W18 Awards

DeletedUser

See if it's time for another one of these? The world has changed a fair bit since last time. If someone thinks some of the categories are outdated, make up your own... there's a "misc/special mention" at bottom.

Most Feared Player:

Your Favourite Player(s):

Most Disliked Player(s):

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s):

Your Favourite Tribe:

Least Liked Tribe:

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe:

Best Leader:

Worst Leader:

Most Entertaining P&P poster:

Worst Forum Personality:

Best Tribe Representation:

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can):

Best Avatar:

Best Signature:

Most Experierienced/Skilled player:

Most Strategic player:

Most Underestimated player:

Most Overestimated player:

Most valuable player (to their tribe):

Most Accomplished in W18:

Most Dedicated:

Most Popular:

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure):

Strongest Offensively:

Strongest Defensively:

Most Serious Player:

Most Respected:

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected):

Biggest Backstabber:

Most Feared:

Biggest As*hole:

Most surprising move made by player or tribe:

Misc/Special mention (for good and for bad):

DeletedUser53573

Tis how u know you're a horrid player. I bet yo aren't even at 10k? That's no a lot mr. Dung

DeletedUser67005

Half of these awards are a matter of opinion that varies greatly depending on the player...

DeletedUser

Tis how u know you're a horrid player. I bet yo aren't even at 10k? That's no a lot mr. Dung

I think you'll find I made a suggestion for a category (somewhat tongue-in-cheek, granted).

Please would you divert your need to "bully" others into something a little more productive. How about saying something that contributes to the topic. Maybe you could vent your clear frustration/anger in the form of a list of the form proposed by Karen?

Just a suggestion...

DeletedUser53573

Your suggestion was clearly meant to advertise your own oncomings, as anyone here can clearly see.

DeletedUser

Since no one else wants to go first... why not...haha

Most Feared Player: I'm scared of all of you...lol sic*

Your Favourite Player(s): anyone not Apoc I guess... to me it's the difference between playing the game and just coasting...

Most Disliked Player(s): anyone apoc.... see my reasons above

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): are there even 40 actives left??

Your Favourite Tribe: uhmmmm.... lets go with =V=

Least Liked Tribe: well I wonder if that could be anything APOC...lol (see now I feel dirty... I have to go brush my teeth and take some antibiotics...lol)

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: Those who recruit recruit recruit.... It really is much easier than say... fighting the enemy...

Best Leader: Bella

Worst Leader: APOC... remember... recruit recruit recruit...lol

Most Entertaining P&P poster: a toss up between swordy and AA... I love watching apoc get all worked up

Worst Forum Personality: bokkelul... sorry buddy... couldnt help myself..lol In all honesty I don't know anyone that well... every personality on the forums is great... it just changes with circumstances.

Best Tribe Representation: Hessmo, cookie and supaskeedathoe....;)

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): bnaujok's map thread... all other threads hope to be that good but will never make the grade.

Best Avatar: Mine... if you dont like it... eat my shorts...

Best Signature: I'm not really into signatures... but I do have to say some people have made some very cool ones.

Most Experienced/Skilled player: On world 18? too few to mention with any real meaning.

Most Strategic player: To me... strategic and unexpected go together... I have someone in mind but wont disclose it... again though... you can safely assume it isnt someone from apoc...

Most Underestimated player: In a world full of overestimated players.... yeah fat chance...

Most Overestimated player: anything apoc.... are we starting to see a pattern here?

Most valuable player (to their tribe): whoever is responsible for threatening apoc players if they think of leaving the fold... thats okay guys... passing info is just as good...:)

Most Accomplished in W18: Anyone who has left w18 to catch up on their basket weaving classes. I am so jealous...

Most Dedicated: Anyone still playing their own accounts.... ( and isnt on apoc) sorry have to exclude the apoc coasters...

Most Popular: ME!!! no??? damn you all!!...lol

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): Bella...

Strongest Offensively: Haha... well I'm going to need some incoming before I can answer that...

Strongest Defensively: Bella... like her or hate her... you have to admit... the woman is a machine...

Most Serious Player: must be on Apoc... serious players don't laugh...

Most Respected: Zurtle... hands down...

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected): hmmmm... no comment... (I'm sure that was unexpected...lol)

Biggest Backstabber: I love this topic... lets go with anything APOC...

Most Feared: I already told you... I'm scared of all of you....

Biggest As*hole: Oh please let it be me.... but again I think swordy and AA may have me beat here... damn you guys!!

Most surprising move made by player or tribe: Apoc trying to recruit TF players ... was likely the funniest thing I ever saw... but in a hang your head in shame kind of way... pretty pathetic in my opinion.

Misc/Special mention (for good and for bad):[/B]

A special mention for all apoc members... but in a 'special ed' kind of way...lmao Family tribes at this stage in the game is what makes w18 the laughing stock of TW.

DeletedUser53573

Most Feared Player: Rattle/cal- cause they apparently gave andrew dung the most incomings hes ever had (his first 10 too)

Your Favourite Player(s):rattle, cal, bella, lordbad(mudge), zurtle, n some others (including my sexi apoc spies <3)

Most Disliked Player(s): my apoc spies that deleted..and concrete

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): themudge seems pretty good.. and cal-

Your Favourite Tribe: apoc-n/apoc-h, easy noble targets are easy

Least Liked Tribe: tf cuz those nubs rattle and cal lead it

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: WarGod: [spoil]

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
Sol Bob (400|963) K949,744AbandonedSolly for you [WarGod]04th May 2010 - 23:23:41
green.png
Sol Six L (473|888) K8410,469AbandonedSolly for you [WarGod]04th May 2010 - 11:11:21
green.png
El Alamein (515|790) K7510,005bcruss [Apoc]OddHunter [WarGod]04th May 2010 - 06:29:57
green.png
Maubeuge (512|789) K759,860bcruss [Apoc]OddHunter [WarGod]04th May 2010 - 05:12:27
green.png
84 2 Barbarian village (467|890) K849,429Abandonedsixft178lbs [WarGod]04th May 2010 - 02:25:18
green.png
ChesCo Pervert [25:81] Sanctuary (451|828) K849,475ChescoPAMale [Apoc]OddHunter [WarGod]03rd May 2010 - 06:54:07
green.png
Stalluponen (512|787) K759,236Jackie Barry [Apoc]OddHunter [WarGod]02nd May 2010 - 05:19:29
green.png
84 2 Scadoo (466|897) K849,685Abandonedsixft178lbs [WarGod]01st May 2010 - 13:01:46
green.png
Whizzo (472|694) K648,086Abandonedoriginal yorkie [WarGod]25th Apr 2010 - 14:26:44
green.png
Barbarian village (478|824) K849,243AbandonedPrince Gar [WarGod]21st Apr 2010 - 11:26:23
green.png
Brecourt Manor (505|791) K759,479AbandonedOddHunter [WarGod]21st Apr 2010 - 04:30:08
green.png
Solly Apoc (443|938) K9410,362ossantarom [Apoc-D]Solly for you [WarGod]20th Apr 2010 - 20:01:42
green.png
Solly Apoc (440|941) K9410,316ossantarom [Apoc-D]Solly for you [WarGod]20th Apr 2010 - 16:22:04
green.png
Solly Apoc (441|940) K9410,160ossantarom [Apoc-D]Solly for you [WarGod]20th Apr 2010 - 13:46:58
green.png
Solly Apoc (440|939) K949,617ossantarom [Apoc-D]Solly for you [WarGod]20th Apr 2010 - 09:15:20
green.png
Superbandido H Bandit (530|743) K759,479superbandido [[BA]]OddHunter [WarGod]20th Apr 2010 - 03:32:20[/spoil]

Best Leader: bella/lordbad/rattle/cal/apoc-h duke

Worst Leader: that idiot who now plays oincy let like 3 twa tribes die, lol

Most Entertaining P&P poster: ;)

Worst Forum Personality: dunno if dhudson has a personality cuz all he does is show the the irst pic that pops up on google..

Best Tribe Representation:as lordbad said, hessmo, supaskeed, cookie, ect

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): anything not an*l*ed by dhudson :)

Best Avatar: well me duh cuz my first apoc spy made it

Best Signature: mine b4 madmaurador made me delete (dung probly asked him too)

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: concrete, lordbad, mike, joe,roger,dave,marcus,david,lang,chang,jung,jing (my chinese coplayers..)

Most Strategic player: lol lord bad

Most Underestimated player: mudge

Most Overestimated player:davidemah

Most valuable player (to their tribe):bella/rattle/cal

Most Accomplished in W18:well personally, i own quite a few unrecorded firsts :p

Most Dedicated:andrew dung, even after poppin out babies, he still plays so much!

Most Popular:zurtle

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): zurtle

Strongest Offensively:rattle/mike/cal

Strongest Defensively:zurtle/bella/lordbad

Most Serious Player:llol dung

Most Respected:zurtle

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected):tbh never thought zurtle would leave apoc.. i guess lies forced him out?

Biggest Backstabber:eek:bvious.. apoc attacking the person who got them where they are nearly solo, lol

Most Feared:will1990 (cuz hes number 1 in k-1!!!!)

Biggest As*hole:dunno

Most surprising move made by player or tribe:attacking zurtle..

Misc/Special mention (for good and for bad):

some made up awards...

most premium offered to make another player quit: socolofi

most premium taken to delete: themudge

biggest impact on the economy: socolofi (now he has to go buy another 6 months!!)

most banned accounts: apoc, lol

biggest brickwall on a player, then recruits/gives up: apoc vs concrete, me, bella, ect ect

DeletedUser

Worst Forum Personality: dunno if dhudson has a personality cuz all he does is show the the irst pic that pops up on google..

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): anything not an*l*ed by dhudson :)

[/B]

LOL! You are so far in the lead as the Worst Forum Personality it is unreal, and if Continually Trashing Threads was an award, you would win that hands down as well!!!

As for the pictures, obviously stupidity has spread pretty rapidly within your little group of TW friends, so as you seem to lack the intelligence to comprehend words, I thought I would give it a go and see if pictures helped the process of trying to communicate with you all. Back to the drawing board on that one then, strange though as it worked fine with chimps! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL! You are so far in the lead as the Worst Forum Personality it is unreal, and if Continually Trashing Threads was an award, you would win that hands down as well!!!

As for the pictures, obviously stupidity has spread pretty rapidly within your little group of TW friends, so as you seem to lack the intelligence to comprehend words, I thought I would give it a go and see if pictures helped the process of trying to communicate with you all. Back to the drawing board on that one then, strange though as it worked fine with chimps! :lol:

hey nubcake!!! why are you quoting me here??? I never said that... for pete sake get it together princess...

DeletedUser

Just another APOC lie.. :)

What can I say Swordnub, I'm only human and being on here the same time as you and Lord Bad is like being caught between Dumb and Dumberer, it must be contagious!!!

DeletedUser53573

So I assume i'm dumb, and lordbad is dumberer? Which means you're dumber :)

You'd literally have to copy and paste what I said into his quote tags to make that mistake, which is beyond stupidity.

DeletedUser

So I assume i'm dumb, and lordbad is dumberer? Which means you're dumber :)

You'd literally have to copy and paste what I said into his quote tags to make that mistake, which is beyond stupidity.

OMG, it appears you do have a sense of humour, credit where credit is due that one did actually make me laugh. I will have to take your word for the copy and pasting part as I have no idea how I screwed it up, so I can live with having a moment of stupidity, unfortunately for you it looks like you are destined for a lifetime of it!!!

DeletedUser

you've been SPAMMING all along o_O

but if i must contribute..

Most Feared Player: Zain..

Your Favourite Player(s): dont have one tbh :/

Most Disliked Player(s): lol..adnouch seems to be the wall driver XD

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): literally have no idea >.>

Your Favourite Tribe: =V= :p

Least Liked Tribe: dont know now..

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: N/A :p

Best Leader: :O dont know who to say lol

Worst Leader: you know yourself ;)

Most Entertaining P&P poster: andrew and peter hands down :icon_razz:

Worst Forum Personality: prolly swordnub

Best Tribe Representation: lord bad?

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): APOC vs the world even tho peeps keep on hijacking and trolling :/

Best Avatar: mine :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Best Signature: mine :p

Most Experierienced/Skilled player:
depends..def = zurtle, off = zain

Most Strategic player: no ideal ol

Most Underestimated player: hm..idk

Most Overestimated player: i dont like to point fingerz..but yeah i know a few :p

Most valuable player (to their tribe): rattle and cal seem to be holding tfp together nicely..

Most Accomplished in W18: lolwut

Most Dedicated: swordnub seems to have the ability to troll no matter how much he is flamed o_O

Most Popular: N/A :p

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): deffo swordnub

Strongest Offensively: *looks at oda ranking* seriously?

Strongest Defensively:
*looks at odd* ima have to say zzdragon, AA is overated :lol:

Most Serious Player: i know a certain why so serious player..better not say who :x

Most Respected: i herd zain..

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected): depends what situation..

Biggest Backstabber: not been here long enough to know :/

Most Feared: ZAIN O_O he scares the shizer out of me :p lol jk but ye

Biggest As*hole: and the winner is..*drum roll* swordnub!!

Most surprising move made by player or tribe: =V= recruiting TheMudge..

Misc/Special mention (for good and for bad): nah..really cant say..might get infracted :p

DeletedUser

What can I say Swordnub, I'm only human and being on here the same time as you and Lord Bad is like being caught between Dumb and Dumberer, it must be contagious!!!

lol... great response.... it actually made me laugh out loud... and thanks for fixing the quote... If I start sounding like swordy... Bella's gonna get worried...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser53573

What account do u play? And what's surprisig aboutmudge going to v?

Soft Stuff

Best Thread Thus Far: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=82276&highlight=John+Murray+Zurtle+Rimmed

Best Avatar: Me

Best Signature: Me

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: -

Most Strategic player: JohnMurphy

Most Underestimated player: Me

Most Overestimated player: -

Most valuable player (to their tribe): Kyle or something

Most Accomplished in W18: WLA

Most Dedicated: John Murphy

Most Popular: Urbandale epic

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): --

Strongest Offensively: No idea

Strongest Defensively: No idea

Most Serious Player: No idea

Most Respected: -

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected): Woodlandapple (nobled 500|500)

Biggest Backstabber: Kyle

Most Feared: JohnMurphy

Biggest As*hole: G.Khan (tribe)

Most surprising move made by player or tribe: Kyle kicked me from LEGION

Misc/Special mention (for good and for bad): JohnMurphy

Last edited: