W18 Awards

DeletedUser53573

*sigh* it was John Murray.

Are you looking to play w18 again?

EstoyLoco

Soft Stuff,

Hummm G.Khan as asshole?? :p I guess we did dang well to be remembered as over agressive killers :D You really did hate your rimming ;)

And did you intend to say John Murray? :)

DeletedUser

I thought I'd actually respond to the original post, though in an abbreviated form...

Most Feared Player: Any one of the top ten could be cited but, realistically, the player with the most vills and longest track record if being offensive has to be the "man". Clearly Zain is the most offensive ;-)

Your Favourite Player(s): Logan amuses me ;-)

Most Disliked Player(s): SN the player. As a human being a suspect he'd be a laugh :)

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): Promising? At this stage? If someone had promise they'd be at the top already.

Your Favourite Tribe: Aside from Apoc, probably =V= for their sheer bloody-mindedness!

Least Liked Tribe: TF. This is more a comment on its leadership. I like many (if not most) of the old Apoc-W guys (I don't know the folks recruited from the east) but the leadership's egos have truly screwed the tribe over.

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: At this point I suspect those outside the top 5 will eventually merge with those in it (or be overwhelmed).

Best Leader: Actually I'm stumped with this one given Peter is no longer a leader within BA. I think Jackie Barry & Masterfool101 probably get the prize.

Worst Leader: Cal- & Rattlesnake8. Easy.

Most Entertaining P&P poster: I do like Peter's posts but they have a tendency to demand a little too much effort to read (Sorry Peter!)

Worst Forum Personality: With AA in stealth mode this has to be SN by a country mile.

Best Tribe Representation: Aside from Apoc (of course) then BA.

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): W18 Map Thread. It is and will always be the king of threads, though an update would be nice ;-)

Best Avatar: No idea or interest.

Best Signature: As above.

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: As I have no idea who plays which of the enemies players anymore I will have to vote for one of my own... Sechul Lath

Given that the rest of the categories are variations on a theme I think I will quit there!

DeletedUser

Best Leader: Actually I'm stumped with this one given Peter is no longer a leader within BA. I think Jackie Barry & Masterfool101 probably get the prize.

The new bunch in BA are awesome. I lose track of which ones are dukes, but "Howdy!" to Cotten, Galaxy, rmjohansen, and the others. (Galaxy might qualify as best-looking leader, but I'm going to leave that category alone.)

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player:
Zain ba-I

Your Favourite Player(s):
Slupmi, too bad he's gone for a long time

Most Disliked Player(s):
It's no game to have enemies

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s):
Cal- I heard he's good

Your Favourite Tribe:
Hire on w6

Least Liked Tribe:
vst ,apoc-h and all other ghost tribes

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe:
too late for this section

Best Leader:
Zain-ba-i / rattlesnake

Worst Forum Personality:
swordnuke, he's strange. though he actually brings live to the pnp on his own way

Best Tribe Representation:
their aint a a tribe representation, it are all family representations

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can):

Best Avatar:

Best Signature:

Most Experierienced/Skilled player:
me? :p

Most Strategic player:
zurtle, rashelle

Most Underestimated player:
jhayden

Most Overestimated player: