W14 spammers signing in :o)

DeletedUser

Hi there

well.. w14 went down that boring road, noone attacks us anymore, so we choose to inwade W38.

We did had a go on world 13 and and 15, but the nobleruns where to long from 14, so ... here we are..

Von Hallander
CHAOS Crew

DeletedUser33250

Hands off my world VH, Windex will clean your village if you'd like :p

DeletedUser

Welcome.. lets have some fun (Even if Im not with you guys)

Hope you do some nice tribe here as well..

Michael Corleone.

World 14 was my very first world. I actually had an account in your tribe for a very short time. :lol:

Good luck you W14 Vets. Show 'em what ya got.

DeletedUser

Hola :eek:)

Well, watch out.. we have SPEARNUKES now ;op *L*

Sir War>
Oh no. you here to? :eek:( *LOL*

Hmm... don´t come down South (west) ;o) *L*

And Hi there Mic :eek:)
long time...

DeletedUser

Ohh god,I went to W 14 foroums for a day and got nonstop "flames" from Hallander.

:icon_cry:

And Sir warper,I did not know you were British Vampire,I remember that name,I beleive you had come into STFU when I quit 14.

DeletedUser49166

Dude i was just about to say the same thing about your avatar :eek:! Your awesome!

DeletedUser

Mic>
it´s fine :eek:)

We joined OU and renamed our tribes, in a war on .. hmm.. more or less the rest of the world *L*
Except FAIL and OWNED that made The Foe

So.. it´s ~OK~ (old OU) ~KO~ (old KEA) and The FOE and the F0E against there rest.
and these four tribes are the ones that are comming to W38 to have some fun :eek:)

DeletedUser49166

:D. Right shh back on topic, im on thin line as it is ;)

DeletedUser

Mic>
it´s fine :eek:)

We joined OU and renamed our tribes, in a war on .. hmm.. more or less the rest of the world *L*
Except FAIL and OWNED that made The Foe

So.. it´s ~OK~ (old OU) ~KO~ (old KEA) and The FOE and the F0E against there rest.
and these four tribes are the ones that are comming to W38 to have some fun :eek:)

Mehh more families'more mergers,more hugging.

W 14 has gone to crap like alot of other worlds.

DeletedUser49166

dont worry about it!
The modz love us.. <3
0 infractions for me...lol

this whole topic is spamm..

Well if i get another infraction i'm banned for a week, i just got out of a 2 month ban :(