w125 Vote for the best: Categories

OG G

Reaction score
Okay let's mix it up a bit because except the meme thread, every other thread is insanely boring. Plus the world has had a significant progression so far, so we can all have some accurate votes.

Categories

Best defender

Best attacker

Skillful player

Skillful tribe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best defender - For me this is tough. I have seen lots of exceptional defending so far in this world. But since I have to pick one, I would go with .XI.
We all know the sad story of non stop catting the guy received very early on in the clowns-hoodie war and I think his account has received the biggest beating so far in this world, while holding there like champ.

The best defender section tho could definitely use more votes.

Best attacker - On the contrary with defending, attacking in this world hasn't been all this glamorous. I want to give this to Don Elrond of XL tho. His timings were not only insane but also carried the XL side on the XL-Family war. Rest in peace.

Skillful player - I am surprised regarding that, because my initial thoughts came out to be true. I told kpap very early on that in this world, it will be a debate between him and my co Aditya about who is w125 best.

kpap has definitely carried in a big amount his tribe in the war against the most solid premade that I have personally ever seen. Judging by his results against them while also helping clowns organize their attacking and defending, is enough for everyone to recognize his big role in this world.

Aditya is literally the most perfect player I have seen all-round and proved himself in w125 too. From taking perfect care of our account (Aether), his perfect timings, his op planning for our tribe, his absolute endurance, taking every sit needed, organizing everything. And he is not only willing to do everything he is asked but he will also do it in the most perfect degree possible.

Skillful tribe - I think this is not even a debate. Hoodie / Roach is the most stacked, active and well-communicating tribe in w125 and possibly in all latest tw worlds, which is amazing considering the amount of competition this world has. In a fair 1v1 with same size, I doubt anyone can beat them. Congratulations to Minty for managing to make this.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Skillful tribe - I think this is not even a debate. Hoodie / Roach is the most stacked, active and well-communicating tribe in w125 and possibly in all latest tw worlds, which is amazing considering the amount of competition this world has. In a fair 1v1 with same size, I doubt anyone can beat them. Congratulations to Minty for managing to make this.

Me and my boy @The Censored not getting any credit :rolleyes:

LiterallyNo1

Reaction score
I would like to fairness a randomly tribe ( not premade ) TM

they been faced with Scam for 15 days in war , the rank 1 tribe

at day 15 the stats was about:
conquers villages:

Scam :117
TM : 83

of course looking at the difference in points and circumstances, I can say that this is a succes for TM for their resilience against a group that has previously played and won together & they was have the info from their players inside TM

And if the coup had not happened, I think this war would be hard exam for NAM

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

conquers villages:

of course looking at the difference in points and circumstances, I can say that this is a succes for TM for their resilience against a group that has previously played and won together & they was have the info from their players inside TM

The frontline was broke. 3 players had quit. The defectors were your only decent players and didn’t want to stay in a dead tribe. TM sucked.

surviving 15 days on a world it takes nukes 40hrs each way to walk isn’t an achievement bud. However I applaud the boldness to recruit someone’s enemies and declare war as quickly as you did

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
this is will be similar post as the O G G but will try to make a bit different if its possible.

Best defender - So i can not really judge from view other than ODD on other side. But when i know more inside from my own tribe i most pick now .XI. one of the accounts that have been must hit on this world actually. When they had 500k they got catted down to 350k. Many players i know would have not keep this up playing with villages that are almost "trash" but they keep had the motivation up and did what they could do to keep up. Remember also you dont have pp, cant support outside tribe or anything other than your own tribe def. They got catted by 2 tribes and mostly people would just stop playing in this situation.

But also you could pick more defenders when you get the view how its looking on peoples account but hard to do when you are not playing other tribes.

Best attacker - I think i will have to pick one player here. Will first to start with malaka kpap are really decent when he is attacking. That guy is serious not a human when he taking some villages i can ask him "dude how did you even take this village, HOW?" sus as hell?? confirmed. just joking but yes the first part is true HOW. Its alot of things i could keep write here about this guy but its a reason people nominated him for his award and he is backing what he got.

Skillful player - I will have to pick up few players here. And will actually pick up a player that is not mostly judged by his "skills" even if the title say that. I dont have to follow exactly that.

kpap I saw this guy on 106 when he and another greek tomaraya played together. I must admin that since that they have been one of net's best duo with different accounts they played as one army. He is not called greek god without a reason. One of the best player in .net without any doubt. He is caping villages, defending and doing alot of things. You dont need to like him but you will not take away from that he is decent player.

.XI. If you still trying after been catted to hell and having your motivation up that means alot actually. I have played with them before i might not agreed with everything with them but cant take what hard work they have put on their account. They have done alot of stuffs aswell more than just defending. You guys deserved this would be lying if i said something else. Well done.

An Arrow In The Knee - I will only talk about the players i know here but the other is good aswell i am sure but cant judge when i dont know everyone in the account. Trex & Minty have done really impressive up on their account. They are "over all" players like not the best one thing but good on multi stuffs.
They know how to attack and where to defend. STOP attacking the princes army. hehe

"Special" one Eakshow McGee - I will explain why i picked him up. Skills is not about that just being "good" frontline player. I would also say that what you are doing behind the scene should be involved aswell. I have fighted with him way back and i would say things atleast much better now what i would say for myself. But he is actually putting alot of work for the tribe and are trying to help as much players he can. He is not a selfish greedy player that only care about his own benefit. He will do that is the best for the tribe if that means that his account will slow down his own growth he will do that.
That is very rare thing to find and should be more appreciated. I could keep going own what he have done and how much work that need to be put to do those stuffs.

Skillful tribe - We got couple good tribes on the world. But if i have to pick one tribe that will be Hoodie this is not to boost their fatans ego but this is actually fact that they had incredible teamwork and that is something i can judge by outside view and not inside. They are the biggest threat for the world when they got many co-players on mostly accounts that covering up decent.

Well done for trex & minty to get this players with you guys. I am sure other is involved aswell but just saying those i know.

Last edited:

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

conquers villages:

You guys declared on us, or did you forget? Losing the war you declared while boasting you lasted for 15 days is kind of laughable.

.Virus

Reaction score
You guys declared on us, or did you forget? Losing the war you declared while boasting you lasted for 15 days is kind of laughable.

Haha, why do you keep bringing up this pathetic excuse of "TM Declared first". At that point we were already in a full front war.
Whatever strokes your ego I guess. :rolleyes:

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Haha, why do you keep bringing up this pathetic excuse of "TM Declared first". At that point we were already in a full front war.
Whatever strokes your ego I guess. :rolleyes:

We were busy internalling, eating barbs and eating XL remnants... Oh right you recruited our food.

"We recruited the remnants of a tribe they beat, we're so good for lasting so long!!!"

.Virus

Reaction score
We were busy internalling, eating barbs and eating XL remnants... Oh right you recruited our food.

"We recruited the remnants of a tribe they beat, we're so good for lasting so long!!!"

Ah yes you definitely beat XL, it's not like they got banned and hit delete. :rolleyes: Boring narrative you keep spewing around.
And I can definitely tell you were busy internalling, 80+ of your caps are internals lmao.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah yes you definitely beat XL, it's not like they got banned and hit delete. :rolleyes: Boring narrative you keep spewing around.
And I can definitely tell you were busy internalling, 80+ of your caps are internals lmao.

if I got beat by a noob internalling tribe I’d quit the game forever lad

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Honesty and integrity is what we are known for.
“Next time”
“Next time”
“Next time”
While backing away this time.

LiterallyNo1

Reaction score
Best defender : i would say Hoodi , they have been facing the sweeds from the beginning of the world , actually sweeds got K44 completely & Easily , while Hoodi have a mess K but still stands against sweeds

Best attacker: i would say Goocci by looking to K54

Skillful player: it's hard to choice cuz i've not seen that much , but XL has very skilled players , if they had not got banned they were gonna be Rank 1 now

Skillful tribe:When the world ally against a certain tribe, it means that it is the strongest, so it's Hoodi

Arteezy

Reaction score

why are you still typing on externals ?
you are part of the tribe with the highest number of internals by far. the highest number of kicked tribe/family members to be internals. the highest number of recruitments from enemy tribes. etc.