W14 spammers signing in :o)

DeletedUser

Good to see you here on World 38 Von my friend.

I regret quitting World 14, wish I would have stayed to assist and dominate alongside you guys. But it had to be done. Best of luck to you here.

DeletedUser

hi i am bored bored bored bored bored does this count as spam if does is there something wrong with it =D =D =) :) :) boreddddd

DeletedUser

Oh god, not W14 spammers

W14 went down hill once -Bio! and PwN 14 went under :(

DeletedUser

Good to see you here on World 38 Von my friend.

I regret quitting World 14, wish I would have stayed to assist and dominate alongside you guys. But it had to be done. Best of luck to you here.

Yes. you should have stayed (know you couldn´t) :icon_confused:

Well maybe we´ll "mean" on the fields here on 38 :)

ohh, and how do you cope with beeing a SMurf and someone else took your home (Schrooms) ?? :icon_razz: :lol:

DeletedUser

this is CHAOS CREW!!!! YEAH!!! CHAOS!!! WOO, and we are the yellow (and all teh b3st c4me h343), and are warring every other tribe in the world :) in some way and shape lol

[spoil]

lghkfghklsgkhkl.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stig..
edit your post ... like

this is CHAOS Crew, and we are the yellow (and all teh b3st c4me h343), and are warring every other tribe in the world in some way and shape lol

DeletedUser54100

we are warring 5 out of the top 15 tribes, and around 2/3 of the world right now, it will be nice to get away from the stress.

DeletedUser

well.. still .. premade as we gave a direction where to start and we invited all the known chaotic freaks from 14 ;o) *L*

robi zmaj

you are not S from spamer... if you need leason mail me noob

DeletedUser

I want one of the leasons i have been hearing so much about!!!

DeletedUser50694

Hello w14 spammers, i think im already starting to dislike you lot :)

DeletedUser

Runesten>
ofcause you do, that´s the plan ;o)

Oh.. you from Denmark??