W123 Meme Thread

Reaction score
The alliance is outgrowing Buff and NoSpec combined with sub 100 village lead (which includes some dirty play).

Buff and Nospec (55 players) VS -V- and HYDRA and SCYLLA and SCYDRA and -C- (136 players)

over double the players, ofcourse general growth is going to be higher? What point are you making here

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
I don’t think that’s the smartest meme tbh, if you look at latcky, who got more than 50% of his points due to internals haha

Deleted User - 848983838

1643550432828.png

18.66%

1643550468612.png

26.05%

But sure complain about push accouts when 1 tribe has 2 other accoutns to eat from making up 1/4 of their caps.

But it's totally Buff push accounting.

Deleted User - 848983838

So today we've gone from:

Buff might have more war caps, but the alliance is growing bigger just ignore the fact the alliance is bigger and should grow faster because its 5 tribes compared to 2.

to:

Well the alliance is only bigger if you don't count the buff+nospec push accounts, and please ignore Hydra with 2 tribes+internals making up 1/4 their caps because those are totally not push accounts and it's obvious it's all buff+nospec push accounts with nothign but dumb accusations because my orignal insult got me roasted for how dumb it was.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So today we've gone from:

Buff might have more war caps, but the alliance is growing bigger just ignore the fact the alliance is bigger and should grow faster because its 5 tribes compared to 2.

to:

Well the alliance is only bigger if you don't count the buff+nospec push accounts, and please ignore Hydra with 2 tribes+internals making up 1/4 their caps because those are totally not push accounts and it's obvious it's all buff+nospec push accounts with nothign but dumb accusations because my orignal insult got me roasted for how dumb it was.

No tribe and Buff make up 3/4 of Buff caps. Well done guys!

Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 13.58.02.png

Deleted User - 848983838

if we throw in those for -v- and hydra

-v-
73.59%

hydra
78.23%

buff 67.69%

murph if you are posting and making me look like im not the dumbest one currently posting you should reevaluate what you are posting

Deleted User - 848983838

resorting to memes now that your second false claim was disproven?