestash

Reaction score

Players blame InnoGames for the boring meta, but there are really more macro-factors here to consider that forced Inno's hands.

18 years ago when this game came out, the competition was Flash games on sites like addictinggames and miniclip. As a browser game, TW could offer users a way to interact with other people and the game focused on player interactions, mechanics, and action - lots of wars, sniping, backtiming, farming, etc.

Now tribalwars has way more competition when it comes to interacting with other people, and tribalwars can never compete with the levels of action that games like Fortnite, League of Legends, Call of Duty, etc. So tribalwars had to reinvent itself, and found its niche among its more strategic/logistics focused members who focused on aspects of the game like resource management and tribal diplomacy - areas which tribalwars offers something the competition cannot.

In my opinion, the real tragedy is that as the pool of players naturally shrank (due to improved alternatives mentioned before), the remaining players became more inbred, to the point where 130 out of the best 250 players who started world 120 are already on the same team. The top 7 players are all in Kek, and 13/14 of the top players are part of the Kek/RULE/FIKA coalition. I would have hoped that as time went on, more rivalries would exist, resulting in more competition/tribal diplomacy. Instead the game has fallen into a play to win mode. Tsk tsk Kek, if you really love this game break up your tribe and fight against the best players this world has to offer (mainly yourselves).

As for the PE exchange, Innogames has to make money. And at least they put limitations on the PE which make it almost like a minigame where players have to constantly refresh and compete for resources. In the first couple days, the biggest limitation is not PP but rather how much time/patience you have to sit in front of a screen clicking refresh and trying to buy resources as fast as possible. It is really boring, but better than any other way I can think for Inno to capitalize on their player base.

robert232323

Reaction score
In my opinion, the real tragedy is that as the pool of players naturally shrank (due to improved alternatives mentioned before), the remaining players became more inbred, to the point where 130 out of the best 250 players who started world 120 are already on the same team. The top 7 players are all in Kek, and 13/14 of the top players are part of the Kek/RULE/FIKA coalition.

Yes, stranger on the internet. I agree! They don't call it WINCEST for no reason. Need to keep those superior genes in the family, maybe add an extra chromosome here and there to spice it up.

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All I know is - whenever I want/ need to nobble barbs - the tribe won't let me (anti barb nobbling policy)..... And when I am allowed - there's no viable targets !!

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I wonder if there are people at all who listen to your empty talk. These reflections and insults for so many years and no results in the game.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Red Khan you are one of the most hated players and reason well know. Backstabbing and spy is your main domain. The dirty rat that nobody likes. My insult are nothing compare to your traitors and disloyal play.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Red Khan you are one of the most hated players and reason well know. Backstabbing and spy is your main domain. The dirty rat that nobody likes. My insult are nothing compare to your traitors and disloyal play.
I have been listening to you for years as everyone hates me. But I still remember players from your tribe writing to me that you were vomiting from you. When you talk about spionage and betrayal, talk about facts. As always, you are a little man with empty talk who will end this world before he understands.
Are you telling me about the little tribe you led and telling me what to do or else you will drive me out? After I left on my own, I became a traitor. :D:D

Last edited by a moderator: