W15 Milestones and Firsts

DeletedUser

first ever for you or for da?

/me isnt nobleing da and thinking there nubs <3 matrix >.<

DeletedUser

very rarely, im like his super part time co.player
and i know your about to comment on the attacks, well get better at defending and ill start trying again =P
i did put a little effort in against amfnes, and timed all my first attacks so they were all 1second long nukes+nobles+support, but meh got boring =P

btw how is those 3 villages in k55 doing?
had a spare min so thought some catting would be fun xD

l1si4ka

very rarely, im like his super part time co.player
and i know your about to comment on the attacks, well get better at defending and ill start trying again =P
i did put a little effort in against amfnes, and timed all my first attacks so they were all 1second long nukes+nobles+support, but meh got boring =P

btw how is those 3 villages in k55 doing?
had a spare min so thought some catting would be fun xD

Actually Heavy I wasnt going to comment on them :p

I was just wondering if that was you or not :p

Besides Odd shows ive been defending lol But i refuse to make the game a job and your not the only one attacking.

Oh the 3 catted ones? Yea i saw them lool nicee

DeletedUser

cool =P

it could be a part time job for ya =P

(nod)
makeing them pwettyful for you

DeletedUser

Hmmm, For those who know me. I really think this is funny so don't get offended. MY milestone is posting here for the first time. Thanks, no need to stand. I post in w51 and they probably think I'm a nut. At least you people know I'm a nut. I'm still trying to be elected spammer of the Universe. Thanks and I appreciate your vote.

DeletedUser

Since no one put it, BAH did reach an outrageously high # of points. We should all congratulate him.