W19 Forum Sig competition

Which is the best sig out of the ones on display?

• Dekzy

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Isloman

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • I Iz Rough

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • -FreakonaLeash-

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Mark-CFC

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebadmojo

Isloman, if you learnt more about PS, you would probably be an amazing sig maker. You have an eye for what looks good, but you need to use C4d renders and lots of special effects.

Yes Kash, isn't my best, as I have others to work on. By the way, I didn't expect to win, Mark's is better than mine. Looks real cool. I didn't expect that Islo would be winning though. And I also though W19 would have an amazing sig maker amongst the bunch. W38 has some great sig makers, Kash, DA and rewritable(especially) are among the best sig makers I know, and my friend mathnerd has a great eye for what looks great.

Yes DA, I suppose I am harsh. i am quick to criticise, without:

a) thinking if mine is btter(I think it is though, lol)
b) thinking whether they will get upset
c) thinking of the persons reaction

I don't know what I'd do if W38 didn't have such cool people who could put up with me.

So, good luck Islo.

PS C4d's are everything. They create flow, depth and coolness. The 3 most important things in a sig.

Actually you are completely wrong. Coming from a person who has been making signatures and banners since PSP (If you don't know what that means then that just gives you an idea on how long I have been making them.) there is 4 important things to making a signature/banner.

1.Quality (Without this then it doesn't matter how good it might be if we can't see the details.)
2. Flow (The image needs to have a theme... items need to blend.)
3. Idea (This is most important. You need to know what your looking for before you get there.)
4. Meaning (A graphic art without meaning has no purpose.)

Regardless what method you use to create a signature/banner those 4 things are needed. Isloman's has all 4 as does yours.

As for your comment on "C4D"'s are everything you are entirely wrong. Like I said, I have been doing this awhile (so long ago we used CAD to make our renders) and the use of a render (not C4D newbie and yes you deserved being called a newbie for calling the program what creates the render the render itself) is only required when it is needed. He chose photo manipulation to make his signature and you never use a render in a photo manipulation. Before you try and start schooling people on their skills in graphic arts make sure yourself has knowledge first. If you ever feel your knowledge is up to par you can challenge me anytime you want on any theme. I know them all.

Last edited:

Wallam

Closing in a couple hours, last chance to vote if you have not done so..

Wallam

Then I will get a team of people say 5 to come and choose between the two. Alternatively i might set up a poll with just the two drawn sigs in it so people have to choose between them instead of the other ones.

Last edited:

Wallam

Ok times up its a draw between mark and islo..

New poll will be up tommorrow where you have to vote for one them.

Status
Not open for further replies.