W123 Meme Thread

Deleted User - 848983838

Murph you know bashers are not push accounts right? like obviously you have shown to be pretty dumb with your posts today, but at least you aren't dumb enough to think bashing isn't a real thing?

right?

Deleted User - 848983838

@THE MURPH ALL CAPS

i have no life and will go down every single -v- and hydra member and show all the internal/merged coplayers like that cazz example and make you a joke a third time today. i'll give you a chacne to stop me from embarrassing you again

Deleted User - 848983838

Include your allies NoSpec please and thank you

#rekt

you do remember like 30 minutes ago where -v- and hydra are way higher barb + internal + "your weird definiton of push accounting" than buff? but sure no spec's higher barb rate proves you right. and your "push accounting" is the exact same thing done by -v- and hydra. the delusion is strong with this one

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you do remember like 30 minutes ago where -v- and hydra are way higher barb + internal + "your weird definiton of push accounting" than buff? but sure no spec's higher barb rate proves you right. and your "push accounting" is the exact same thing done by -v- and hydra. the delusion is strong with this one

They are all the same. Both sides trying to merge for the win. Only one side accepts it though.

125 going to cut a lot of the shit out hopfully

Deleted User - 848983838

oh so now we have moved the line to "both sides are the same" when side is 5 tribes compared to 2. maybe one side just accepts they do it and are mad the other side doesn't so they just make false accusations that they do to make themselves feel better at night

I lost the arguement with clear stats -> bOtH sIdEs ArE tHe SaMe

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
oh so now we have moved the line to "both sides are the same" when side is 5 tribes compared to 2. maybe one side just accepts they do it and are mad the other side doesn't so they just make false accusations that they do to make themselves feel better at night

I lost the arguement with clear stats -> bOtH sIdEs ArE tHe SaMe

ok

Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 15.05.14.png

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not before you explain how your allies NoSpec are worse than the world alliance for barbs / internals but try give them shit over it

Deleted User - 848983838

explain that the rim oriented tribe has more barb conquers?

and i wasn't the one to start accusing the other side of barbing and internalling like you clowned yourself doing.

how many times are you going to move the goalposts when your clown yourself?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ik it’s all about memes, but I kinda suck at those, but Someone revive this chat again pls :(

(also ngl, wardog rly putting in work, if you compare him to blesta)

original.jpg