w18 history in pictures

DeletedUser

History is a subjective science. To ensure we get a fuller picture, we have to look at different sources. I asked two barbarian villages to tell their story, and this was what they said.

full.png

full.png

DeletedUser

Maybe -MM- never realized that they took more barbs than us even though we had 5 times more players. Oh, well. Their 'strategy' I guess.

DeletedUser

Maybe -MM- never realized that they took more barbs than us even though we had 5 times more players. Oh, well. Their 'strategy' I guess.

It wasn't -MM- who took the barbs, it was mainly Aggression followed by INF. We had a strict no barb nobling policy with only a few players who liked to venture off sometimes.

DeletedUser67005

Lol, this topic is a dream... :p

Facts deny you several times.

But dont worry, I won't ruin the only fun Apoc has probably ever had on these forums... :)

DeletedUser

MM...barbs...hmmm
Maybe in Super Sweet time...you guys was great than...

INF and barb nobling ?!?

If I remember corectly after merge Ruds was way to tempted so he is renamed inactivity thread(with lots of MM players like JoAnn that already went barb) into SIM CITY...we was both quite surprised how much MM like that thread.

INF was way toooo busy with Apoc R/W on south to noble barbs.

DeletedUser

MM...barbs...hmmm

INF and barb nobling ?!?

If I remember corectly after merge Ruds was way to tempted so he is renamed inactivity thread(with lots of MM players like JoAnn that already went barb) into SIM CITY...we was both quite surprised how much MM like that thread.

Not all of you SAB but just one example was the barb nobling in K86 and K99, etc.

DeletedUser

MM...barbs...hmmm

INF and barb nobling ?!?

lololololololol You didn't watch your own stats, either. LOL

DeletedUser92424

Now I have that song in my head.

.... we noble noble noble is what we really like to do...

DeletedUser

lololololololol You didn't watch your own stats, either. LOL

My own stats
I know my stats thank you

And if they still exist...go and check them
you will find one interesting thing

that 34 or whatever Apoc tribes didnt menage to take single village from me...

so SAB vs Apoc A B C D E F G etc

200-300 : 0

I win :p

DeletedUser

Sweet. I can put some unsourced stats up here, too.

Votes for w18 prez

Plarin 1,948,393
Zain 3
SAB 0

:0 Zero votes!

I win :p

DeletedUser

My own stats
I know my stats thank you

And if they still exist...go and check them
you will find one interesting thing

that 34 or whatever Apoc tribes didnt menage to take single village from me...

Except those 3 Apoc-F took at the end.
173 barbs, too.

Lol, this topic is a dream... :p

Facts deny you several times.

But dont worry, I won't ruin the only fun Apoc has probably ever had on these forums... :)

Ah, yes, Mr. Glass House.
4 player caps for you? All the rest were barbs...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

173 barbs, too.

till the moment I've hit delete no one from Apoc is took a vill from me and I was almost completely inactiv 4 months before that...so tbh what happened in those few days after my deliting I dont know and really dont care...and you cant count that as nobling against me.

DeletedUser

173 barbs, too.

till the moment I've hit delete no one from Apoc is took a vill from me and I was almost completely inactiv 4 months before that...so tbh what happened in those few days after my deliting I dont know and really dont care...and you cant count that as nobling against me.

Fair 'nuff. :) What K were you in?

DeletedUser

Karen, can you tell us the song you were singing when you wrote that circular begging for help against our attacks and when you couldn't take a single village no matter how many waves you sent out? Or the song when you were sending 9 nuke tipped nobles to every village in the K and still having every troop die? It would be nice to get the fuller picture.

DeletedUser

*grasps handbag in both hands*
Oooooh!

P.S. Did I read a quote from Ass' Strike in which we are now accused of having too much fun?!? Figures...

Last edited by a moderator: